Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! (14460 Views)

Learning To Code In Naijarea / I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by ugo2016: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
onedayatime:

african mentality. If facebook have acceptted yahoo messenger supremacy, he wouldn't have created it. Also twitter wouldn't have arrive if he was sure two social apps are only enough, not to mention of bbm, instagram, eskimi, nimbuzz and the rest.
that is why dangote rides on you people till now.
Poor african mentality.
Other programming languages will not be created just because we have c and c++ and jquery creator John Resig would have been afraid because of anjular js and others infront of him likewise react will not have been a success because the dream would just be bury in his heart. You wouldn't have compared laravel with zend and codeIgneter if laravel is happy just to use what programmers like him write.
Poor african mentality

Lol... Never really thought of it that way. In fact, I have been looking at the payment gateway system business and feeling like that will make a lucrative business. Would probably go into it even though its already crowded. I'm serious. Your post just taught me something.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by yorex2011: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
loving this discussion, i'm still a newbie but i think i have an excellent thinking ability. someone once told me programming is 6o pecent finding how to solve the problem and 40 percent implementation, anyways i hope to learn from all you guys here. oga dhtml shey you go mentor me na, abeg gree o egbon so that i fir message you for face book.
i may even be able to chip in one or two stuff as per your Nairaland project
currently i can manage writing php, small javascript, still in my infant stages in java
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can see we have very sensible people on this thread.
Anyone interested in connecting with me, or assisting Nairaland should connect via Facebook.com/dhtml5

Warning before you add me up on Facebook:
I know I am a great programmer and many people will want to add me, and a rough estimate of over 10,000 people have sent me friend requests from the time I joined Facebook. There is a reason my Facebook friends is 548 at the moment and never exceeds 600.

If you are a scammer, just stay off my profile (look for easier targets) - you have been warned.
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by FincoApps(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
ugo2016:

Lol... Never really thought of it that way. In fact, I have been looking at the payment gateway system business and feeling like that will make a lucrative business. Would probably go into it even though its already crowded. I'm serious. Your post just taught me something.

I don't think it's crowded. As far as I know, Interswitch is the only one
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
FincoApps:

I don't think it's crowded. As far as I know, Interswitch is the only one
Gtpay and many of the others are still Interswitch
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by FincoApps(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Gtpay and many of the others are still Interswitch

Exactly!! That's why I don't consider them as payment gateways.

Some of the sites I know charge directly like Jobberman, Konga(not 100% sure)...... didn't create public apis for others
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Anmich: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
dhtml18:
I can see we have very sensible people on this thread.
Anyone interested in connecting with me, or assisting Nairaland should connect via Facebook.com/dhtml5

Warning before you add me up on Facebook:
I know I am a great programmer and many people will want to add me, and a rough estimate of over 10,000 people have sent me friend requests from the time I joined Facebook. There is a reason my Facebook friends is 548 at the moment and never exceeds 600.

If you are a scammer, just stay off my profile (look for easier targets) - you have been warned.

Great programmer ? What makes you great ?

1 Like

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
onedayatime:

african mentality. If facebook have acceptted yahoo messenger supremacy, he wouldn't have created it. Also twitter wouldn't have arrive if he was sure two social apps are only enough, not to mention of bbm, instagram, eskimi, nimbuzz and the rest.
Poor african mentality.
Other programming languages will not be created just because we have c and c++ and jquery creator John Resig would have been afraid because of anjular js and others infront of him likewise react will not have been a success because the dream would just be bury in his heart. You wouldn't have compared laravel with zend and codeIgneter if laravel is happy just to use what programmers like him write.
Poor african mentality

Guy, I got your back...you talk real sense, got me high like I'm smoking weed. #respect
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anmich:
Great programmer ? What makes you great ?
Jamb question!!!! Gbam!!!!!
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Anmich: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
dhtml18:

Jamb question!!!! Gbam!!!!!

Lol, next !!!!
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
WTF! did i miss?
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
crotonite:
WTF! did i miss?
Pretty much like everything!
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
dhtml18:
Pretty much like everything!
please tell me u're joking sir... angry
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
crotonite:
please tell me u're joking sir... angry
I must be joking if I tell you it is a joke

While(joking)
Continue;

2 Likes

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
dhtml18:

I must be joking if I tell you it is a joke

While(joking)
Continue;

0(log(n2)) grin
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
while(joking) {
while (joking) {
while (joking) {
continue;
}
}
}

1 Like

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Olyboy16(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Donald3d:
I think her name is Booyakasha , you need to start watching TMNT bro , there is a programming geek there o *winks*
donitelo (i knw, spelt wrong). I'm trying to see if i can achieve that level of proficience b4 40
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
lambda.
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
^^^trolling to that thread already
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by jboy01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
onedayatime:

Poor african mentality.
Poor african mentality
well! you have a point, but you don't really get my message, Nigerians have always form the habit of creating an app-like app. like a website like Facebook, nairaland etc. if you study facebook and twitter, they are both social networks but the idea behind them are very different. bbm and what's app are different. Nairaland and gdevit are different too. what am saying is not to create gdevit like website and name "TopCoders".
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Craigston: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
crotonite:

0(log(n2)) grin
You mean O(3nlog(n))?
Hehehehehe. I think it's actually O(1), just infinite.
Jacob05 come and see what you're missing o. Dhtml18 and co on an e-war. Dem go soon ban oga dhtml again. This time he will be sent to Nairaland bottomless database.
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
The day i get permanent ban is the day they are going to close down this programming board.
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2016
dhtml18:
The day i get permanent ban is the day they are going to close down this programming board.

Lol
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by FincoApps(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2016
jboy01:
well! you have a point, but you don't really get my message, Nigerians have always form the habit of creating an app-like app. like a website like Facebook, nairaland etc. if you study facebook and twitter, they are both social networks but the idea behind them are very different. bbm and what's app are different. Nairaland and gdevit are different too. what am saying is not to create gdevit like website and name "TopCoders".

You are 100% correct. We like to copy too much and yea, I am guilty of this too but it's just the fact
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by KazukiIto(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
God I miss the 60s-80s!! True hackers who understood the Tao of Programming. Now this generation is a just a bunch of droids.

1 Like

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
KazukiIto:
God I miss the 60s-80s!! True hackers who understood the Tao of Programming. Now this generation is a just a bunch of droids.
The 60's? hian? you meant droids as in R2-D2 and C-3PO that belonged to Luke Sky-walker? You don old gan o!!!
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by KazukiIto(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
dhtml18:

The 60's? hian? you meant droids as in R2-D2 and C-3PO that belonged to Luke Sky-walker? You don old gan o!!!

I'm not old dsql18. I'm just a student of the Old and hopefully, will be a leader of the New. There is no soul in hackerism any longer. I'm so sad. Everyone is interested is copying and pasting calculator programs in the name of having a 'portfolio'. Nothing clever anymore. So sad

1 Like

Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2016
dhtml18:

You mean John
Re: I Can Code In 75 Languages!!! by Booyakasha(f): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2016
KazukiIto:

I'm not old dsql18. I'm just a student of the Old and hopefully, will be a leader of the New. There is no soul in hackerism any longer. I'm so sad. Everyone is interested is copying and pasting calculator programs in the name of having a 'portfolio'. Nothing clever anymore. So sad
+1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? / Learn Android App Development For FREE Here / Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.