Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Spotted Hanging Out With Dencia In LA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Spotted Hanging Out With Dencia In LA (3779 Views)

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Top Shirt Sales In UK / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Spotted Hanging Out With Dencia In LA by blazintrail: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku were spotted hanging out with Cameroonian pop singer and Whitenicious queen Dencia in Los Angeles, California.

Paul Pogba has sparked yet more rumours regarding a potential move to Manchester United by reportedly dining out with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Los Angeles.

Pogba has refused to commit his future to Juventus and has labelled Manchester United his 'first family'.

When asked about the recent speculation, Pogba told reporters: 'That [Juventus] is my team, my family, where I am playing. I am very comfortable.
'Real Madrid are a great club. Manchester United was my first family.'

As well as dining out with Ibrahimovic, Pogba has also caught up with Everton and Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, at Los Angeles hotspot 1Oak.
Lukaku was seen leaving the nightclub in a car alongside Pogba, while their female friends rode home in bright pink luxury vehicles.

Re: Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Spotted Hanging Out With Dencia In LA by bignero: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
money money money

its a rich mans world

(1) (Reply)

Napoli Players “disappoint” Italian Model Despite ‘giving Them Nude Motivation. / Wenger Agrees To Educate Nigerian Coaches / Blues Owner Todd Boehly Says Chelsea Will Be Renamed The 'london Cowboys'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.