Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. (595 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. by Abimibaola(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Most of our Communication Companies are seen as cooperate thieves organization especially MTN. over a decade I have been using this network the same thing has been happening over and over again. They are fond of deducting you money without any reasonable point to back their obnoxious act of theft up. The only thing they will tell you is that we are very sorry and that doesn't stop them from doing such, and I wonder if they engaged in such act and deduct #100 from 100 people in a day.
My Germaine question is,
Is it the operational system manager that engage in this obnoxious act of theft or is there anybody among the junior staff that carry this act out?

I wonder why our government have not still descend on them in order to know what would have happened. The fact remains that I'm not the only one they have done this to and I can't be the last, until we Nigerians rise up to fight against this legally. We cannot allow an alien company to be cheating on us. This very disgusting!
I call this cooperate theft because is another level of corruption.

Watch out for part 2.
Re: MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. by bamirotola: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Those people are online armed robbers , they'v been debiting my account 15 naira for the past 3 years, called dem times without num, dey'l promise to rectify it or even tell me they have rectified it but they wont.... I think they have one agent on Nairaland, he attended to me and promised me the issue ha s been resolved only to see the debit msg the second day.... Now it's even more worse... they are now two deducting my acct... 770 and MTNN, one for micro insurance and the other for life insurance which I did not subscribe for.... i'm waiting for that time they will push me beyond my threshold and wld have to take legal proceedure... damn our government and that thief network.... MTN THE MOBILE ARMED ROBBER!!!! #NowI'mGETTINGANGRY

Attached is d screen grab from both 770 and MTNN....

Re: MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. by JideSM: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abimibaola:
Most of our Communication Companies are seen as cooperate thieves organization especially MTN. over a decade I have been using this network the same thing has been happening over and over again. They are fond of deducting you money without any reasonable point to back their obnoxious act of theft up. The only thing they will tell you is that we are very sorry and that doesn't stop them from doing such, and I wonder if they engaged in such act and deduct #100 from 100 people in a day.
My Germaine question is,
Is it the operational system manager that engage in this obnoxious act of theft or is there anybody among the junior staff that carry this act out?

I wonder why our government have not still descend on them in order to know what would have happened. The fact remains that I'm not the only one they have done this to and I can't be the last, until we Nigerians rise up to fight against this legally. We cannot allow an alien company to be cheating on us. This very disgusting!
I call this cooperate theft because is another level of corruption.

Watch out for part 2.

Hi Abimibaola , so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where issue like this could be resolved promptly. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. by JideSM: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
bamirotola:
Those people are online armed robbers , they'v been debiting my account 15 naira for the past 3 years, called dem times without num, dey'l promise to rectify it or even tell me they have rectified it but they wont.... I think they have one agent on Nairaland, he attended to me and promised me the issue ha s been resolved only to see the debit msg the second day.... Now it's even more worse... they are now two deducting my acct... 770 and MTNN, one for micro insurance and the other for life insurance which I did not subscribe for.... i'm waiting for that time they will push me beyond my threshold and wld have to take legal proceedure... damn our government and that thief network.... MTN THE MOBILE ARMED ROBBER!!!! #NowI'mGETTINGANGRY

Attached is d screen grab from both 770 and MTNN....

Hi bamirotola, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. I'd like to inform you that there is a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where you can report cases like this for prompt assistance. Kindly send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN A Cooperate Thieves Company. by bamirotola: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
JideSM:

Hi bamirotola, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. I'd like to inform you that there is a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where you can report cases like this for prompt assistance. Kindly send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

You asked me for my num in a post related to this some months back and you promised it has been rectified, but you did nothing... I hope you do it this time around...

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Man Cries Out Too Nigerian Govt, EFCC, Police, Over Alleged Internet Roman / Real Cost of Permit and Lock-up Shop / Facebook Boss Visits EFCC(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.