Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God (28191 Views)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by harsysky(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Wisdom bestowed upon this Op and kingEbuka by God is astonishing. Make I pitch my tent here. Op, make sure you notify me on the next thread ooo. I love this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Wow! Thank you Buddha for this wonderful piece. Now i believe Buddha created the whole universe including your bearded Jew clown and that marauding Arab herdsman. Any question?

So you didnt realise that you believe that nothing created everything .

And nothing means no material universe . ... Then suddenly it popped out of non existence undecided.

You are good at telling good jokes

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You realise that you believe that nothing created everything .

And nothing means no material universe . ... Then suddenly it popped out of non existence undecided.

You are good at telling good jokes
Well the Joke is actually on you. Didn't your god pop out of nowhere?

2 Likes

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by don4real18(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:
This is not a representation of Christianity but my personal opinions. So without further ado, lets go to the points:

winner01:
Even in islamic countries where evangelists could be killed for preaching
not representing Christianity?
Muslim extremists carry out attacks and you make it sound like it's a law not to preach in your supposed Islamic countries.

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Well the Joke is actually on you. Didn't your god pop out of nowhere?

I knew it ! Your mind is suffused with misconceptions . God is eternal - he has no beginning and no end . He has always been . He is also infinite .
The universe has a beginning and God orchestrated its creation .

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by EternalBeing: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Conclusion of the Matter.

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by shuggah(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Aremu01:
#singing...
Jeeeeeeesus the soooooooooooon of God, I believeeeeeeee on you, I believeeeee in youuuuuuu

in all this I am glad that there are still ardent children of God who no advances of the devil can confuse,, they don't believe in God but they fear the devil, may God's mercy never be too much to carry us along Amen
by d way lemme ask dem atheist,, why don't u guys ever try means to reposition or move atheism forward other than attacking Christians??, if Christianity was fake, why haven't greater atheist and those who have enlightened themselves in order to dispute God, why haven't they been able to bring up facts that God doesn't exist instead of arguments?? why do atheists always attack Christians and not Muslims or Buddhist?? bullies in a secondary school always attack the bright students and not dullards.. so atheists well done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I knew it ! Your mind is suffused with misconceptions . God is eternal - he has no beginning and no end . He has always been . He is also infinite .
The universe has a beginning and God orchestrated its creation .
Oh "god is eternal", Is that the new counter argument in town now. I was expecting you would say something like "God works in mysterious ways" or "Canal minds can't comprehend blah blah" but that's old school now. People really get creative defending an all seeing deaf and dumb invisible imaginary friend. Maybe cause it is easy, I can go on and on and argue how my fictional character Naruto or Batman is the strongest(Even backing them with supposed 'fact'). Why? Because it is damn fiction that doesn't exist. Science and Logic is hard work aint it wink.

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
shuggah:

in all this I am glad that there are still ardent children of God who no advances of the devil can confuse,, they don't believe in God but they fear the devil, may God's mercy never be too much to carry us along Amen
by d way lemme ask dem atheist,, why don't u guys ever try means to reposition or move atheism forward other than attacking Christians??, if Christianity was fake, why haven't greater atheist and those who have enlightened themselves in order to dispute God, why haven't they been able to bring up facts that God doesn't exist instead of arguments?? why do atheists always attack Christians and not Muslims or Buddhist?? bullies in a secondary school always attack the bright students and not dullards.. so atheists well done

Atheists will come and go but the Word of God will still remain. Many atheists have said worse and died and none of what they said could stop the move of God and His gospel instead it waxed stronger....yet they still want to continue in this futile attempt to punch the wind.

ATHEISTS ARE LIKE BOXERS BELIEVING THEY ARE CHAMPIONS BY FIGHTING AGAINST THE WIND! Doctors call that "Delusion".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seriously OP, you expect people to actually read that? Yea right.
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
EternalBeing:
The Conclusion of the Matter.
Ever heard of the atheist's wager?
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Oh "god is eternal", Is that the new counter argument in town now.

God has always been eternal . You were simply ignorant of this .

Science and Logic is hard work aint it wink.

And funny enough religious people were responsible for modern science . And religious people are still the reason why science has witnessed this much progress . Atheists during the nascence of modern science where more concerned with philosophy and political theories .e.g Communism . Communism failed woefully by the way .

