Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing (19904 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by obajoey(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Money Must b Made
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
apexmall:
Fiverr will change your life guys. Take a look. Best of luck.

im a living witness
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2017
So far from fiverr, I have bought a car, built a house, improved my music studio, help other youths in making millions on fiverr....

NOTE: I know a lot of fiverr seller's like me who have made more than 10* of what I've made so far...

This might look or sound like bragging but trust me, it's way more than bragging...

It's purely what it is *smiles*

Check my whatsapp group (strictly for sharing ideas, tips and tricks for fiverr success) which got filled within 3 days and was moved to telegram to provide space for more members ...

Drop your comment to ask any questions and I'd help in any way I can...

For further technical assistance, you will have to send me a personal message..

I'm just sharing my success and helping other...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by montero4(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2017
I am interested bro. Plz beep me on offorchigozie@gmail.com or 08035310406. Betterstill, share ur contact follow up
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry I don't have an ebook to sell and I haven't started any training classes for people...

I once shared the thread where I got wind of this info and started my journey
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2017
This is wonderful, where are my nephews and nieces, come and learn oooo, I sent you an email poster
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
This is wonderful, where are my nephews and nieces, come and learn oooo, I sent you an email poster

ok
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by kfrosh: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
I will like to be added to the telegram group. Can I drop my number or should I PM you.
HazzanTazzan:

ok
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
kfrosh:
I will like to be added to the telegram group. Can I drop my number or should I PM you.

Will add it here soon
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by BJOO(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
ow are we gonna join the group
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
BJOO:
ow are we gonna join the group

the group isnt the first step...

the first step is to read a step by step guide about what to sell on fiverr, how to create your gig and how to get started.

once you all set up, you can join the discussion so you wont feel like a total novice...

step by step guide here: https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
some people will still think in their mind "Na lie"

well, im not here to sell anything and not here to force your path to success...

im only giving my testimony so that someone somewhere can also be successful...

1 Like

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
looks like im gonna have to write an ebook cos thats what most people are requesting for
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Olamibola23: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
pm, pls am on it, but I Dont have customers yet, can u enlighten me more. WhatsApp 07036243139. pls help a brother out. thanks
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Abduletudaye(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Im just seeing fiverr everywhere! I went through a thread before and got discouraged and now, heres another one... Baba point me way! What can i read up on? I have a fiverr account already but what next?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
step by step guide here: https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

That's the same place I read abt fiverr and started earning...

If u feel you can't read and understand, I will link I with people that offer trainings ...

As for me, I can't train ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Walk the Entrepreneurial path today...

Do not let any man decide how you spend your days...

Do not let any man decide how much you earn in your lifetime...

Do not let any man boss you around when you can be all you want...

Take action today and don't be lazy...

Read useful articles...

Watch tutorial videos rather than watch movies...

Invest in your future with your time ...

5 Likes

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Elf912: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Hi to you all...
I'm Hazzan and I'm sure some frequent members of this section will remember me ...
I finished my NYSc in march 2015 and I've been a frequent user of this section since then...
Every job posted back to back was a hit as I applied for a lot ranging from workforce to kpmg to this one to that one...
I got invited to a lot of interviews and I always had to travel to Lagos for those interviews and in the end, its either they ask us to pay for one certificate before staring job or they don't call me.

Fast forward to October, I got a 25k marketing job in Allen avenue Ikeja which I did till Xmas and it was a very frustrating experience...

January 2016 came... I decided not to return to that awful job....
February came and on the last day of february, I sat up in the middle of the night wondering the kind of life I was living and how frustrating It was getting...
Then something prompted me to check the business section which I was never used to...
There I found a thread talking about Fiverr and I got interested as there was a service I could render (I'm a music producer and I own a standard music studio)...

I was patient enough to read the details on 2 thread that explained how Fiverr works... Around 2am on march 1st, I was already done reading the basic pages of the 2 threads and I started my Fiverr account...

THAT WAS THE LIFE CHANGING STEP I TOOK...

By the ene of march, I calculated how much i made and I was surprised at how easy it was without any investment, or time restrictions...

I was able to save 135k, spent about 7k on data, 7500 on fuel and for scammed of about 20k by one mofo paypalking in the process of selling some of my $$$ earnings...

Adding all together, I made approximately 170k from Fiverr in my first month and saved 135k....

Since then, I make 180k on the average per month, spend about 20k on outsourcing some of the jobs I get, 6k on data, 7k on fuel... Thus I save about 140k monthly at the least...

Calculating how much I've earned so far from Fiverr after withdrawing all my June earnings, I have saved 700k+...

Now comparing this with any job I could have gotten, could I have saved 300k?

This post is not to say people aren't making and saving from various jobs... Its to open our eyes to other means of livelihood rather than being hell bent on getting an office job or a bank job or being employed by someone...

NOTE: BEFORE ANYONE STARTS SAYING "INFO MARKETER OR BOOK SELLER"... IM NOT AN INFO MARKETER OR A EBOOK SELLER O...

