Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari (2528 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Ex-Military Officer In Bauchi Celebrates Buhari's One Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by kozmokaz(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
I think Baba has no choice but to make this sacrifice if he doesn't want to have his admin live with the moral baggage of selective justice for the next three years.

It is a painful decision he has to make but that is what leadership is about- especially on that Danbarawo abi na Danbazau sef.

am I dreaming?

omenka just wailed!! cheesy

somebody get me a wailers form

on behalf of the chairman of WAN I PRESENT this form to you cheesy
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by hundredhunndred: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:

One afonja children is realizing his mistakes for supporting buhari

BUHARI is only witch hunting opposition and nothing more

If buhari use the same energy he using to harass his enemies on the economy things will not be as bad as it is now

Omenka if want to be a wailer contact firefire for a form

You are truly a todays boy.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by omenka(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Na dem. Afternoon never reach I don get up to 20 mentions from them already- all of them as useless as the testicles of a castrated bull. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by omenka(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2016
kozmokaz:

am I dreaming?

omenka just wailed!! cheesy

somebody get me a wailers form

on behalf of the chairman of WAN I PRESENT this form to you cheesy

Oga, make una leave Omenka alone na. Hain!! Una no get small shame? Make una ignore me since una say I dey "irrelevant" na.

Na wa oo! cheesy
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by HurtgenForest: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
modath:

I don't know you and I am ashamed we share the same skin... Obanikoro's daughter moved 800m (no income stream to warrant such huge sum) and you aren't somewhere crying about how your yam eating heroes have mortgaged your future? Gawd, why?? Warrisdis?! undecided

U saw her moving the money, or she said she moved the money. Zombiees sha

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
I think Baba has no choice but to make this sacrifice if he doesn't want to have his admin live with the moral baggage of selective justice for the next three years.

It is a painful decision he has to make but that is what leadership is about- especially on that Danbarawo abi na Danbazau sef.
He was already carrying the moral baggage when he 1).hoodwink the gullible of buying his electoral form with borrowed 27M while the cost of running for a presidential election is exceedingly beyond this his poverty asset.2).Next is his certificate saga. 3).What about the Halliburton scandal? 4) Delayed appointment of minister who turned out to be moral burden5)The budget padding scandal.6)Failure of NNPC to remit it income into the federation account.7).What about the secret recruitment into CBN,FIRS,NIS, which he is fully aware of but failed to probe or Buhari is now tired of "pating kwaraption". coolNow the Burataigate,Danbazzugate? The list is endless but zombiesm will never allow you use your sense of sound judgement.
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by modath(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

I've never seen where people pay so much attention to something they deem "inconsequential", if it's unimportant, you show it indifference by ignoring it but No, the fixation is beyond ridiculous.

They think about Omenka and go into a paroxysm of rage, confusion and sadness and have to exhibit all their pent up frustration..

With Mo, they think, Oh she's female, let's form a bully ring and make her cower into submission, I don't even pay them any mind (since I know they are screwed up in the head) but the specially obnoxious ones I shut down with the quickness... smiley

Thank Jah for the R button, I don't have shame about it, nor do I hesitate to use it, by the time they go on "sabbatical" for a couple of times, they return with small smell & tone down their loss induced kolo.... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by doctokwus: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
The damage has already been done because even if the govt turnaround to do a face saving probe of d 2 men later,it wasn't it's original intention.Its clearly only against those not in govt.
When I think back and recall how pmb once told the whole nation in an interview that 'he is sure that none of his cabinet members is corrupt and that he wud act decisively if evidence is so brought', and now seeing how nothing is done to any govt official or appointee, despite overwhelming evidence,i just feel like crying.
I now ask,if someone like pmb cannot be trusted,is there still hope for the entity called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by hundredhunndred: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
modath:

I've never seen where people pay so much attention to something they deem "inconsequential", if it's unimportant, you show it indifference by ignoring it but No, the fixation is beyond ridiculous.

They think about Omenka and go into a paroxysm of rage, confusion and sadness and have to exhibit all their pent up frustration..

With Mo, they think, Oh she's female, let's form a bully ring and make her cower into submission, I don't even pay them any mind (since I know they are screwed up in the head) but the specially obnoxious ones I shut down with the quickness... smiley

Thank Jah for the R button, I don't have shame about it, nor do I hesitate to use it, by the time they go on "sabbatical" for a couple of times, they return with small smell & tone down their loss induced kolo.... smiley

Na so. No time for radarada and jobless ediots.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
modath:

They are now spamming another thread with my mentions. Go see the show of shame on that "task APC has given Nigerians" and see "Omenka" on all their lips as if the thread says "task Omenka has given Nigerians". gringringrin

I just don't think these guys are normal psychologically anymore. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. / SAD DAY For Nnamdi Kanu As He Misses Out On Son's 1st Birthday / Rare PIC Of Sir Muhammadu Sanusi, Grandfather To Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.