Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit (3826 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by iynoble(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
It is quite fascinating how kids are running the show. Check out a cute Yoruba kid rocking it better in her Fulani outfit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Scholes00: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cc onstelly. .. come meet my future daughter's doppelganger.

she's so cute.

Truely a princess. ..
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:
Cc onstelly. .. come meet my future daughter's doppelganger.

she's so cute.

Truely a princess. ..
Beautiful kiss
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
Beautiful kiss

Here's gonna be Our rendezvous for now, away from peeping toms....

Like it here, hun ?
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Here's gonna be Our rendezvous for now, away from peeping toms....

Like it here, hun ?
Here is cool
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
Here is cool

Except for the distance, I'd have loved to have lunch with you, dear.
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Except for the distance, I'd have loved to have lunch with you, dear.
Is it ready
Oya show me the picture
I am waiting
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
Is it ready Oya show me the picture I am waiting

Lol, definitely not here ! c'mon ...

I ain't no KFC but my meal will sure have you licking your fingers. ..
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Lol, definitely not here ! c'mon ...

I ain't no KFC but my meal will sure have you licking your fingers. ..
Hahahaha alright
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2016
onstelly:

Hahahaha alright

You seemed quite discontented with the match making. I suppose there's someone you fantasized to be paired with.
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Marlvin:

You seemed quite discontented with the match making. I suppose there's someone you fantasized to be paired with.
Hmmmm good morning
They have been teasing me about * since and I was trying to tell them it not really what they think
Marlvin biko let's talk in private.
Hope your night was good and besides.......
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2016
onstelly:

Hmmmm good morning
They have been teasing me about * since and I was trying to tell them it not really what they think
Marlvin biko let's talk in private.
Hope your night was good and besides.......

Agreed . We'd talk in private. but not now a'ight ?

About my nite , hmm slept late...
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Marlvin(m): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Cc onstelly.

Stella, I hope you're alrigh' wherever you re. it's been long I heard from you.

just so you know, someone here got you in mind.
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by onstelly(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Marlvin:
Cc onstelly.

Stella, I hope you're alrigh' wherever you re. it's been long I heard from you.

just so you know, someone here got you in mind.
I have been off for a long time
Maybe by the time you see this, I will be off again.
I have been very busy of late, just see this now
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
She's cute.
If it was the other way round, you will see Yorubas bragging about how deir culture is superior and how others like "copying" them.
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by YourNemesis: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
She's cute.
If it was the other way round, you will see Yorubas bragging about how deir culture is superior and how others like "copying" them.

You just had to spoil the tempo of the thread, and it will go downhill from here.
Re: Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2016
YourNemesis:

You just had to spoil the tempo of the thread, and it will go downhill from here.
It true tho.

(1) (Reply)

Ekuechi Festival Of Ebiraland Is Here Again (history) / Three Nigerian Languages Make Up Top 10 Most Popular Languages In All Of Africa / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.