Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Free Browsing On All Network At A Cheaper Rate-3 Months Unlimited Data Guaranted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Browsing On All Network At A Cheaper Rate-3 Months Unlimited Data Guaranted (424 Views)

Funke Oshonaike: 3 Months To My Wedding, My Fiance Was Shot Dead In Nigeria! / Data Yakata SME Plans Works For All Network On All Devices 08163898595 / FREE Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing On All Network At A Cheaper Rate-3 Months Unlimited Data Guaranted by kingugo30(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2016
hey guys,
nice meeting you guys here again,bringing to you on this plateform Internet data which can serve you unlimitedly for 3 good months without limitations and at a fast downloading speed.
first of all i will like to give a brief description of my Team,We are a major internet data reseller,we buy data in bulk from MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT,SMILE & SWIFT networks and resell to people at the cheapest price and longest validity they can get any were and our data doesn't run out quickly like most networks data.We are currently on promo,buy 25gb data of all network at a promo price of 4,700 Naira only,data validity is 90 days and works on all phones,bb10,tablets,laptop and desktop modems,the data can be shared to a maximum of 20 people so you can start a part-time data reselling business with our data,you can buy from us and resell to a maximum of 20 people.Refer customers to us and get 1gb free data valid for 30 days for each and every customer you referred that buys the 25gb data.for more details please contact 08140761585 or send email to internetserviz@gmail.com...
cheers!
Re: Free Browsing On All Network At A Cheaper Rate-3 Months Unlimited Data Guaranted by kingugo30(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2016
you can refer people by sharing this post with them after which you notify us with the name and phone number of the person referred together with your number through our email address internetserviz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Chelsea Plan £46m For Joao Mario Bid / Post RIO Olympics: Nigeria Must Improve On Her Rankings / Petkovic Annoyed By Xhaka Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.