Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! (745 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Enjoy fast Premium Delivery from Nigeria to The US, UK, CANADA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by vybzkartel: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
A friend says she will help me get a job with UNICEF
And that i should buy a form for 250 dollars
Please how true couldd this be?
She is asking that i send her that amount to purchase that form for me

should i?
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Of course yes, u should please.
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by Taeewo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
U can add 250$ to make 500$ u will send....
vybzkartel:

should i?

1 Like

Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by Greatzeus(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
No don't,if you do,you might regret later,these are my reasons:
1.UNICEF is a non governmental, international agency with a lot of reputation, they can never ask applicants to pay $250 for a form
2.UNICEF is headed by foreigners, who will not allow buying of slot for applicants.
3.UNICEF recruitment will be based on merit.
4.How many people has shehelped to get into UNICEF in the past,if she has successfully helped others in the past you can give her a shot.
For me I say don't,she is a money grumbling hustler

1 Like

Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by vybzkartel: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Greatzeus:
No don't,if you do,you might regret later,these are my reasons:
1.UNICEF is a non governmental, international agency with a lot of reputation, they can never ask applicants to pay $250 for a form
2.UNICEF is headed by foreigners, who will not allow buying of slot for applicants.
3.UNICEF recruitment will be based on merit.
4.How many people has shehelped to get into UNICEF in the past,if she has successfully helped others in the past you can give her a shot.
For me I say don't,she is a money grumbling hustler

thanks

this i
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
vybzkartel:

should i?
dude let me tell u the truth it's a pure scam... in fact the biggest scam on earth...don't fall victim
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by vybzkartel: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
wilsondave:
dude let me tell u the truth it's a pure scam... in fact the biggest scam on earth...don't fall victim

are you sure?
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by yunnyp(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2016
vybzkartel:

should i?

how old are you Mr. man.

this is a question you should have decided before asking for counseling, she is a big SCAMMER
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2016
vybzkartel:

should i?
buy the form na, what are you waiting for? 250 dollars in naira neva open shop for naija. Mtchew
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by vybzkartel: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
franciskaine:
buy the form na, what are you waiting for? 250 dollars in naira neva open shop for naija. Mtchew

buy?
Re: A Friend On Facebook Is Asking Me To Giver Money!!! by obiak4(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
;DElaborare fraud run for the hill bro NO REPUTABLE ORG. COLLECT MONEY FROM APPLICANT OR APPOINTMENT

IF YOU FALL NA YOU SABI

SINCE YOU NO GET BRAIN SEND, $120 MAKE I HELP YOU BUY SLOT FROM THE DARKNET angryElaborare fraud run for the hill bro NO REPUTABLE ORG. COLLECT MONEY FROM APPLICANT OR APPOINTMENT

IF YOU FALL NA YOU SABI

SINCE YOU NO GET BRAIN SEND, $120 MAKE I HELP YOU BUY SLOT FROM THE DARKNET

(1) (Reply)

Hello Fresh Graduate, Get Your First Job Offer Here! / Africa Youth Entrepreneur Ayeen 2016 Members Move Here / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.