Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road (18627 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Governor Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over bridge of Oba Adesoji Aderemi road, Osogbo, under construction Wednesday, 13 July 2016. In Osogbo today hardly u can introduce ur sef in public as PDP member, Osogbo people ready to stone u.

Aregbesola, an architect behind NEW FACE OF OSUN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Kenneth205(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by KINGwax007(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2016
grin

Just like fayose:

These two are inspecting the construction of a potential fly over bridge...

Something wey it's footing is not even completed and u don dey call am 'bridge'

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Nellybank(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Chai... Now I know dat my God is a living God. Ever since i prayed for this man, he has graduated from commissioning pomo and fish to commissioning bridges and skools... Praaaaaaaaaaaaaissssss the living God.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Oba Adesoji Aderemi circular ring road Osogbo is fast taking shape , No doubt Aregbesola has given our dear state a face lift .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by adioolayi(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Nellybank:
Chai... Now I know dat my God is a living God. Ever since i prayed for this man, he has graduated from commissioning pomo and fish to commissioning bridges and skools... Praaaaaaaaaaaaaissssss the living God.

Hallelujah!

Abeg pray for Nigeria too grin grin

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
the best governor that av land mark and legacies.aregbesola still performs well.by august 21 osun state will clock 25th year anniversary.silver jubilee.ogbeni still av d vote of osun people.by 2018 when he finish his tenure all d gigantic projects he embark on will be fully completed oo.apc will still win in 2018 governorship election no doubt about that.people see what ogbeni aregbesola promise them. lalasticla over to u oo.let d world view it more.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
lalasticla fp pls.let my people see d work of ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by AntiWailer: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Compare to Fayose's bridge.

grin grin

May God deliver Ekiti people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Badtman(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Dagunro, Best Economical Governor, Gej and PDP nightmare, grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2016
ogbeni still perform better than any south-south governors or the south east governors.quote me any where ooo.d legacy is there oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by G1gbolahan: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2016
This is impressive to say the least. That a state like Osun in these times could still do such gigantic infrastructure projects is due to Aregbesola’s commitment to leaving a huge mark on the infrastructure of the state and what a legacy that would be. In an Era where people like Fayose and Mimiko are now resolved to either buying ponmo everywhere or holding daily meetings to make labour end their strike, Osun is building roads, bridges, schools etc. We continue to tell you guys, Aregbesola is not your governor's mate!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by ibkgab001: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Aregbeseeee .... Aree awon oni gbese ni orilede naigeria ......

imagine a whole Gov who parole him self as a qualified engineer , visted a construction site without a crash or safety helmet that is RAUF 4 you

That road he is constructing has no economical value due to lower population desity on that road compared to the abandoned and ignored LAMECO ROUND ABOUT TO IFON OSUN tell Rauf to grow up that nigga is a thieve he will soon rename state of osun to osun state when he is done and will claim he never ruled osun state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by herzern(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Sometimes I wonder....will fly over turn to food for unemployed graduates and owed civil servants??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
G1gbolahan:
This is impressive to say the least. That a state like Osun in these times could still do such gigantic infrastructure projects is due to Aregbesola’s commitment to leaving a huge mark on the infrastructure of the state and what a legacy that would be. In an Era where people like Fayose and Mimiko are now resolved to either buying ponmo everywhere or holding daily meetings to make labour end their strike, Osun is building roads, bridges, schools etc. We continue to tell you guys, Aregbesola is not your governor's mate!!!
how many kilometer?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by MrRhymes101(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
AregbeRascal!!!

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by EvilSeeed: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
I have been to Osun under this guys tenure and can say this for sure; Some of his construction works leaves alot more to be desired, but judging by the demographic of the city, they will suffice for now into the near future.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by gbaskiboy: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Aregbese working grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by RockHard: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one Aregbe. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by tonio2wo: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Governor Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over bridge of Oba Adesoji Aderemi road, Osogbo, under construction Wednesday, 13 July 2016. In Osogbo today hardly u can introduce ur sef in public as PDP member, Osogbo people ready to stone u.

Aregbesola, an architect behind NEW FACE OF OSUN.
You are a mediocre!! Shame on you.

So inspecting looking at the moulds used for casting is inspecting a bridge?
Jeezzz! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Phemmyrans: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
labor not recognized if you cant give Ilesa an over head bridge in your tenure. same way Bola Ige built Ibadan and neglect hs own town.. omo to so ile nu fi apo iya ko ni o. Though have tried ,but let ilesa have one at least .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Emperor100(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Aregbesola is working. Only that he embarked on so many infrastructural works at a time. He should pay workers too.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by ginajet(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Aregbe-rascal now competing with speed of light in terms of performance.. . Every week always inspecting project.. ..Baba I hail
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by jeje123(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Dry bone can rise again thank God.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by laskay44(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
We jst get mad overnor in yoba lan d sha dey chup yur Mony go No p
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by muller101(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni still perform better than any south-south governors or the south east governors.quote me any where ooo.d legacy is there oooo.
see wailer.
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by muller101(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Forget all these pictures. Visit osun and u will regret ever going there. Na trouble I de look for so o.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by robay(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Wow!!! Nice job my governor,shame to all ur enemy that are against ur good work.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by robay(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2016
muller101:
Forget all these pictures. Visit osun and u will regret ever going there. Na trouble I de look for so o.
too much of weed don dey affect ur dull brain, get a life Nigga

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by kayo80(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Okay
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Femich18(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Ok o...you can do better Mr Governor
Re: Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road by Wolexdey(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2016
All for Political appraisal.
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Stop Harassing & Extorting Residents - Sanwo-Olu Tells Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.