Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video (1300 Views)

Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / EFCC Probes N60bn ‘budget Padding’ Vote For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2016
lawyer/Dr Tunji Abayomi reveal that it's illegal for Senators to be given money to carry out/ execute projects in their constituency. This constituency projects millions is one of the main reason many kill to become senators in Nigeria. The money is conered and pocketed and use to recoup election expenses. But Dr Tunji Abayomi has blown the illegality of it on national TV, that it's not in the constitution for senators to execute projects. As a legislator your duty solely is to make laws and not be a contractor. With this revelation, a lot of people will be discourage to becoming a senator hence forth as that free money from constituency project will not be given out again to senators. Kudos Abayomi for educating us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dLu_-GAIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ESk2U6UA80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4a656AtjlQ

Senator Arise defence of the legality of Constituency Project money's collected yearly by Senators. Here Senator couldn't given a straight answer if it's legal or not. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vfF7Y6BGng
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by KINGinVAHALA: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Yeah, I know this man, Tunji abayomi, on TV though, he is one hell of an outspoken and fearless lawyer who is always objective and on point with his submission. He is always a darling to watch on NTA Tuesday live with Cyril stober as host. Its never a dull moment with Tunji Abayomi

And for our Sin-nators, evils always doesn't last forever!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2016
But how come nobody knew all this years this constituency projects money was illegal?
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, I know this man, Tunji abayomi, on TV though, he is one hell of an outspoken and fearless lawyer who is always objective and on point with his submission. He is always a darling to watch on NTA Tuesday live with Cyril stober as host. Its never a dull moment with Tunji Abayomi

And for our Sin-nators, evils always doesn't last forever!

But how come nobody knew all this years this constituency projects money was illegal?
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by KINGinVAHALA: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2016
fegflu:

I won't say they didn't know, they knew but those saddled with the responsibility of blowing loud the whistle kept quiet probably maybe the sharing of the illegal funds was also filling their pockets. But there is a new sheriff that doesn't give a damn about these sin-nators, so its normal to see lot of persons voicing it out right now because the new sheriff has positively led by example in this aspect.

Don't forget to vote me, KINGinVAHALA, as Mr Nairaland 2016!
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 1:56am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I won't say they didn't know, they knew but those saddled with the responsibility of blowing loud the whistle kept quiet probably maybe the sharing of the illegal funds was also filling their pockets. But there is a new sheriff that doesn't give a damn about these sin-nators, so its normal to see lot of persons voicing it out right now because the new sheriff has positively led by example in this aspect.

Don't forget to vote me, KINGinVAHALA, as Mr Nairaland 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPRJNojegw

Waoh. No hope for change
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by KINGinVAHALA: 2:22am On Jul 16, 2016
fegflu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPRJNojegw

Waoh. No hope for change

No, I think there is, a man without hope is a man whose future blink. It may take time but definitely not till eternity. But if you ask me I would say we re already experiencing the positive change, just in few sectors though, but that alone should brightens our heart and makes us give tomorrow a chance for a future with no sorrow.

Don't forget to vote me, KINGinVAHALA, as Mr Nairaland 2016

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by DaBullIT(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
First gooder news from APC government

1 Like

Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
kiss
Re: Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video by fegflu: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
True

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 3 SUV’S Given To Newly Ordained Priests In Otukpo Benue By David Mark / Buhari And The Troubled Economy By Olusegun Adeniyi / Potential Time Bombs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.