Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing (19911 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Will You Accept This Nanny Job For £100K (n46m) A Year? / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by WackyJ1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Anyone with request to join the group shld contact me via the whatsapp link below

What services were you offering on Fiverr?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by DarkKnight274: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
I've done everything you've outlined and I want to join the telegram group. How do I go about it. Can you drop the invite link please?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by lnkforJ(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

good
I'd like to be part too sir 08131051565
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by sakanifemi123(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
kudos to u sir, if i c sumone like doin great i use to happy but sir i need help fro u to guide me as beginer on fiveer
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by osariemen2(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Could you please add 08137781880
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by SagirmohH: 9:55am On May 15, 2018
please add me to the telegram group 08026816247
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2018
Telegram group (fiverr tips and tricks) archived as it already achieved its purpose of helping 500 youths earn an average monthly earning of 200k on fiverr

Fiverr tips and tricks 2 coming soon

However, I will be using this thread to update fiverr tricks and tips pending the time
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
You can now join the new whatsapp training group to start up your freelance career and learn the winning tips and tricks:

Note: it's not free cos of the special packages involved:

*I will be training you personally

*one on one whatsapp chats

*Guidance on services to render on fiverr

*Premium tools for the hottest services

*Latest Ranking tricks

*How to bid on buyer request page

*Best conversion tips during conversation with potential buyer

*Setting up withdrawal method

*Upselling

*Earn without a skill (for those without any digital skill)

Remove the space btw WhatsApp and .com in the link below to join the group:

https://chat.whatsapp .com/7zCx064f7ap5q8eViqWmz1
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Only the serious minded shld join
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by talk2ibk(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
bros please add...i cant join the link with windows phone..
sent you a mail.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
For those who can't join via link, whatsapp number is 08060389161
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Burchester: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
You no longer offer free services ?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by Kingdolo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Hi to you all...
I'm Hazzan and I'm sure some frequent members of this section will remember me ...
I finished my NYSc in march 2015 and I've been a frequent user of this section since then...
Every job posted back to back was a hit as I applied for a lot ranging from workforce to kpmg to this one to that one...
I got invited to a lot of interviews and I always had to travel to Lagos for those interviews and in the end, its either they ask us to pay for one certificate before staring job or they don't call me.

Fast forward to October, I got a 25k marketing job in Allen avenue Ikeja which I did till Xmas and it was a very frustrating experience...

January 2016 came... I decided not to return to that awful job....
February came and on the last day of february, I sat up in the middle of the night wondering the kind of life I was living and how frustrating It was getting...
Then something prompted me to check the business section which I was never used to...
There I found a thread talking about Fiverr and I got interested as there was a service I could render (I'm a music producer and I own a standard music studio)...

I was patient enough to read the details on 2 thread that explained how Fiverr works... Around 2am on march 1st, I was already done reading the basic pages of the 2 threads and I started my Fiverr account...

THAT WAS THE LIFE CHANGING STEP I TOOK...

By the ene of march, I calculated how much i made and I was surprised at how easy it was without any investment, or time restrictions...

I was able to save 135k, spent about 7k on data, 7500 on fuel and for scammed of about 20k by one mofo paypalking in the process of selling some of my $$$ earnings...

Adding all together, I made approximately 170k from Fiverr in my first month and saved 135k....

Since then, I make 180k on the average per month, spend about 20k on outsourcing some of the jobs I get, 6k on data, 7k on fuel... Thus I save about 140k monthly at the least...

Calculating how much I've earned so far from Fiverr after withdrawing all my June earnings, I have saved 700k+...

Now comparing this with any job I could have gotten, could I have saved 300k?

This post is not to say people aren't making and saving from various jobs... Its to open our eyes to other means of livelihood rather than being hell bent on getting an office job or a bank job or being employed by someone...

NOTE: BEFORE ANYONE STARTS SAYING "INFO MARKETER OR BOOK SELLER"... IM NOT AN INFO MARKETER OR A EBOOK SELLER O...

IF YOU CHOOSE TO TAP INTO THE FIVERR STREAM, ALL THE NECESSARY INFO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED ARE RIGHT HERE ON NAIRALAND....

thanks to Seun for giving me this platform where I found knowledge and opportunity...
Thanks to beatzone who created the thread and shared his money making information...
Thanks to one other lady (she's into writing) who created a Fiverr thread ...

*runs back to business section

Updated 24/09/2017
My average monthly earning on fiverr is now 400k
Bought a car July 2016
Completed my house and moved in 15/09/2017
Still working smart and hard and praying for more ...

