Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch (29272 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / How Nigeria’s SSS Is Violating The Law And Illegally Parading Itself As DSS / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by banmee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
There's no such thing as security in nigeria, we're all on our own. And btw, I clicked the link and didn 't see any picture. Is this story even true??

This is Nigeria we are talking about. Every bad news is true.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by ALAYORMII: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Nigerian police is helplessly helpless
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by BetaThings: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
blueto:

http://punchng.com/dss-policemen-watch-hoodlums-attack-punch-photojournalist/

The story is true
AIT cameraman too was beaten
And police did not stop the hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by banmee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
blueto:
Even our security agencies have been reduced to irrational dealings under this despicable dispensation.

The other day, soldiers and policemen were seen exchanging fire over bags of rice procured for IDPs
https://www.thecable.ng/gunshots-rock-borno-govt-house-soldiers-police-clash-bags-rice?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4848212743

The military also arrested secondary school children by tagging them as Niger Delta Avengers
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/13/niger-delta-avengers-gbaramatu-women-protest-arrests-detention-of-children-by-military/

May God help us in this administration.

What has this administration have to do with it? You all talk as if all these things never happened before Buhari became president. And because you all refuse to accept the truth about your situation, Nigeria will continue to degenerate to new lows. Stop throwing blame around and accept the fact that Every Nigerian in Nigeria is Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by BetaThings: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Peacetemi:
There's no such thing as security in nigeria, we're all on our own. And btw, I clicked the link and didn 't see any picture. Is this story even true??

It is true
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by mrkings84(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
The day I fear Nigeria police was last week wen a armed police man stood and watched an agbero stole from a man on a very busy m/l3 Park in PH. The innocent man was just shouting for help, and behold d police man was just there watching.....
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
No picture of the "watching"?
Picture again!!! After Blanking his eyes and seizeing his cameras!! How e wan take snap pixture

1 Like

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by authority2006(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
blueto:
Even our security agencies have been reduced to irrational dealings under this despicable dispensation.

The other day, soldiers and policemen were seen exchanging fire over bags of rice procured for IDPs
https://www.thecable.ng/gunshots-rock-borno-govt-house-soldiers-police-clash-bags-rice?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4848212743

The military also arrested secondary school children by tagging them as Niger Delta Avengers
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/13/niger-delta-avengers-gbaramatu-women-protest-arrests-detention-of-children-by-military/

May God help us in this administration.
You would have made sense only if you had not tagged Nigerian security agents cowardice to this administration but as a systemic failure.
But this is what politics has done to you, you have no power over it.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
what does he mean by punch?? sad
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by BetaThings: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
blueto:
I thought Punch newspaper was a pro-APC conduit? grin

Fayose was right when he averred that those who brought Buhari to power will end up in his stomach.

So Fayose was right when he said that when you are 70+ you will be using diapers

iStandWithIpob:
APC administration av ruined every Nigerian undecided undecided

What?
Under PDP/Jonathan, the Police would have joined in the attack
Did the Police not attack House of Reps members who were not even protesting?

banmee:

This is Nigeria we are talking about. Every bad news is true.
Yes, bad news is when APC looks good
If Boko Haram is defeated today, it is bad news to you
If ASUU does not go om strike for 4 months like they did under Jonathan/PDP, it is bad news to you
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
long time
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by mightyokwy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't want to comment, am just returning from one week ban embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by mightyokwy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by valiantheartprod(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wht s the name of your country again pls? Aah nige gine cry
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by royalfamily(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Even the so called DSS and policemen is been affected by Change. Everything in the country has change n u also voted for the change so embrace ur change.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by EpicMaurice(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Orubebe01:
Please o who saw where he said he was PUNCHED?. Why won't they PUNCH you when you work for PUNCHgrin

1 Like

Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by EpicMaurice(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seriously nt funny
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Johnsinia(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
BetaThings:

So Fayose was right when he said that when you are 70+ you will be using diapers

What?

If ASUU does not go om strike for 4 months like they did under Jonathan/PDP, it is bad news to you
****Gej regime never experience half of what this demonic regime is experiencing. The Nigeria forces are weak today bc they are being used by this demonic govermt as little children without brains
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by BIGkoboko: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Naija we hail.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by charlesucheh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
blueto:

http://punchng.com/dss-policemen-watch-hoodlums-attack-punch-photojournalist/
Pictures showing those operatives standing as you were being beaten or ADONBILIVIT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Orubebe01:
Please o who saw where he said he was PUNCHED?. Why won't they PUNCH you when you work for PUNCHgrin

Hahahahahahahahahaaha

You must be funny since 1550
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by authority2006(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Johnsinia:
****Gej regime never experience half of what this demonic regime is experiencing. The Nigeria forces are weak today bc they are being used by this demonic govermt as little children without brains
Seriously? In that case, you must be suffering from amnesia. Under whose administration was infamous Aluu Four took place? Police didn't just look on in the case of Aluu 4 as claimed by the punch newsman, they actually encouraged mob to finish them.
Can you see now that it has to do with a failed system that needs overhauling instead of playing APC vs PDP.
And going by the achievements of this administration against insurgency, I do not agree that they are becoming weak. Evidence on ground shows that they are getting stronger.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
report them to buhari. nah ona bring about this kind government!
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Kick against indiscipline,kAI.We are back to 1984.

GEJ once said in 2015 during campaign "Nigerians have to make a choice, either to move forward or to backward" I refused to go back to 1984.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
mightyokwy:
I don't want to comment, am just returning from one week ban embarassed undecided

1week banned is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Ulapod44: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
He used his 3rd eye.
kayo80:
He said his eyes were black...how did he notice that there were police and DSS there?
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Slimberry1(f): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by mightyokwy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
SeriousMinded:

1week banned is the beginning of wisdom.
The truth still remain that I will always air out my view.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by banmee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
BetaThings:

What?

And that is where you are wrong. I don't care if it is PDP, SDP, UNP, APC, NRC, etc. I didn't want to have to say this because Nigerians hate hearing the truth but you force my hand. The problem with Nigeria is the same thing that plagues the entire country. Nigeria is just too corrupt for anything to work. What you all are experiencing right now is a culmination of half a century of bad governance and worse still, bad citizenry. There is nothing that can be done unless there is a fundamental shift in the way Nigerians think and do business. A nation can never thrive when they are at a level of corruption that Nigeria is. Haven't you noticed that not one, not two, but every single facet of life in Nigeria does not function? That is not a coincidence. You all might as well sit back and enjoy the hellish ride.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by ClitRaider: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
gimbakupa:
nice to know that you are one of the animals in the zoo.
Roses are red, violets are blue.. I have five fingers, the third one is for you.
Re: Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
i would rather not say anything or else dey will be in trouble by me and my God... awon werey dagboru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women / This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.