Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle (29276 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual / Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her / RRS Arrests Lady Who Sold Her Day-Old Baby For N250k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Police detectives attached to Nnewi Division of the Anambra State Police Command on Saturday, July 8, arrested a 24-year-old mother Oluchi Emeobi, of Nnewi Ichi, Nnewi local government Area of the state.

The suspect conspired with her 26 year old female friend ,Nchedoch Richard, of the same address and sold her two months old baby to a woman popularly known as First Lady, who is now at large.

In order to conceal her dastardly act, the suspect reported at the Police Station under false pretense that she left her baby under the custody of a yet to be ascertained woman who absconded with the baby to unknown destination.

Exhibits recovered from the principal suspect include: The sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (250,000) cash and one motorcycle the suspect allegedly bought with part of the money realized from the sale of her baby.

The case is under investigation and effort is being intensified to arrest the fleeing suspect and recover the baby.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/photo-24-year-old-mother-who-sold-her-2.html

cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by HungerBAD: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is terrible.

And the baby has not yet been found?

Once upon a time,it was almost a most that all women had compassionate hearts.

I don't know where it went wrong.

But now,but women have the hearts of steel and have no problem doing things,so unimaginable 30 years ago that you cannot help but wonder.

Mothers are kind. Mothers are compassionate. Mothers are wonderful.

But now?Mothers are indefinable.

You carry a child for 9 months,and then sell the baby like a piece of "Gbanjoo" Shirt.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by prestige2013: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hungerbad gan an.....

the moniker above me says Hunger Bad .....
may Hunger not make us lose our senses.

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Evablizin(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wicked flatiko woman trying so hard to be smart,stubborn goat nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm make I no just talk wetin dey my mind

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
From NCAN

Awon Developer oshi.

Baby merchants.

Mofos!!

18 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Whenever you thought you have heard it all, unknown to you, you're on long thing. There are still new act on her way to supersede your old account.. It weak me..

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by adadike281(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
You sold your life time investment for an okada. may that okada kill u there. okada ahu gbukwa GI there. onye ara

12 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by funlord(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oluchison "look who's talking" Emeobi?

Repping Nnewi flatiscos?

Bartered her nwata for ego and okada?

Agent 1: "Agent ogbunigwe na dem?"

Agent 2: "Nwokem Na dem ooh! ..evans people and kanu jewish relatives!"

Inyamiri kwen ne nuuuu oh! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by holatin(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmmm solo baby factory.

I just tire for people, a whole human, u carried for over 8 month for your belly, you forgot pain you endure before and while giving birth to him or her.

mehn truly the human mind is black.

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Caustics: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked if the okada didnt come with spare tire then she is a big fool. selling your baby is okay if you use the money for something that can buy the baby back cool

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by bbbabes(f): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Han Han this one is mad oooooo

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by sukkot: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
T
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by waterhouse071(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na them

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by kayDooo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

Still better than this
it's a lie what is d different
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by bewla(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
y
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by sukkot: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

Still better than this
that head looks peaceful tho
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Ugoeze2016: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnewi again? Evans people sef and money

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by kwyllancy: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
A lot of bad news from Anambra state lately angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by LoveJesus87(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
O
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by MadCow1: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
IPOB Ruff Ryders.. grin

Chai.. grin

5 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by slawomir: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
ok
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by dessz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
I almost wanna shout flattie but I comment my reserve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
I need a break from the internet. There's just too much perverse, abominable and stomach turning news floating around. It's not good for the soul

4 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Evablizin(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

Still better than this
JESUS i concur
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Dottore: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Afonjas right now!

3 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Mrjaz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnewi oh my people my people Na una thife na una still go police go report this Nnewi people get moral oh.
Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Nigeriadondie: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Wicked flatiko woman trying so hard to be smart,stubborn goat nonsense
Better than to mine the skull of d baby as it is in Afonjanistan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am here to check name.

Meanwhile,she supposed to invest the money on MMM instead of buying bike grin

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Mother Who Sold Her 2 Months Old Baby And Bought A Motorcycle by oshe11: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow.....

The woman is very industrous n buznes minded

She wantd to b an Okada woman undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.