Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games (657 Views)

US Surveillance Reveals China's Mysterious Project On South China Sea / China's Navy Seizes American Underwater Drone In South China Sea / Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by Azuorjiakor: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Large-scale war games in the South China Sea by Chinese and Russian naval forces included practice for taking over islands in the disputed waters and appear part of efforts by both states to counter the U.S. pivot to Asia.

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/09/china-russia-hold-massive-south-china-sea-war-games/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by CSTR2: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Jokers grin.
Inferior powers trying to have a say. cheesy
Does Russia even have a credible navy?lol
Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by MONITZ: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
CSTR2:
Jokers grin.
Inferior powers trying to have a say. cheesy
Does Russia even have a credible navy?lol

No they don't ve a credible navy,army and airforce,no credible weapon system or defence nd in an all out war Russia would be overrun by common South-Korea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by chinese8107: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2016
MONITZ:

No they don't ve a credible navy,army and airforce,no credible weapon system or defence nd in an all out war Russia would be overrun by common South-Korea.
agree ,in conventional war.
but,Russia is threating to use nuclear weapon anytime.
Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by MONITZ: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
chinese8107:

agree ,in conventional war.
but,Russia is threating to use nuclear weapon anytime.

Do u think I really meant wat I said in that my post just the way some persons are wont to say ?I was just being sarcastic because a lot of folks underrate Russia a lot. If it was going to be easy even with the presence of Russia in Syria, America would ve overrun that country the way it did Libya.

Bt Russia's presence in Syria is her saving grace if not the Almighty U. S. of A would ve dealt her a coupe de grace. I don't think any other country in this whole world would be able to stop the U. S from doing wat she want.

Take a look at Edward Snowden's case yet again, at a time most countries were not willing to even touch him with a very long pole because of the bullying into submission by America that might result afterwards ,only Russia agreed to grant him asylum.

In most politics of the world, America and Russia re two opposite ends.Finally if Rusaia were a minion the way some folks are wont to paint her, do u think America and her allies would still ve gone ahead to invade Libya if Russia had objected?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by chinese8107: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
MONITZ:

Do u think I really meant wat I said in that my post just the way some persons are wont to say ?I was just being sarcastic because a lot of folks underrate Russia a lot. If it was going to be easy even with the presence of Russia in Syria, America would ve overrun that country the way it did Libya.

Buy just Russia's presence in Syria's her saving grace if not the Almighty U. S. of A would ve dealt her a coupe de grace. I don't think any other country in this whole world would be able to stop the U. S from doing wat she want.

Take a look at Edward Snowden's case yet again, at a time most countries were not willing to even touch him with a very long pole because of the bullying into submission by America that might result afterwards ,only Russia agreed to grant him asylum.

In most politics of the world, America and Russia re two opposite ends.Finally if Rusaia were a minion the way some folks are wont to paint her, do u think America and her allies would still ve gone ahead to invade Libya if Russia had objected?

Russia has not much interest in libya, if Russia involved,libya would be like syria,or seperated like north and south korea.in fact north korea's missle technology mostly come from Russia.
Re: China, Russia Hold Massive South China Sea War Games by MONITZ: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
chinese8107:

Russia has not much interest in libya, if Russia involved,libya would be like syria,or seperated like north and south korea.in fact north korea's missle technology mostly come from Russia.

OK, I think u nd I ve disagreed to agree now,and the bottom line is : underrate Russia at your own peril .

N. B: I am neither pro nor anti Russia, same with America, I state things the way I see nd feel them without no bias for any particular side of the divide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of People That Might Be Jailed As Trump Becomes The New US President / December 19 Will Decide Who Becomes The US President. / Breaking News: Opposition Wins In Ghana Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.