Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family (19848 Views)

Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday / Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who the birthday epp
Re: Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks cimena indeed maybe tomorrow, what will I tell my boss?

Tell him/her that it's your birthday, that you want to go and flex around town. He will grant it because you are an honest worker. grin grin

⚠ DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
Re: Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family by mizzbouqui(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:

Tell him/her that it's your birthday, that you want to go and flex around town. He will grant it because you are an honest worker. grin grin

⚠ DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
Lolsss, issorite

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Éf5rtetrreeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttrtrrtrrRrrRrrrrrrrttrtttrrrrtttrtrrtrrrtttrrtrRrrtttttttrRtttrrrRRrrrrRrrtr ;DtrrrrrtrrrtyghYGgYhyygyYghgyyyYgggyghyggygTttgygTtgftgtfttrRttrfdrffffrFdrdfDfddefDffteefrdfdtfdrerreffdfdfdtderxfedrrdxxfdrttdtrddfdrdtefdrffrd
Re: Sadiya Bayero-Sanusi Celebrates Birthday With Her Family by Gbegiri101(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditional Marriage - What Are The Steps Involved? Pls Help: / 2017 African Drums Festival In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Live Photos) / I’m Sure, Igbo Are Descendants Of The Jews -noam Katz, Israeli Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.