Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) (1786 Views)

Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by viewflux(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Time and again some heroic dogs have proved the phrase, ‘A dog is a man’s best friend,’ beyond what words can describe.

A Doberman dog fought four cobras courageously in order to protect his owners.

On a Monday evening, four cobras were making its way into Dibakar Raita’s house when the loyal Doberman confronted them and tried to prevent them from entering the peaceful home. Eyewitnesses said that the fight went on for a while and blood was shed during the battle.

All of the animals involved in the epic fight lost their lives.

Dibakar Rait, the owner of the brave Doberman, said: “I’m shocked. He has made the supreme sacrifice for me and my family. I will remember him till our death. I pray God – May his soul rest in peace”.

Rait and his family, who reside in the village of Sebekapur in the Gajapati district, India, are still reeling from the tragic but inspiring incident.

The snakes which the Doberman fought against were identified as mountain cobras.

Despite being bitten several times, the loyal Doberman did not stop fighting until it had killed all of the dangerous snakes. Unfortunately, the dog collapsed and died minutes after protecting his owners due to the cobras’ venom.

To honor the brave dog, some neighbors laid floral wreaths on his body and even held a funeral procession before it was buried.
As a dog owner, I gave way to tear. Thumbs up for the dog.

Naij.com news: TAGS: Animal Dober man dog Dog dies fighting

1 Like

Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by Raydos: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by Layooluwa(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Woowshocked. It's time for me to re-think my decision of not buying a dogsmiley

1 Like

Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by hamzakito(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by Ufranklin92(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dats awesome
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by robinicule(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Really touching, immediately i couldnt just imagine my rott laying lifeless like this, dogs can be real stubborn, they just wont let go, what a brave dog.
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by osomegbe(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Four snakes attacking a house. Something must be fishy there.

2 Likes

Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by miremoses(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
osomegbe:
Four snakes attacking a house. Something must be fishy there.
i hope u are not one of the goons that believe in witch craft.
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by SagePAUL(m): 3:08am On Jul 18, 2016
miremoses:
i hope u are not one of the goons that believe in witch craft.

and i hope you aint one of the goons who think there is no witchcraft
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by hatundalexander: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Owners should have protected their dog better. Some kind of fence maybe.
Re: A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) by Baroba(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Witch craft, witches coven, wizard only exist in the mind of gullible fellows..Am waiting for a witchcraft attack, nonsense...Africans need to start using their brains.. Witchcraft my azz..

Super dog, Dobby's are fearless beast, love the breed..so sad he didn't survive the multiple venoms he must have sustained during the fight.. brave dog.

(1) (Reply)

Help a Grieving Dog owner / PLS: Need An Insight As To What Breed Is This / St. Bernard Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.