Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers (20465 Views)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by Iykecollins(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Globacom is not a good coy to start up a career, you will so hate working in a private company, I am thankful to God I got freed from their bondage and doing better and happier now
Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by Anthony1414(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
niggi4life:
Correct!!!! Now GLO is awake and just realised they need to take their business seriously.
Now they should employ or outsource them to more reliable hands.
No more "i no fit browse, my calls no connect" my sms no gree deliver"
And of recent, Glo has really improved in terms of data and voice calls

Mr man power has nothing to do with transmission,
Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by niggi4life(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anthony1414:

Mr man power has nothing to do with transmission,
Mr man, if there is no power at the base station how can you transmit? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by jsb(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
10,000 NAIRA AND TWO FRIENDS CAN MAKE YOU
SMILE AND CHANGE YOUR INCOME..Save yourself from this type of embarrassment these Glo guys are facing now..
Whatsapp 08033216489 Or email..
Oceanflow12@gmail.com
Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by giztzone(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Millyiyke:
How can you manage 150 power stations effectively without operational vehicle or transportation fee, my brother i don't agree with you cos am in the system i know what goes on.

Don't mind the bloody liar!

He has not told us the reason why he was sacked
Re: Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers by PromiseUche(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
I want to grow my career as a Power Engineer, I am a Mechanical Engr, HSE and ICT Certified, with experience in Gas Turbines (from a Genco) and Automobile and sound grass-root technical skills.

I seek to learn more and grow my career as a Maintenance Engineer on Industrial Diesel Generator repairs (soundproof generator repairs like Perkins, Mikano, Johnholt, Cummis, Mantrac Cat or Gas Turbines, etc.

I will appreciate any help from Engrs, HRMs and CEOs in the form of employment, Internship.

I can volunteer within south-south, south-east regions just to keep my hands-on-experience and expertise on my field.

You can contact me on 08037612161, I await responds pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / How Much Was Your First Salary? / Companies That Request For Payslip Before Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.