Science and Logic simply appreciate and acknowledge the existence of God . Science understands the functionality of nature and its constituents and only fools think it refutes God . Only perspicacious people like Christians acknowledge the existence of God

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
atheist always like to carry a false claim that they own science n that they r d only people with rational thinking
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
realmindz:

Then I asked how possible is it for all races to ve come from a single parent?
They gave no reasonable responses...

I tried to ask how a very great and first and only world flood which wiped out all of humanity cud only be remembered by the Jews. ..even ancient egyptian civilization could not remember..

They gave no answer and ve refused to think and see a point..

oh mother nature! wen next u give freely the gifts of the brain, pls remember my people...

remember the sleeping giants

winner01 KingEbukasBlog I'm not your enemy..A very good one day, u shall see I'm only doing this for the love of my race to help them wake to reality....

I'm sorry I bastardise ur thread..Bt I won't stop until many are woken from the fantasies, riddles and lies of religion

I'll try to answer your questions.... hopefully in return you'll brief us our lost heritage.
Origin of races from single parent. There is nothing new under the sun....what we know today as genetic engineering is nothing new. Man has been there before... more advanced than we are today.....in genetic engineering and building technology. Different ethnicity is the handiwork of man.
Ancient Egyptian civilizations don't remember the flood.... how you figured that? The Sphinx .... was recently discovered to be submerged for a long period of time. Where did that amount of water originate from in that desert area?
@topic..... God is too much for our minds to process. We can choose to accept He is the Alpha and the Omega... or choose to accept other beginnings that we can process.
Evolution sounds fine... I am sooo willing to go along with it but only when someone can explain how it all began. ...where did the first thing that sparked off the evolution come from?Only a fool says there is no God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
realmindz:
I have a dream that my fellow blacks will one day be free from mental slavery and lies of the whites...

How ve they successfully brainwashed us?

They ve made us bastads in our own lands...

yes we are bastads , we ve abandoned our forefathers and called them evil for the jewish gods...

We ve forgotten our heritage and said we came from Adam and eve and even Noah....

Then I asked how possible is it for all races to ve come from a single parent?
They gave no reasonable responses...

I tried to ask how a very great and first and only world flood which wiped out all of humanity cud only be remembered by the Jews. ..even ancient egyptian civilization could not remember..

They gave no answer and ve refused to think and see a point..

oh mother nature! wen next u give freely the gifts of the brain, pls remember my people...

remember the sleeping giants

winner01 KingEbukasBlog I'm not your enemy..A very good one day, u shall see I'm only doing this for the love of my race to help them wake to reality....

I'm sorry I bastardise ur thread..Bt I won't stop until many are woken from the fantasies, riddles and lies of religion

You spoke my heart bro, it's pathetic to see blacks stupidly believe the Judaic mythology. I'm happy to see fellow blacks who are critical thinkers. Sincerely, it takes someone with a double digit IQ to the right of a decimal point to believe that there is a god!

2 Likes

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks winner01. You're blessed....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by melejo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
realmindz:
The true God will never choose sides and call Israelites his own people...

A true loving God would not harden Pharaoh's heart to kill Egyptian toddlers..

Yaweh is evil, it's the pure fact...

The Jewish god is evil and cannot be the true God
You really talk as if you were once the true God, else how do you know what and what the true God should do? ominiknowest

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Idrismusty97(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

God has always been eternal . You were simply ignorant of this .

And funny enough religious people were responsible for modern science . And religious people are still the reason why science has witnessed this much progress . Atheists during the nascence of modern science where more concerned with philosophy and political theorists .e.g Communism . Communism failed woefully by the way .

Science and Logic simply appreciate and acknowledge the existence of God . Science understands the functionality of nature and its constituents and only fools think it refutes God . Only perspicacious people like Christians acknowledge the existence of God
At a time where you could get killed for blasphemy or being an Heretic what choice do you have apart from appearing 'religious'? You know the only reason they are few Atheists in Islamic country right? It's because you fvcking get beheaded for it. Remember Galileo? But as Christianity lose grip on power and harsh laws relax the hypocrisy of the religion is laid bare for the world to see as people became free to question text written by some bearded old men. The same would happen to Islam as soon as the stringent laws are relax, The monarchs are well aware of this.

3 Likes

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by winj3: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
well black people have a long way to go before they start thinking for themselves, arabs and whites tell them what to think for now!

