Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! (2349 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know if I'm the only person to have noticed the rate of women pregnancy these days., the street is filled up with pregnant girls/ladies/women. I was at the hospital yesterday and the number of pregnant women that have come for one thing or the other could get to 90 just in that hospital.. What is really happening? Guys please these are hard times, control your dick(s) please because the economic situation in Nigeria is not friendly at all, take it easy with your wives, girl friends & concubines please. Thank you!!

4 Likes

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
No mind them..
The future is waiting for them.
Baby mamas everywhere... No husband in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Amelian:
No mind them..
The future is waiting for them.
Baby mamas everywhere... No husband in sight.
.. It's not funny at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by infogenius(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2016
This is the season.
Rainy season is the season of hatching of eggs.
Man must warm body.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016
blaq05:
.. It's not funny at all..

Honestly its just too bad

And they will be dreaming and praying of marrying a mobile upcoming single guy with no kids..instead of them to pray 2marry their baby's dad or even a baby daddy to complete the equation.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by HCF(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
It is becoming really annoying.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by nicerod(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
I dey find woman wey i wan give belle sef
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by deenvibe(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op u not d only 1 oo, a family friend is also pregnant and she dont know the father of her unborn child,A fresh secondary school graduate for that matter.....17 year girl. Now she is a liability to her parent cuz non of her boyfriends/bikeman is ready to pay for her ante natal
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
deenvibe:
Op u not d only 1 oo, a family friend is also pregnant and she dont know the father of her unborn child,A fresh secondary school graduate for that matter.....17 year girl. Now she is a liability to her parent cuz non of her boyfriends/bikeman is ready to pay for her ante natal
... I was really shocked that day in the hospital. Both young & old females
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
nicerod:
I dey find woman wey i wan give belle sef

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amelian:

Honestly its just too bad

And they will be dreaming and praying of marrying a mobile upcoming single guy with no kids..instead of them to pray 2marry their baby's dad or even a baby daddy to complete the equation.
.. You said my mind dear
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Liability(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
deenvibe:
angry
deenvibe:
yes
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by nicerod(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=blaq05 post=47575047][/quote] pls send ur gf to me i wnt to report u to her
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Teespice(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
this is rainy season na. you can't blame the ones that refused to tie their legs and be a mermaid.

for every action(gbenshing), there is a reaction (pregnancy).

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2016
end times
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Tori46(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
It's now rampant, I think they've turned it into a competition. In school, you'll see a lot of girls with their babies
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Hafyz23(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Baby they don't have plans for, or born out of wedlock.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by KevinDein: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
So many things are going wrong all over the place and when some of us who genuinely care speak out we are told mind our businesses. When pushed back to wall, they go to the same aunt or uncle, whom they initial told to mind their business, for help.

My point; it sometimes pays to listen to advice here and there as no one knows it all. this whole "mind your business " thing is overused.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Teespice:
this is rainy season na. you can't blame the ones that refused to tie their legs and be a mermaid.

for every action(gbenshing), there is a reaction (pregnancy).
.... Is that all you have got to contribute? Are you encouraging the practice?
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
KevinDein:
So many things are going wrong all over the place and when some of us who genuinely care speak out we are told mind our businesses. When pushed back to wall, they go to the same aunt or uncle, whom they initial told to mind their business, for help.

My point; it sometimes pays to listen to advice here and there as no one knows it all. this whole "mind your business " thing is overused.
... You just got to tell the person what you feel it's right for her to do... I always loose count of pregnant women I do see everyday.. It's shocking
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tori46:
It's now rampant, I think they've turned it into a competition. In school, you'll see a lot of girls with their babies
... Indeed it could be they have actually turned the thing into competition. Who is to be blame really ??
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Teespice(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
blaq05:
.... Is that all you have got to contribute? Are you encouraging the practice?

haba na.

is that what you could deduce from what I said?

I was being sarcastic.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Causing OVERPOPULATION, which is one of the major problems of this country.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatgod2012:
Causing OVERPOPULATION, which is one of the major problems of this country.
.... Indeed., overpopulation the major problem of this country.. Where you wan start from ehh?
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Teespice:

haba na.

is that what you could deduce from what I said?

I was being sarcastic.
... It ok dear just that the pregnancy rate is not funny
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who go born pass era? Is that it?
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by byvan03: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2016
To think family planning is almost free, nawaooh for people.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
maybe we can telo Betrand zobrist to come and practice what he invented in Dan Brown's novel "inferno" here in Nigeria.
lol. Sometimes old parents contribute to it. They will be asking you, is it just two? look my mother had 12, i had 8. so you can't just have two and tell me you are done. mba.

But they are quick to forget that a cup of garri was less than #5 when they had theirs.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by EfemenaXY: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
blaq05:
I don't know if I'm the only person to have noticed the rate of women pregnancy these days., the street is filled up with pregnant girls/ladies/women. I was at the hospital yesterday and the number of pregnant women that have come for one thing or the other could get to 90 just in that hospital.. What is really happening? Guys please these are hard times, control your dick(s) please because the economic situation in Nigeria is not friendly at all, take it easy with your wives, girl friends & concubines please. Thank you!!

When a woman is pregnant, she tends to see lots of pregnant women. So the question is: Are you pregnant @OP?
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by zeb04(f): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
if everyone is pregnant so what! are you the one helping to carry the pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
zeb04:
if everyone is pregnant so what! are you the one helping to carry the pregnancy?
.. Quite a shame you are asking this! I cover my face in shame for you

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

When a woman is pregnant, she tends lots of pregnant women. So the question is: Are you pregnant @OP?
... Nope I'm not pregnant at all. I never said pregnancy is a bad thing but it is getting tougher & tougher everyday.. People are selling their babies/kids for food just cos of the economic situation in Nigeria now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream / Duvets For Sale( 12k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.