Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone (36435 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by tomdon(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
americanigga:
There is something wrong with Dino. This was how he behaved when he was in the house of representative and he was beaten mercilessly, stripped naked and chased out of the house of rep. Photos below

wow
a picture and a thousand words are thesame
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by andyanders: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
He should not near South West. He is a disgrace to humanity. He should be investigated on how he acquired his wealth.

If I were to be Tinubu, I will handle him the way he least expected.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by flokii: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
The abobaku senator has finally shot himself in the leg..

Buh come to think of it.. What bizness or problem does he have with other pple's wives? That was how he tried to commodify Lara oshiomole..

It's sad how some pple here are rejoicing over this matter, buh will be quick to preach when it comes to bianca, linda and co.. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by TheNewIbadan: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

You are missing the good point here, Dino is a referred member of APC, accepted into the fellowship of the progressives, despite his past criminal records of being a bully and wife beater.

You attaching unnecessary sentiment to my view of APC relating it to my tribe is inconsequential.

Try another trick.

APC, Party of professional rogues and career fraudsters.

You're so beclouded with your hate for APC. This is not about APC and PDP so wake the Bleep up. If an APC supported threatens to beat and rape your sister, would you be shouting APC up or down or beat the hell out of the thug??
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by JAWBONE(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Do they have the power to bar any Nigerian from.any part of the country? What nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by khadaffi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
As far as I've read in the news Dino has done nothing out of place. What I see is Tinubu just trying to use his media boys to tarnish the image of Dino to make it look like a one sided matter. And what if Dino had given her a dirty slap right there? Was she expecting him to prostrate to her? Is Dino a boy to Tinubu? Such misunderstandings abound in the legislature and anybody (man or woman) that feels he doesn't have the balls for such should not even contest the election in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Tunami(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

And you call yourself a Yoruba man. You've fallen far and off.

A man who has a history of domestic abuse threatened to rape and beat his coworker and you're shouting APC.

Keep pointing at your father's house with your nose.
e gba gbe ee jor, whats the business between yoruba as a tribe and the political rift between senator dino melaye and senator remi tinubu? Or are you one tinubu's e-warriors? Abeg leave yoruba out of politics matter.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Grundig: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm sure a good number of people share dino melaye's sentiments. Not necessarilly his shameful outburst at her person but his comments regarding bourdillion and the subtle dig at BAT.

I believe dino should seek help, apologise and if there's room for prosecution which I don't see happening, then he should be charged.

Let's be honest, The SW arm of APC is grandstanding. I'm trying to imagibr what the possible effect of this ban would be on the person and political careerof mr melaye. He's not from the south west neither does he play SW politics.

This is Nigeria, and unfortunstely, all of this will be waived aside and.forgotten in no time.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is it even constitutional to ban someone from a region because of personal fued with an individual?,I don't get it, the neighbors that once looked away when the mad man was wearing his neighbors shirt because he didn't like his neighbor is back and has taken his shirt from the rope to wear, now he is chasing the mad man to get his shirt back, this is the case of Dino and the apc. The truth is Dino has always been like this, but because his actions were directed at the opposition, it was seen as ok,now the tables have turned, they are banning and screaming, meteeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Tunami(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
andyanders:
He should not near South West. He is a disgrace to humanity. He should be investigated on how he acquired his wealth.

If I were to be Tinubu, I will handle him the way he least expected.
see talk ooo, na you get southwest? Dey here dey deceive yourself tommorow this people go settle theirselves and use your money dey drink whisky.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by palsenator(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Abeggy ...apology won't change a thing, out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, Dino meant what he said and even if he ends up apologizing...he won't do wholeheartedly, wettin even consign Dino with south waste southwest
If South West is South West as you foolishly said, then your generation will be wastefully be poor because Our 'waste' land is where your wasted generation are getting the little they used in sending you to school because your erosion laden soil is the true wasteful land.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

You're so beclouded with your hate for APC. This is not about APC and PDP so wake the Bleep up. If an APC supported threatens to beat and rape your sister, would you be shouting APC up or down or beat the hell out of the thug ??

I would in the first instance prevent my sister from having any relationship with a known rapist, this the APC missed when assembling persons of questionable characters.

Hence, my first resolve would be to blame the union before blaming the situation and or personality.

Ere kini aja un ba ekun se ?

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by awa(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Threatening Dino not to enter South West is certainly not fair. Thank God this threat is not coming from IPOB or NDA...Likes of Joe Yoruba would have known what to write.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by giles14(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
femiakinbully:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/07/14/southwest-apc-bars-dino-melaye-from-zone/
see dem HYPOCRITES FROM D South West.

wen d bonger fish called him a thug,where were u pple .

afta dem go dey claim the most respective tribe.

funny pple
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by TheNewIbadan: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tunami:
e gba gbe ee jor, whats the business between yoruba as a tribe and the political rift between senator dino melaye and senator remi tinubu? Or are you one tinubu's e-warriors? Abeg leave yoruba out of politics matter.

Swerve son.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by TheNewIbadan: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

I would in the first instance prevent my sister from having any relationship with a known rapist, this the APC missed when assembling persons of questionable characters.

Hence, my first resolve would be to blame the union before blaming the situation and or personality.

Ere kini aja un ba ekun se ?

Does your father own the world, even if your sister wants nothing to do with them, they'd still be around her.

So if a serial thug threads to beat and rape your sister, you'd be gloating as you are?

