Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin (1167 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by NextGovernor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
#BREAKINGNEWS

The APC is offering N5000 each to anyone who will agree to attend the party flag off tomorrow at the stadium.The water board building along Sapele road and the ICTA office close to palm house are the collection centres.

Mr Osasuyi Eboigbodin and Cosmas Abubakar are the contact men in both centres.They are trying hard to buy crowd but sadly are having a disappointing show as the turnout is low as most people are disenchanted and won't like to be associated with the APC.

The Comrade buses sent to Edo central were all sent back as Party faithfuls are still aggrieved about the outcome of the deputy governorship candidate slot that was taken away from the zone and given to Edo North.Hon Okojie and Hon Didi Adodo are fingered to have initiated that move against the Governor.

The campaign team also failed to successfully mobilize students from the Auchi poly,AAU and Uniben for the event tomorrow as the student union leaders rejected their offers.Speaker of the University of Benin Parliament said that Edo students will only associate with those who care about the welfare of students in Edo State and as a result we have asked our fellow comrades across the state to reject advances from the government...

My Edo people go and collect your money oooo. It's our money.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by Samtob90(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Source. You people have started hate campaign like you did under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by Kayode1979: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
TIME WILL TELL

Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by UAE123(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some pple r good at typing rubbish & stupid things just 4 typing sake & 2 pls their political pay masters.
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by Sunnymatey(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
The ballot will decide who the people really want.
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by Moheat(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
If you're opportune to be around where that free money is being shared, collect it and spend it. It's our money, nothing will happen.
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by NextGovernor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
UAE123:
Some pple r good at typing rubbish & stupid things just 4 typing sake & 2 pls their political pay masters.

If it weren't true I wouldn't have mentioned names and location. Go find out yourself if you are in benin if this is true or not.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by UAE123(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
NextGovernor:

If it weren't true I wouldn't have mentioned names and location. Go find out yourself if you are in benin if this is true or not.
i am fully in benin & my place of work is very close 2 d water board building & nothing like sharing of money took place there. Beside parties when sharing money uses their ward offices 4 confidential purpose rather than an expose like u mentioned
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by dayowunmi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smear campaign didn't work against buhari i don't think it will work now. PDP should campaign based on issues, while I doubt the authenticity of the claims and even if true, which party doesn't share money? You can only say you didn't get out of the money shared so accusing APC of trying to share 5k is nothing new. I think Osage iyamu will likely win but PDP will ruin their own chances if they continue with smear campaign. #my2cents
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by Reinvented: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Go and collect your money and tomorrow, you go about your business. Afterall they promised to pay N5k before!!!! grin
Re: Edo APC Is Offering #5000 Each Against Tomorrow Campaign Rally In Benin by xprezboy: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2016
op...you are a bloody liar.
I am of the opinion that you are a pdp apologist
after dawn we shall see 2mao.

(1) (Reply)

See How Buhari Runs The Nation With His Family Members / Is Aisha Buhari's Visit Photoshoped? / GOOD News:24hrs Electricity Is On Its Way As 300 World Expert Make Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.