Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ecobank unduly debited my account- refunded - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank unduly debited my account- refunded (3621 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ecobank unduly debited my account- refunded by Awee(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
moses28:
gud. morning nairaland ecobank i have a problem with my account, it' goes like this i went ecobank hall to deposit money into my account before i deposited the money i ask the customers care assistant to check my account whether is ok, she said is ok go and pay in after some weeks i wanted to collect my atm card and she said my account has been ban for not linking up with my bvn pin, she ask me to bring national. id card which i have a temporary slip. the bvn i have is not linking because the age my account officer use is different from the in the bvn

Ehn you can go there with a sworn affidavit and the ID card you used in registering your BVN.
Re: Ecobank unduly debited my account- refunded by Rhayour: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
moses28:
gud. morning nairaland ecobank i have a problem with my account, it' goes like this i went ecobank hall to deposit money into my account before i deposited the money i ask the customers care assistant to check my account whether is ok, she said is ok go and pay in after some weeks i wanted to collect my atm card and she said my account has been ban for not linking up with my bvn pin, she ask me to bring national. id card which i have a temporary slip. the bvn i have is not linking because the age my account officer use is different from the in the bvn

How far guy, you don do affidavit for the bvn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Can Produce Liquid Soap A Step By step Procedure 2017 / My Binance Account Was Frozen / Our Company's Profile (afrique Consulting Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.