Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

History Of Coups In Turkey - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / History Of Coups In Turkey (657 Views)

BREAKING: 90 Dead, 1,154 Wounded In Turkey Coup - Graphic Photo / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Coups In Turkey by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2016

It’s not the first time, history of coups in #Turkey 1960, 1961, 1971, 1980, 1997, 2016 Very consistent, One approximately Every decade.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/history-of-coups-in-turkey/
Re: History Of Coups In Turkey by HungerBAD: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2016
The President should be kicked out.

He has not only become autocratic,but is gradually islamizing the Country.

Moreover his rating is 42%.

It is because of this man that Turkey has been denied the EU membership,even if the Country meets all the criteria.

He is a radical Muslim,who until the US put a lot of pressure on him,allowed a free border pass to those wanting to join ISIS to go through his Country to Syria.

Mad Man.

1 Like

Re: History Of Coups In Turkey by KINGinVAHALA: 2:12am On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

It is because of this man that Turkey has been denied the EU membership,even if the Country meets all the criteria.

He is a radical Muslim,who until the US put a lot of pressure on him,allowed a free border pass to those wanting to join ISIS to go through his Country to Syria.

Mad Man.

In summary of this, Erdogan is arguable ISIS chief financier, only those not abreast with international politics would want to argue this.

I think the world should always endeavour to allow this kind of coup to stay but I have a fear, yeah, how re we sure that those taking over from him would act and fair better? Hosni Mubarak and Mohammed Morsi comes to mind, its still fresh in our memories I believe. We all thought the former was the highest devil only for the latter to come and showed us that the former was a lesser devil and he is the higher devil. Even Al sisi didn't faired any better, despite his seemingly "sexy" name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of Coups In Turkey by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

Mad Man.

It is more easy in speech than in action

Lalasticlala
Re: History Of Coups In Turkey by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

In summary of this, Erdogan is arguable ISIS chief financier, only those not abreast with international politics would want to argue this.

I think the world should always endeavour to allow this kind of coup to stay but I have a fear, yeah, how re we sure that those taking over from him would act and fair better? Hosni Mubarak and Mohammed Morsi comes to mind, its still fresh in our memories I believe. We all thought the former was the highest devil only for the latter to come and showed us that the former was a lesser devil and he is the higher devil. Even Al sisi didn't faired any better, despite his seemingly "sexy" name.

Facts

You have spoken well
Re: History Of Coups In Turkey by KINGinVAHALA: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Facts
You have spoken well
Cool!

(1) (Reply)

US And Isreal Close To The Biggest Military Aid Package Deal Ever. / China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games / List Of People That Might Be Jailed As Trump Becomes The New US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.