Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested (22164 Views)

Man Who Vandalized A Transformer In Ebonyi Caught (Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by sukkot: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:

shocked is this picture real or photoshop
very real. thats real hunger
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by photoshoot(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
They should hand him over to the streets for fhucking up before sending his sabotaging ass to jail.

Bros goodevening, hope you haven't forgotten me? cry
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Emmahunk(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where were the Airport Security Personnel of Army, Air Force, police, Immigration, Ndlea to mention but a few when this man vandalized the poles and lamps that cost the Government millions of Naira to install ?
Then he was caught by a patrol team walkingaalong the road with the lamps and poles?
Someone is not telling the truth here and obviously not the suspect who claimed he saw the items hidden under shrubs.
Scene two please.
Hi
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where were the airport security officials?
They themselves need to face panel.
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by yebbyluv: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
;Dhahahahahaah...nnewi indeed
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by yebbyluv: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is greed...an able bodied man that can do something meaningful and still survive...yimu...good for him..later you'll hear..naija is corrupt. The change begins with you..you..you and you
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Godwinmbina(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Indeed illiteracy is a disease and can kill. Go and eat free food in prison.let Government star from him to show an example to other
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by tukdi: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Gbegiri101(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ojo gbogbo ni to ole, ojo kan fun ..... Yorubas would understand.

TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by sekundosekundo: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:

This one have flesh on him, the ones at your Nothern IDPS Will make you weep. They claim to have rescued them from Boko Haram and end up killing them through starvation. more than 70 trailers of rice meant for them stolen by APC government. Try and find out, you'll weep I tell you.
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Ghost447(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
No security guards in that airport?
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by sekundosekundo: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:

This one have flesh on him. The ones at your Nothern IDPS Will make you weep. They claim to have rescued them from Boko Haram and end up killing them through starvation. More than 70 trailers of rice meant for them stolen by APC saints. Try and find out you will weep I tell you.
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by chinjo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Something is not just adding up. What kind of bag did he put those poles? People are been robbed and kidnapped in broad day light in calabar and the CP is parading someone he claims stole 3 bulbs and 3 poles. In as much as i condemn this act of vandalism, the CP should give us news like the arrest of the robbers and kidnappers that have held sway in broad day light in calabar for the past couple of weeks. Only then will he be taken seriously.
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I am sure he was planning to go and sell it for 1k5. Something that cost millions.

black man mentality
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

What do you mean?

Can i understand you??

No you can't
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by BIGkoboko: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
And I ask.No security man at the airport
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by joery6(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested by joery6(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
joery6:
Hmmm

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Chains 6-year-old Boy Sent To Learn Quran In Gombe(pics) / Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.