Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic (936 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by olayinka807: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Nollywood star actress and producer, Rita Dominic, says she cannot be moved to date a man because of his wealth.
Speaking in an interview with Hollywood London Magazine, the actress who recently celebrated her 41st birthday said she has been able to carve a niche for herself and because of this, she won’t easily be moved by the weight of a man’s pockets.

She said, “I don’t think that things are that bad these days. I will date a man because I am attracted to him not because of his heritage.”

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/07/i-will-not-date-any-man-because-of-his.html

lalasticlala , missyb3 , ijebabe

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by olayinka807: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Rita come and date me then I don't have money but I can guarantee you Ewedu and Amala everyday. grin

IS THIS TRUE??
Biko, why do most men in this part of the world wait to acquire the whole world before they get married??
It is a big question and an evil I've seen under the sun.
Uncle, if there's a girl you love and she loves you back and you have a stable source of income
and she has a stable source of income and you're both adults. If you want to marry her, marry her today.
Don't wait until you have 3 cars. Marry her and build with her.
It seems people have been deceived into believing young ladies are only looking for
already financially established men. Lie, big lie.
Brother, there are ladies who are also working hard at their career and as such are looking for a partner they can grow with. They're not looking for an ATM machine. They're looking for a companion.
There are ladies who can take care of their own basic needs.
If you marry such a lady, will she start fixing hair she didn't fix as a single lady?? Will her feeding habits change? Will she start wearing clothes she never wore as a spinster? Actually, will she resign from her job and become a financial burden to you? The answer is no.
If she could provide for herself as a single lady, she'll definitely support her home. The
responsibilities in your young home will not fall entirely on your shoulder as a man. She'll be your help mate. You'll provide bread as the bread
winner, she'll provide akara. Balanced diet!
This is not a rant. This is just an encouragement to young men to stop wasting precious time and settle down already.
One day, you'll probably start complaining that your girl friend of three years left you and married another guy. It would shock you that the new
man is not more financially stable than you are.
He just proposed and she accepted. If you had, she would have accepted.
Stop waiting for a time when you can buy her the whole world, marry her in your youth and together you can grow.
Dear young lady, we have eyes that see beyond bank account.
If a man doesn't have so much money right now but has the capacity to create wealth in the
future, YOU WILL KNOW. Don't allow people to deceive you into thinking that you must marry a man who has all the money in the world. See eh,
none of those people will live in your home with you.
If you have a man who loves and protects you. You have a job, he has a job, he asks you to
marry him. Don't tell him to go and make more money. Calm down, marry him today and grow with him. Hunger will not kill both of you because you were eating and also paying house rent before he married you.
If you don't live in a duplex the first few years of your marriage, will you die
How much did your father have when he married your mother?? Did you starve?
Biko, stop eet. Stop all these heart breaks and long courtship.
If you don't do pre wedding shoot, will you die?
Who pre wedding shoot epp??
Who told you your wedding must be the biggest in town. Marry first, then when you hammer finish you can call a second party for your renewal of vows. By then, you can show off if you like. But for now, just marry first.
I don't care if you're 26 or younger. If you're mature enough, and have a source of income and a woman that loves you, MARRY!
30 is not the official age of marriage in this part of the world pls.
Money should never be a barrier to true happiness. If you will make each other happy, get married already! The money will still come.
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Lsofdk(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2016
who cares? tongue
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Tenkobos(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2016
What I read: I am tired of dating men because of their money.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Lsofdk(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue
stingy op, you still collect FTC spot for your threadangry grin
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Lordskyes(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by izuch(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Even at 40?
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Oche211(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
izuch:
Even at 40?
she can deceive herself bt nt us
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Kenneth205(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2016
It's your life dear! Non of my business!
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Burger01(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Aunty Rita, stay there dey form. Just get married make we have rest...Biko!! angry
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by kiddkash(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
exactly why I love you come make we date shaparley
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by sainttwist1(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2016
u will not date them for their wealth.....then U will date them for their money, nonsense talk
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Keep talking of Date Madam Rita while Omotala's daughters are getting ready for marriage grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Menopause calling.

Tick tock!! cheesy cheesy grin

At 41 u are still deliberating on your choice of man. My sister, go and become a reverend sister fast. Ur case has been settled already.
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by David25(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Lsofdk:
who cares? tongue

I do grin
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by theEYe21(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Maybe she doesn't want to get married, maybe she's okay the way she is undecided
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by BossKratos: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2016
shocked

What a furious LIE!!!
Re: I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Shes not lieing.. She maybe looking for a guy who truly loves her and cares for her.. Not just lip service.. She knows what she wants.. Peeps shud let her be..

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba / Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Girl / Rapper Yung Joc Mocked For His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.