Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook (34314 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by stacyadams: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman I told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:
.i get person mama wey retire as french teacher wey go need d job

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by idoncare440(f): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
ori re ti buru in yi o... egba mi c money! later na those boys wet dey dance around for bar na I'm dem go dey accept.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
na slay queen she be nw....thumbs up 2 her wink

28 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by phintohlar(f): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2017
idoncare440:
ori re ti buru in yi o... egba mi c money! later na those boys wet dey dance around for bar na I'm dem go dey accept.
hahahahaha mi o le rerin (i can't laugh)

8 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by chikk(f): 1:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Chai..... Girls and shakara sha... See lost opportunity!! shocked shocked Didn't she hear that BankyW got his wife by Sliding DM and she didnt even know who he was!! Tomorrow she'll be blaming "innocent" village witches for her joblessness....ok o

42 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2017
stacyadams:
.i get person mama wey retire as french teacher wey go need d job

I think there's age limit.
If I heard her correctly, she said it's from 18 to Thirty-something years.
I will still ask her though if the job is still available.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by moghulis: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Hahahahaha
gringringringringrin

Op take heart, the mumu slayqueen don't know what she has lost.

In Op voice: “the ‘add friend’ button happen to have disappeared. ”

If say na me I for block the bitch back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na slay queen she be nw....thumbs up 2 her wink

So are you supporting her?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2017
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by KingLennon(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2017
When she saw ur friend request. She was like 'this mumu boy no go allow me make i rest grin'. Girls and forming are like

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!

Yeah that was what I supposed to have done buh I didn't even think of it.
Maybe because I was excited about such a job; a part-time job that pays almost 400k per month.
I just sent her the friend request and she blocked me.
Even till now I still can't fathom what I did to her. We have never been in any relationship. She doesn't even trip me. Even in pimary school we weren't in the same class so am still confused as to why she blocked me.
Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.

47 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by massive1019(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2017
why you too no write for her wall.... must you guys be friends before you chat her up.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2017
massive1019:
why you too no write for her wall.... must you guys be friends before you chat her up.

Read the text I quoted above before you jump into conclusion.

15 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Iphone5: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2017
What's the point of these this story undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Iphone5:
What's the point of these story undecided

It is obvious the story wasn't meant for you.

And thank you for murdering our beloved English.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by youngin(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
In oritsefemi's voice...... *Baba God blessing no go pass me by*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Learnstuffs: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
That is why I keep my emotions in check. Even if I am angry with you, I will pick your calls and talk with you. I accept most request on Facebook because it doesn't mean am accepting you into my life. Facebook is just a platform.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Kondomatic(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
Depends on her privacy settings though and even if he sends a message, it will first appear as a message request which she will need to approve before they can start chatting, if she blocked friends request, she will definitely block chat request..

Or do you expect him to just go to her inbox and say "Hi. I have found 400k job for you?"

She will mark it as spam(scam).

Moreover nah person we em dey feed dey bring mouth.

Lemme Tell You A Similar Story.

A driver once brought a phone for me to buy, a Z10 back then and when I asked him how he got it, he said that it belongs to her sister. then I told him to call the sister to get the security code. It was then that he revealed to me that a passenger forgot it in his car.

On the screen of the phone is a picture of a young lady who is likely to be in her later teens or maybe early twenties and she wrote her name on it.

I told the driver that I will buy the phone if I unlock it successfully, he agreed and gave me two days.

I searched for the lady on Facebook with her name and found her, fortunately she was online.

I sent her messages but she wouldn't reply, though I didn't tell her why because it may not be her.

I inserted my simcard in the phone and luckily data was on, notifications started coming in from whatsapp, email etc. I called a number that was not saved and asked the girl if she knows the phone owner personally.

She say that they're sisters. I was like Bleep, you're sister's and she didn't even save your number?

To avoid sending information to the wrong person, I asked her why her sister's number has not been going through, she said that I should call her Airtel number, the MTN is not going because she forgot it in a car days ago. I collected the Airtel from her and called the phone owner but the Italian princess wouldn't pick.

