Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) (585 Views)

The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by mezynaija(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Chimezie Peters Ozofor - Everyone wants to be successful in life, live that dream goals and create legacy for his/her next generation. This has made almost everyone engaged themselves in one work/career or the other in other to get these set goals archived.

Like we all know, we have just few Jobs that pays massively if well done. Jobs like owning a school, a church, becoming a corrupt but smart politician and finally these two popular ones. Music and blogging. The rate at which people venture into music and blogging these days, one would think once you join, you would start making millions of Naira.

Today we making reference to why some so called upcoming artistes may never blow (get fame).

We all know that nothing in this life comes easy no matter how little it is. Before you become successful in anything you do, there is every need to invest in such business or career. Only few upcoming artistes know what it takes to push their songs and make it go viral. This is no other way than having a good management, money and constant promotion ranging from paying bloggers and radio/TV personalities.

The rest don't know this, they just enter the studio do a wack song (don't blame the producer he needs money too, so he would always welcome them hence they are ready to pay). After this song is produced they expect top blogs to publish them for free just like they publish other famous artistes.

This reason particularly made me come up with this post. An upcoming Artiste whose name I won't disclose met me for promotion. When I played his song, I was really disappointed and I told him I can't promote such song. He got really pissed and decided to fire me back with this BOMB. See screenshot after the cut:

Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by mezynaija(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol, the guy really killed English language. When he sent in that, then I know why he's song was really bad and would always be if corrections are not taken.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/lol-see-reason-why-some-upcoming.html
Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by Raydos: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by mezynaija(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
cc: lalasticlala please do the needful, i need this thread on front page to educate other upcoming, thanks
Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by mezynaija(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hehe
Re: LOL: See Reason Why Some Upcoming Artistes May Never Blow (get Fame) by Tobbey(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
THIS IS BAD angry

(1) (Reply)

Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... / Vacancy: Personal Assistant To The MD / How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.