Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! (2356 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
blaq05:
... Nope I'm not pregnant at all. I never said pregnancy is a bad thing but it is getting tougher & tougher everyday.. People are selling their babies/kids for food just cos of the economic situation in Nigeria now

I never said you said pregnancy is a bad thing.

But your statements are contradictory, and boarding on generalisation. Yes, you saw quite a number of pregnant women, but that's relative to the total number of child bearing females in the couuntry. It also doesn't mean those women you saw, have lots of other kids or aren't in a position to look after the unborn ones in their womb.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I never said you said pregnancy is a bad thing.

But your statements are contradictory, and boarding on generalisation. Yes, you saw quite a number of pregnant women, but that's relative to the total number of child bearing females in the coutnry. It also doesn't mean those women you saw, have lots of other kids or aren't in a position to look after the unborn ones in their womb.
.. You could be right! Your perspective thou
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Greg20166: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
blaq05:
... Nope I'm not pregnant at all. I never said pregnancy is a bad thing but it is getting tougher & tougher everyday.. People are selling their babies/kids for food just cos of the economic situation in Nigeria now

boy it's like you no get job.you could as well pay for their abortion.wertin concern you with their life.na you be president?

IN SHORT WHO YOU OR YOUR PAPA HELP?

2 Likes

Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by Godmother(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
zeb04:
if everyone is pregnant so what! are you the one helping to carry the pregnancy?

I tire o. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing.

@ OP
Or are you saying for the married ones they shouldn't get preggy for their hubby?
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by phykiesexy: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bia oh so what of people that just married? D woman no go get belle cus times are hard? Or who don dey wait on d Lord for fruit of d womb? Dey are among d plenty pregnant women. Bia OP leave dem. As for d ones pregnant widout husband such is life. Dey go carry d load. Na so e b.
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Greg20166:

boy it's like you no get job.you could as well pay for their abortion.wertin concern you with their life.na you be president?

IN SHORT WHO YOU OR YOUR PAPA HELP?
.. We dey quarrel? What's this na
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
phykiesexy:
Bia oh so what of people that just married? D woman no go get belle cus times are hard? Or who don dey wait on d Lord for fruit of d womb? Dey are among d plenty pregnant women. Bia OP leave dem. As for d ones pregnant widout husband such is life. Dey go carry d load. Na so e b.
... Well said indeed., unlike some folks here bashing me
Re: Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! by blaq05: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Godmother:

I tire o. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing.

@ OP
Or are you saying for the married ones they shouldn't get preggy for their hubby?
.. They certainly will

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Split Acs, Water Dispenser, TV Stand, Home Theatre/woofer System Up For Grabs. / Chinedu Ikedieze House N Cars & The Truth Behind Chinedu's Baby / PARENTS ARE SELFISH To Bring A Child To This Miserable Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.