Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano (15445 Views)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Ibrahim G Ibrahim Involved In Accident. Photos / Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Bibors(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Is it not corruption that caused the truck to have brake failure? Don't they have military engineers, don't they have an automobile workshop? Don't they have spare parts store? Don't they have a workshop manager or supervisor who certifies the vehicles OK?
Who didn't do what to mess with the lives of soldiers?
It's not enough probing past COAS when the current one is buying properties with his life savings.
Naija I hail thee.
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by anytaij: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Ok make una Pele
Happy birthday to me

1 Like

Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Good news no life was lost. We should lend support to our soldiers just as they do in other countries

In those countries their military respect themselves anfd the civilians they swore to protect. It would be foolish to support people who hate you and treat you as if you have no rights
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by gfullmoon(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Another Refurbished Truck from CAS and Dansuki. I wish them quick recovery.
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
God help them.

The truck is part of the substandard truck that buratai purchase as Director of Military Procurement

Nooo that's the truck the got from that ipob the Mr producer innocen
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Fedayeen02: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Nooo that's the truck the got from that ipob the Mr producer innocen
Next time if you want to quote me kindly type in English
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Olodo am sure someone typed that on your behalf tongue
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Olodo am sure someone typed that on your behalf tongue because you get tumor for hand abi
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Fedayeen02: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Olodo am sure someone typed that on your behalf tongue because you get tumor for hand abi
lalasticlala rule 2
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by ClitRaider: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
God help them.

The truck is part of the substandard truck that buratai purchase as Director of Military Procurement
May devil purnish buratai.
Stop callin on the mods for soft banters, be a man bout it.

1 Like

Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Fedayeen02: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
ClitRaider:

i don't exchange words with boys that i know that wil salute me offline so i call the attention of the mods. I'm not on their level
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by Fedayeen02: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
ClitRaider:

i don't exchange words with boys that i know that wil salute me offline so i call the attention of the mods. I'm not on their level.
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
lalasticlala rule 2

Chai see witch hunting Soo that's your interest abi... magu will invite you soon cool
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
lalasticlala rule 2

Chai see witch hunting Soo that's your interest abi... magu will invite you soon cool watch out
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by ClitRaider: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
i don't exchange words with boys that i know that wil salute me offline so i call the attention of the mods. I'm not on their level.
It's better to ignore em.
Re: 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano by John902(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yinkatolu:
Brake failed and the truck is still standing like that undecided
i tire o. dey jus like to paste sometin fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment / Okigwe South: Court Bars INEC From Accepting APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.