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by kayjegs: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Winner01 and KingEbukaNaija....God bless you guys. You nailed it. I have been doing my research on how best to answer this Atheist's notions and philosophies but winner01 has given the best resource through this write up. If you didn't write it, I would have done that but maybe latter. But thank God you did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Looks Like We Have Too Many Atheist On Nairaland
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by winner01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
adoyi8:
which religion did you leave to join christianity
Before I found God, I was irreligious.
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idrismusty97:
At a time where you could get killed for blasphemy or being an Heretic what choice do you have apart from appearing 'religious'? You know the only reason they are few Atheists in Islamic country right? It's because you fvcking get beheaded for it. Remember Galileo? But as Christianity lose grip on power and harsh laws relax the hypocrisy of the religion is laid bare for the world to see as people became free to question text written by some bearded old men. The same would happen to Islam as soon as the stringent laws are relax, The monarchs are well aware of this.

The despicable acts of the Catholic Church in those days do not represent the teachings of Christ . The Catholic Church of old had an insatiable thirst for political power and they had the clouts too , they were corrupt and did flagitious things in order to remain in control . Thank God that he exposed them for they were , impediments to development .

God adjured us to study to show ourselves approved , he explicitly stated that anyone who lacks knowledge will perish , he likened us to gods - this is an animus that should actuate us into making great accomplishments .

"Bearded old men " - if you think its pejorative its not tongue . The authors of biblical books were both young and old men , inspired by God .

Like I earlier said , only parochial minds impugn the existence of God . In fact , you are simply pusillanimous nullifidians who can't deal with the existence of God .

That's why atheists subscribe to subjective morality , so they can live as they like . They see Christian moral values as old school , well I present the new school moral values brought to you by atheism grin grin cheesy

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:
God is not man.
You may use the word kill or murder for man, but not for God.

When someone creates, then he has the right to take what he has created.

If you sell your phone, no one blames you for wickedness. And you did not even create it.
How much more Someone who created you.

As for the innocent children, he could take them to be with him.
To man its murder.
But God simply took what he created.

No one accuses eagles for killing their young ones, or komodo dragons for feeding on their young ones.
The word "murder" is exclusively for Man.

Do not reduce God to a man.

Don't worry bro, this year he will suddenly take you to be with him and leave this world of wickedness. he won't care very much as long as you've believed in his son. A loud amen to that .... cool
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Looks Like We Have Too Many Atheist On Nairaland

[size=14pt]No . One atheist owns numerous accounts to give a semblance of a growing community . One person can use numerous accounts and he likes his own posts with those accounts . Its the subterfuge employed to deceive people into thinking they are many . There are not up to 100 atheists in the whole of Nairaland . grin grin
[/size]
They are so few

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by pauldiola: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Today, there is technology to keep a person’s body functioning externally, yet when doctors pronounce someone dead, they acknowledge that something has left the body and no amount of treatment or equipment can bring them back. So, does this mean we have a soul?
hmmmm
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by pauldiola: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Today, there is technology to keep a person’s body functioning externally, yet when doctors pronounce someone dead, they acknowledge that something has left the body and no amount of treatment or equipment can bring them back. So, does this mean we have a soul?
hmmmm
Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by KingEbukaNaija: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
kayjegs:
Winner01 and KingEbukaNaija....God bless you guys. You nailed it. I have been doing my research on how best to answer this Atheist's notions and philosophies but winner01 has given the best resource through this write up. If you didn't write it, I would have done that but maybe latter. But thank God you did.

Thanks bro . Winner01 really did a fantastic job . Thanks lalasticlala for moving it to the front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by gflower1000(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
realmindz:
The true God will never choose sides and call Israelites his own people...

A true loving God would not harden Pharaoh's heart to kill Egyptian toddlers..

Yaweh is evil, it's the pure fact...

The Jewish god is evil and cannot be the true God
I thought am the only one of my kind never new we are more

1 Like

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is a mega-thread. I intend on visiting this thread over & over again. May God construct your life as beautifully as you have constructed this thread.

Kudos winner01.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God by realmindz: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
for those hating my comments, well I expected u to be emotional about ur jewish ancestors and gods...

But let's do this once and solve this confusions for life..

you guys sud create a thread and tell us

1.how different races came from Noah or Adam and eve.

2. How come the world cultures and ancient civilisations had no trace to Noah and a world apocalypse that wiped out all of humanity....

By so doing u would convince a whole lot of people that the jewish mythology is the true answer to our origin and ancestry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RAPTURE : Left Behind For Bad Behaviour? - Jack Kelley / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.