Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS (78827 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by DonCortino: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
During GEJ era these women were living in peace but buhari just came in and scattered them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
U badt gan! grin grin grin
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by mhisbliss(f): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am not surprised, those girls lost thier humanity and shame the moment they started prostitution, they can do anything without a care of what people think about them. Smh
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Darlx(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Speechless
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
This is no fight, just iPod Women Yoot Leaders performing drills on how to take down the Zoo- the Kuje Resident Bonobo Monkey would be very proud of them.

#Waiting to count my mentions. cheesy

Wetin self you dey try talk, Na wa o undecided
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by creamylicious(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
I thought it was just my eyes...... 95% of prostitutes I have seen are usually ugly facially
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Damfostopper(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
On behalf of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria..... Nothing found.... Oya dabbing to the next news
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
hm

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who sleeps with such awry looking beings as prostitutes? I rather use vaseline than sinking my rod into such ugly bittches. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by bestpunterever: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'm tired of this ibo girls self.

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by VIO1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
see their faces.... them ugly abeg
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
creamylicious:
I thought it was just my eyes...... 95% of prostitutes I have seen are usually ugly facially

because of too much smoking and drinking plus other intake of rough substances into their bodies. A full time prostitute in a brothel hardly look good due to excessive danger they are being exposed to. Police brutality on them is another factor.

BTW, i saw ur pant in that ur DP. You should've covered it well.
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by estatelinks(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

Don't blame APC for this. Blame your girls.
Imo state has always been an ashewo zone where university girls have adviser meeting with their professors in hotels.

That state has more hotels than churches.
Very correct. Imo state has the highest number of hotels in Nigeria. I served there so I can attest to that. And that Amaraku hotel is dope, I went there to charge my phone a couple of times

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Buikechukwu35(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Of course we're black
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
frenchwine:
You mean these ugly looking girls are prostitutes? And some random men would chuk the tin inside with their weather beaten face?
Hian! God punish konji.

o boy no be face den dey fk now, if you are going to be distracted by the face the best option is to cover her face with a plastic bag
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Rilwon: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
This is no fight, just iPod Women Yoot Leaders performing drills on how to take down the Zoo- the Kuje Resident Bonobo Monkey would be very proud of them.

#Waiting to count my mentions. cheesy

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by damon222: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
During GEJ era these women were living in peace but buhari just came in and scattered them.
It is stated in the Bible (prov.) that when a bad leader runs a country, the citizens groans. That is exactly what is happening right now in Ngeria. Many Nigerian are dangeriously angry. They are now prepared to go for the finish for very insignaficant or slightest issues, because every day now come with it increasing hopelesness, frustration, hunger, anger etc. Sincerely speaking, how many of these fights took or were recorded during GEJ time? No one need any pastor to know that Buhari is just a useless and empty old cargo human being. This is just a year few months within four year tenure. I pray God. But am sure we have not seen anything yet. Tell me, who among his minister has even started oe draw any plan any line or action or even schedule? Few days past FG told us that there is not monay for capital project.
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Commercial sexwork. . .the true industry of umuigbo

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by ogene70: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:

Don't blame APC for this. Blame your girls.
Imo state has always been an ashewo zone where university girls have adviser meeting with their professors in hotels.

That state has more hotels than churches.

Damn! you just stated my observation in Imo state, hotels left , right and centre. I was so amazed that I couldn't hold it any more, had to ask the taxi guy what they were doing with these hotels everywhere in owerri and he said ...na rituals them they use am do ! I had shower with my anointed oil in my hotel room that night.

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Emyogalanya: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
How does that background indicate night abi no be night duty pros dey work again and how do two women fighting translate to pros or is it cos its igboland fake story all over the mana igbo kalilifa
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

o boy no be face den dey fk now, if you are going to be distracted by the face the best option is to cover her face with a plastic bag
putting a plastic bag over her head might suffocate her.best u put a beyoncy or rita dominic pix over d face while u doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
estatelinks:

Very correct. Imo state has the highest number of hotels in Nigeria. I served there so I can attest to that. And that Amaraku hotel is dope, I went there to charge my phone a couple of times
tell me sumtincheesy.wich of d fone were u charging?
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by kwaso: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
I reject it for u in Jesus name. Patronizing or even noticing this gals is a sign of curse, this kind curse is either gotten in dreams or eaten as food. Remedy: Deliverance: I recommend Womo womo (warri TB Joshua)
crazysaint:
I was the cause of that fight! Ask me what happen? Because i dump my customer and patronise her friend, because her friend is new on the profession, she has tight puni unlike her friend own which is puplic toilet and borehole as well, all the flavour there has gone!
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Disgrace to womanhood angry
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
frenchwine:
You mean these ugly looking girls are prostitutes? And some random men would chuk the tin inside with their weather beaten face?
Hian! God punish konji.

Ugly or fine na the same Pousey

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by seedorf042: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
May God help us all! You can't hear good tins anymore in the country. Let's surrender our life to Jesus christ before it will be too late..
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Arijude(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
creamylicious:
According to your dp, you're also one of them.
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by ojay2053(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ashaawo and fight be like ..

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by creamylicious(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Arijude:
According to your dp, you're also one of them.
really I do not think so
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by feaworaoja007: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
frenchwine:
Hian! God punish konji.
lol...probably an umblical fibroid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.