Need your website designed, Message me on 08186992745
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
A lot of people have been asking me to organize a freelance seminar for them here in Abeokuta but sadly, it's not my things cos I'm not good at teaching and marketing...

Not sure if there has been any seminar or workshop about freelancing in recent times here in Ogun state and Abeokuta especially ...

However, I think it will even make more sense to have about 5 of the WELL KNOWN FREELANCE COACHES around to do justice...

ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND ENVIRONS...
Here is a golden opportunity for you to achieve a lot in a year...

I can confidently assure you of making your first million naira within 3 months of freelancing ...

What you will learn:

1. Updated tips of setting up your freelance accounts

2. Updated lists of services that can easily earn you money as a freelancer

3. Skill based freelancing (based on what you have passion for)

4. Non-skill based freelancing (you don't need to have any skill)

5. Converting all digital and social media marketing skills to freelance cash

6. How to get clients, keep clients and charge them more ...

7. More freebies from the invited tutors and freelancers

8. Video references

9. Follow up and support
If you're interested, just whatsapp me for evidences of my success within 2 years of my freelance career and also evidences from people I have helped kickstart their freelance careers...

NOTE: Only 50 slots available (over 20 filled already via whatsapp bc)

UPDATES COMING SOON!!!
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by koolengrtimmy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
For those who can't join via link, whatsapp number is 08060389161

Is this whatsapp still available?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by chadbaby: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

The whatsapp group has been moved to telegram to accommodate more member as whatsapp could only contain 256 members...
Hope you have telegram...
Contact me on whatsapp
How does one contact u on watsapp without u dropping ur Whatsapp number
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by chadbaby: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

The whatsapp group has been moved to telegram to accommodate more member as whatsapp could only contain 256 members...
Hope you have telegram...
Contact me on whatsapp

Okay. Seen
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by chadbaby: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
A lot of people have been asking me to organize a freelance seminar for them here in Abeokuta but sadly, it's not my things cos I'm not good at teaching and marketing...

Not sure if there has been any seminar or workshop about freelancing in recent times here in Ogun state and Abeokuta especially ...

However, I think it will even make more sense to have about 5 of the WELL KNOWN FREELANCE COACHES around to do justice...

ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND ENVIRONS...
Here is a golden opportunity for you to achieve a lot in a year...

I can confidently assure you of making your first million naira within 3 months of freelancing ...

What you will learn:

1. Updated tips of setting up your freelance accounts

2. Updated lists of services that can easily earn you money as a freelancer

3. Skill based freelancing (based on what you have passion for)

4. Non-skill based freelancing (you don't need to have any skill)

5. Converting all digital and social media marketing skills to freelance cash

6. How to get clients, keep clients and charge them more ...

7. More freebies from the invited tutors and freelancers

8. Video references

9. Follow up and support
If you're interested, just whatsapp me for evidences of my success within 2 years of my freelance career and also evidences from people I have helped kickstart their freelance careers...

NOTE: Only 50 slots available (over 20 filled already via whatsapp bc)

UPDATES COMING SOON!!!

What of Lagos?
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2018
koolengrtimmy:

Is this whatsapp still available?

Yes
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2018
chadbaby:

What of Lagos?

You have to visit Abeokuta for the training ... An hour journey apiece to and from Abeokuta ...
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by JIREN01: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
HazzanTazzan:
So far from fiverr, I have bought a car, built a house, improved my music studio, help other youths in making millions on fiverr....

NOTE: I know a lot of fiverr seller's like me who have made more than 10* of what I've made so far...

This might look or sound like bragging but trust me, it's way more than bragging...

It's purely what it is *smiles*

Check my whatsapp group (strictly for sharing ideas, tips and tricks for fiverr success) which got filled within 3 days and was moved to telegram to provide space for more members ...

Drop your comment to ask any questions and I'd help in any way I can...

For further technical assistance, you will have to send me a personal message..

I'm just sharing my success and helping other...
I know this is long overdue, but can you give a rough estimate of how much this cost, excluding the land? I like the design and I'm considering having building something similar. And even though the economy in 2017 is different from present, a rough idea wouldn't be bad. Thanks.
Re: How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing by tomiwaalawode(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Pls can you add me to the telegram link my number is 08167783008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Recruitment For Gardener And Janitor (27 Positions) / Nigeria Police Recruitment For Constables 2019 Begins. See Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.