Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,827 members, 7,824,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing (19917 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Abduletudaye(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
┏┓┏┓
┃┗┛ appy☆
┃┏┓┃ *New*☆
┗┛┗┛ *Month*☆

┏┓┏┓
┃┗┛ appy☆
┃┏┓┃ *Independence*☆
┗┛┗┛. ��

Uncle,

Wish you same.

Can you help review?

https://www.fiverr.com/rapattack

Thanks..
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

ok i just checked your gigs...

introduce yourself on your gigs before writing about what the seller stands to get by ordering your gig.

for ranking your gig, send me a message on whatsapp ... so i can add you to the group
Bro Abeg, I go like Join this group too oh.

090 2920 8101
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by chadbaby: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
how do we connect to your watsapp group? please, drop the link or your number.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Abduletudaye(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nobody has reviewed mine still??
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Bro Abeg, I go like Join this group too oh.

090 2920 8101

good
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
chadbaby:
how do we connect to your watsapp group? please, drop the link or your number.

group is only meant for people who have read the fiverr thread for basics and have followed the outlined steps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by jacyhelen(f): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op pls what exactly where u doing or selling
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by chadbaby: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

group is only meant for people who have read the fiverr thread for basics and have followed the outlined steps

I have read the thread and av followed the steps
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
chadbaby:

I have read the thread and av followed the steps

The whatsapp group has been moved to telegram to accommodate more member as whatsapp could only contain 256 members...
Hope you have telegram...
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Dbestmax(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Please I registered my fiverr account address with USA.. And I want to change back to Nigeria.. Is there something I can do.. Pls very urgent
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Dbestmax(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Dbestmax:
Please I registered my fiverr account address with USA.. And I want to change back to Nigeria.. Is there something I can do.. Pls very urgent
HazzanTazzan pls reply
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Dbestmax:

HazzanTazzan pls reply

If I may ask, why do you wann change back to Nigeria ?

If you insist on changing to Nigeria, contact Cs and tell them you registered your account while your vpn was active and it is showing that you're from USA and you'd like to change it back to Nigeria ..

But as a new seller, I don't think it's wise to begin with a Nigerian accoun
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by horllyma(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Elf912:

Ok....so how do I go about it..I'm interested
I didn't understand either.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Dbestmax(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

If I may ask, why do you wann change back to Nigeria ?

If you insist on changing to Nigeria, contact Cs and tell them you registered your account while your vpn was active and it is showing that you're from USA and you'd like to change it back to Nigeria ..

But as a new seller, I don't think it's wise to begin with a Nigerian accoun
OK..thanks bro..if I don't have a video yet can I use a foreign pix on dp
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by azelab: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good day sir please add me to the group, my WhatsApp number is 08138038050.
and I am on telegram, I have also ready the pages. thanks.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by iModernHome: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you Outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

Well You can be a freelance Marketer and earn your way into becoming a Permanent Staff with our Agency

We are looking for 8 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

We are still receiving application until 15th November 2017

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dbestmax:

OK..thanks bro..if I don't have a video yet can I use a foreign pix on dp

Get a good pic relating to the service and make a little but nice editing using "paint" on ur laptop...

You can simply write fiverr.com/ur username on the image
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Dbestmax(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Get a good pic relating to the service and make a little but nice editing using "paint" on ur laptop...

You can simply write fiverr.com/ur username on the image

Am grateful bro�
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by ollybode(m): 5:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Hi boss, pls can I be added to the telegram group.tans
HazzanTazzan:

The whatsapp group has been moved to telegram to accommodate more member as whatsapp could only contain 256 members...
Hope you have telegram...
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
ollybode:
Hi boss, pls can I be added to the telegram group.tans

WhatsApp me
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Telegram group now houses 412 freelance members ...

And I just landed my second car last week...

A year and half of freelancing on fiverr has built me a nice 21st century house, and 2 cars...

Alhamdulillah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Abduletudaye(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

A year and half of freelancing on fiverr has built me a nice 21st century house, and 2 cars...

Alhamdulillah

Congrats bro..
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by lukescott: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hazzantazzan.Please, kindly add me to the telegram group 07068709716
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by azelab: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please kindly add me to the telegram group 08138038050. thank
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by SoNature(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Alhamdulillah

Please I can't see sellers (under selling + buyers request) even though I have five gigs. What could be the cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by preciousnobel(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please add me to the telegram group. 08145805499
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Ataime16(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello,
Please i started fiverr some months ago
can you kindly add me to your telegram group
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by adolf444: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello
i would like to be on the Telegram group, i am new to Fiverr, although have followed all the outlined steps, i need further understanding on how the system works. my number is 07030308916. thanks in advance.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Anyone with request to join the group shld contact me via the whatsapp link below
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Instinct20(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please OP, I started fiverr in November though I have made about 3 sales, I think I am not there yet. I am a level one seller already. Kindly check my fiverr account here https://www.fiverr.com/designgeek_01 and please add me to your whatsapp group. Here's my whatsapp number 08025749043
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by TourismMan(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Here is the link... Kindly remove all spaces

http : //www .nairaland. com/ 2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

I have read at least first page of the above link thread but considering my naivety, what I have read there still looks like abracadabra to me...i don't really understand it. I need more tutorials pls.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by phiszo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Alhamdulillah
howfar bro. what services are you offering? and pls post the telegram link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Nigeria Police Recruitment For Constables 2019 Begins. See Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.