I let it slide but a part of me wasn't comfortable with giving the back to the driver so I called her once again and luckily she picked.

We talked and I gave her the driver's number in the end. The phone was returned to her.

It was after my call that she then approved my chat request and even sent a friend to me.
I think her friend request is still pending on Facebook.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by indodon(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

It is obvious the story wasn't meant for you.
And thank you for murdering our beloved English.
grin

savagery!! grin

12 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by policy12: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
@Op abeg when next or if this is still available abegi e-mail me addymuiz@yahoo.com

Thank u in advance u don't know,u might be saving a whole community if I get d job.

quote author=BLoomfrancs post=59256029]

Maybe because I was excited about such a job; a part-time job that pays almost 400k per month.
Even till now I still can't fathom what I did to her. We have never been in any relationship. She doesn't even trip me. Even in pimary school we weren't in the same class so am still confused as to why she blocked me.
Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Depends on her privacy settings though and even if he sends a message, it will first appear as a message request which she will need to approve before they can start chatting, if she blocked friends request, she will definitely block chat request..

Or do you expect him to just go to her inbox and say "Hi. I have found 400k job for you?"

She will mark it as spam(scam).

Moreover nah person we em dey feed dey bring mouth.

Lemme Tell You A Similar Story.

A driver once brought a phone for me to buy, a Z10 back then and when I asked him how he got it, he said that it belongs to her sister. then I told him to call the sister to get the security code. It was then that he revealed to me that a passenger forgot it in his car.

On the screen of the phone is a picture of a young lady who is likely to be in her later teens or maybe early twenties and she wrote her name on it.

I told the driver that I will buy the phone if I unlock it successfully, he agreed and gave me two days.

I searched for the lady on Facebook with her name and found her, fortunately she was online.

I sent her messages but she wouldn't reply, though I didn't tell her why because it may not be her.

I inserted my simcard in the phone and luckily data was on, notifications started coming in from whatsapp, email etc. I called a number that was not saved and asked the girl if she knows the phone owner personally.

She say that they're sisters. I was like Bleep, you're sister's and she didn't even save your number?

To avoid sending information to the wrong person, I asked her why her sister's number has not been going through, she said that I should call her Airtel number, the MTN is not going because she forgot it in a car days ago. I collected the Airtel from her and called the phone owner but the Italian princess wouldn't pick.

I let it slide but a part of me wasn't comfortable with giving the back to the driver so I called and she picked.

We talked and I gave her the driver's number in the end. The phone was returned to her.

It was after my call that she then approved my chat request and even sent a friend to.
I think her friend request is still pending on Facebook.

Oh,i see!Thanks for the enlightenment smiley

11 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.

Sorry,OP. Some ladies are like that smiley

Inbox me next time smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
policy12:

@Op abeg when next or if this is still available abegi e-mail me addymuiz@yahoo.com

Thank u in advance u don't know,u might be saving a whole community if I get d job.

quote author=BLoomfrancs post=59256029]

No problem I will ask the woman.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:

Sorry,OP. Some ladies are like that smiley
Inbox me next time smiley
No problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by teekay213(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by NwaAmaikpe: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

You sound like an emotional blackmailer.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Sleyanya1(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2017
It is called Missing out angry

I think the job was never really meant for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2017

I think op is a liar from the bottomless pit, even if he isn't a liar, he has mental issues, it is people like you that would ask a girl for sex before helping her, because of a block button you started ranting like a bitch, if you had her best interest in mind you would have tried to get across to her whether or not you were blocked and explain things.

you were propably feeling like a god and her saviour hence your ego was bruised when she blocked you.

All I see here is op inflated ego and pride

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Lol, I can relate. Lots of slay queens have missed out alot simply because they have been busy slaying. grin

I don't know why ladies think that every man that says hello wanna get down to their pants when actually most men are too busy for such.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by TheTrueSeeker: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by 0b100100111: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
There re two sides to a story!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.