Stop the political line nonsnese because PDP has questionable characters too.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Tunami(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Swerve son.
move on oldman.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Firefire(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tunami:

Thank you jare, na so APC e-warrior dey bamboozle everyone here and there.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

And you call yourself a Yoruba man. You've fallen far and off.

A man who has a history of domestic abuse threatened to rape and beat his coworker and you're shouting APC.

Keep pointing at your father's house with your nose.

The kid is not Yoruba, stop taking him serious. All he thinks about is APC, he is a disgrace to sane PDP members.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Does your father own the world, even if your sister wants nothing to do with them, they'd still be around her.

So if a serial thug threads to beat and rape your sister, you'd be gloating as you are?

Stop the political line nonsnese because PDP has questionable characters too.

APC = PDP, same politicians, same ideology, different political party.

Hence, NOTHING like CHANGE, because the change slogan is a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by omogerohprecious(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Welcome to naija
A country where a man speaks rudely to a woman becomes assault on Gender.
That's what they want to use against this senator
That's what linda ikeji used against professor Wizkid balogun.
Senator Dino should hold firm. He should refused to be intimated. Imagine the party been acidic to him meanwhile they ought to be neutral to both party. Welcome to naija
A country where a man speaks rudely to a woman becomes assault on Gender.
That's what they want to use against this senator
That's what linda ikeji used against professor Willis.
Senator Dino should hold firm. He should refused to be intimated. Imagine the party been acidic to him meanwhile they ought to be neutral to both parties.
Shook heads together and resurrection whole saga
But NO
SOME are looking for favour from the almighty
Shook heads together and resurrection whole saga
But NO
SOME are looking for favour from the almighty Tinubu (almighty indeed)
Going as far as threatening him not to step a foot in SW.

IS THAT not supposed to be punishable by law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

The kid is not Yoruba, stop taking him serious. All he thinks about is APC, he is a disgrace to sane PDP members.

Yeye, me kid ? You must be kidding. grin

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:
APC banning APC. na dem dem. grin

The foundation of APC is structurally faulty.

All in the drive to unseat the NO. 1 enemy of the whole universe (GEJ), the party gathered all manners of thugs, fraudsters and crooks and labeled them progressive.

This is what some of us see and warned against the FAULTY Foundation of the Association of Past Criminals. (APC)

Fellow Nigerians, you can now see that ANY house built with saliva cannot stand the test of time as it would be destroyed by dew.

"Ile ti a ba fi 'ito mo, iri lo ma wo.

Like Dino, a professional wife beater now a progressive under APC, like Bukola Saraki another professional looter welcomed into the Angelic club of APC.

APC, Party of Professional criminals and career rogues.

The future we warned about is HERE.

Enjoy your CHAIN.

You are missing the good point here, Dino is a referred member of APC, accepted into the fellowship of the progressives, despite his past criminal records of being a bully and wife beater.

You attaching unnecessary sentiment to my view of APC relating it to my tribe is inconsequential.

Try another trick.

you have the facts,bro
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ministeriallist: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
khadaffi:
As far as I've read in the news Dino has done nothing out of place. What I see is Tinubu just trying to use his media boys to tarnish the image of Dino to make it look like a one sided matter. And what if Dino had given her a dirty slap right there? Was she expecting him to prostrate to her? Is Dino a boy to Tinubu? Such misunderstandings abound in the legislature and anybody (man or woman) that feels he doesn't have the balls for such should not even contest the election in the first place.
Abeg tell them.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by TheNewIbadan: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

APC = PDP, same politicians, same ideology, different political party.

Hence, NOTHING like CHANGE, because the change slogan is a mirage.

This is why you need to see beyond APC/PDP in matters like this.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by saintkel(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbadexy:
I'm not a fan of tinubu but Dino effed up big time.
There will surely be consequences. No matter what you may say about tinubu, he is a strong and influential politician. It's an insult to him.
No real man without power sef would take such insult to his wife smiling.
But it is right for d wife of ur highly placed Tinubu to insult another senAtor, right? Ok o

3 Likes

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by ministeriallist: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is a usual altercation in any assembly. The two of them should sort out their differences. Period
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by kadree(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
americanigga:
Dino banished from the house of representative
Couldn't hold myself from laffing to wetted eyes after reading dis. D comment fit d pix no b small.d luks on his face couldn't agree less. Tanks bro... Nagode
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

Yeye, me kid ? You must be kidding. grin

I hate when jobless kid like you quote me, face the work you are paid to do here and stop bringing ridicule to yourself.

Thanks.
Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Firefire(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

This is why you need to see beyond APC/PDP in matters like this.

Yes, and thank you for the advice.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by temitemi1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Boss, permit me to share this ur punch line on my fb page.
Firefire:
APC banning APC. na dem dem. grin

The foundation of APC is structurally faulty.

All in the drive to unseat the NO. 1 enemy of the whole universe (GEJ), the party gathered all manners of thugs, fraudsters and crooks and labeled them progressive.

This is what some of us see and warned against the FAULTY Foundation of the Association of Past Criminals. (APC)

Fellow Nigerians, you can now see that ANY house built with saliva cannot stand the test of time as it would be destroyed by dew.

"Ile ti a ba fi 'ito mo, iri lo ma wo.

Like Dino, a professional wife beater now a progressive under APC, like Bukola Saraki another professional looter welcomed into the Angelic club of APC.

APC, Party of Professional criminals and career rogues.

The future we warned about is HERE.

Enjoy your CHAIN.

Try another trick.

1 Like

Re: Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone by Grundig: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Common guys.

Dono melaye was.nit banned from entering the SW. He was banned from attending any SW related APC event.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.