IF YOU CHOOSE TO TAP INTO THE FIVERR STREAM, ALL THE NECESSARY INFO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED ARE RIGHT HERE ON NAIRALAND....

thanks to Seun for giving me this platform where I found knowledge and opportunity...
Thanks to beatzone who created the thread and shared his money making information...
Thanks to one other lady (she's into writing) who created a Fiverr thread ...

*runs back to business section

Updated 24/09/2017
My average monthly earning on fiverr is now 400k
Bought a car July 2016
Completed my house and moved in 15/09/2017
Still working smart and hard and praying for more ...

Ok....so how do I go about it..I'm interested
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by sheyitaylor(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Kindly add me on whatapp to know how this freelance operate 08078117460
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Elf912:

Ok....so how do I go about it..I'm interested

Read up a bit and whatsapp me once your gigs are up and running
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by ollybode(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello op, your testimony is inspiring and lift hope.
I am familiar with that thread, In fact, Venza's thread on how to make money is also spectacular. I can say I got inspiration from both threads to set-up my Fiverr account. But my story is contrary to yours.

I don't know what I was doing wrong, I only got two sales after several buyers request that I sent. It got to a time I was frustrated and I abandoned the account with the intention to explore another niche. In fact I was forced to pause my two gigs (email marketing and keyword research) I guess I am good in those two but I was wrong.
you can check my Fiverr account at www.fiverr.com/digitalswift. I just activate those gigs when I read your testimony.
OP, if you please you could help me improve, Most especially in ranking my gigs. I think that's where am missing out most.

I am taking my time to learn Logo design and the use of Adobe Indesign. Below are some of the logo and icon I made after watching youtube tutorials

1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2017
ollybode:
Hello op, your testimony is inspiring and lift hope.
I am familiar with that thread, In fact, Venza's thread on how to make money is also spectacular. I can say I got inspiration from both threads to set-up my Fiverr account. But my story is contrary to yours.

I don't know what I was doing wrong, I only got two sales after several buyers request that I sent. It got to a time I was frustrated and I abandoned the account with the intention to explore another niche. In fact I was forced to pause my two gigs (email marketing and keyword research) I guess I am good in those two but I was wrong.
you can check my Fiverr account at www.fiverr.com/digitalswift. I just activate those gigs when I read your testimony.
OP, if you please you could help me improve, Most especially in ranking my gigs. I think that's where am missing out most.

I am taking my time to learn Logo design and the use of Adobe Indesign. Below are some of the logo and icon I made after watching youtube tutorials

ok i just checked your gigs...

introduce yourself on your gigs before writing about what the seller stands to get by ordering your gig.

for ranking your gig, send me a message on whatsapp ... so i can add you to the group
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Read, think deeply and work your path to success
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by sauceEEP(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Link to your WhatsApp group ....
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by bbeautylik(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

the group isnt the first step...

the first step is to read a step by step guide about what to sell on fiverr, how to create your gig and how to get started.

once you all set up, you can join the discussion so you wont feel like a total novice...

Hazzan Tazzan, I know now you will be earning more than 500000 can you kindly assist me with 1℅ of that
?

thanks
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
bbeautylik:

Hazzan Tazzan, I know now you will be earning more than 500000 can you kindly assist me with 1℅ of that
?

thanks

the assistance im rendering to a lot of youths like me by showing them how to earn is way more than the 1% you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by ollybode(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
thanks op for wanting to help, but unfortunate I am not on whatsapp now as my phone got lost recently. Bross can we talk through other means sir? email or skype
pls i need ur response asap

I check out your site, you've got nice stuff on your site,bro
HazzanTazzan:

ok i just checked your gigs...

introduce yourself on your gigs before writing about what the seller stands to get by ordering your gig.

for ranking your gig, send me a message on whatsapp ... so i can add you to the group
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
ollybode:
thanks op for wanting to help, but unfortunate I am not on whatsapp now as my phone got lost recently. Bross can we talk through other means sir? email or skype
pls i need ur response asap

I check out your site, you've got nice stuff on your site,bro

The group is on telegram and I'm afraid I won't be able to help by telling you this and that...

We share helpful information and tips on the group and that's the best place the get help...

You can get useful tips on the thread I posted earlier also
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy new month...

May d month of October bring us good tidings
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
┏┓┏┓
┃┗┛ appy☆
┃┏┓┃ *New*☆
┗┛┗┛ *Month*☆

┏┓┏┓
┃┗┛ appy☆
┃┏┓┃ *Independence*☆
┗┛┗┛. ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by iamclime(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2017
I have read up a little bit about Fiverr online. I think I'm willing to take the plunge. Will be sending you a pm.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Tdadz: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Please OP, kindly post the telegram link...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Recruitment For Gardener And Janitor (27 Positions) / Oga Interviewer, Don’t Ever Call Me Beautiful! (A Letter To Hr’s In Nigeria) / Nigeria Police Recruitment For Constables 2019 Begins. See Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.