Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time (915 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Lolzzzz Nigerians are mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by Flexherbal(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
In politics, there is no permanent friend or enemy.
They will soon reconcile!
Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by MuyiRano(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Though i'm not a fan of Dino but one thing I like about this guy is that fearless attributes he possessed.

4 Likes

Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by rcspy: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
All this people that think with their heads upside down. I dont even know who gave this OP internet, you should be in one village harvesting yam.
MuyiRano:
Though i'm not a fan of Dino but one thing I like about this guy is that fearless attributes he possessed.
Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by rcspy: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
All this people that think with their heads upside down. I dont even know who gave this OP internet, you should be in one village harvesting yam.
Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by rcspy: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Dino has been known for his stupidity from House of Reps to Senate, back to back. I wonder if Kogi State dont have qualified candidates. Even their Governorship candidates have been pathetic back to back.
Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by Fedayeen02: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
rcspy:
Dino has been known for his stupidity from House of Reps to Senate, back to back. I wonder if Kogi State dont have qualified candidates. Even their Governorship candidates have been pathetic back to back.
Tell that to Remi Tinubu the bonga fish and menopause woman

3 Likes

Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
rcspy:

Nairaland MuMu you don't that think with your head but with your brain. And I guess you must have harvested a lot of yam even with your nursery school qualification.
Re: Tinbus's Family Finished The Second Time by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
rcspy:

You should take your vexation to your parents house. Even Dino melaye does not know you exist. Even your so called useless state you came from will be underdeveloped when compared to Kogi state.

Morning Ewu, Have u being to Kogi state?

Pls wash your mouth properly before coming online to chat here because we Nairalander's can perceive the Odour from our various online traffic..

Oh my God see as the odour they cause online traffic!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko Starts Rice Distribution To Citizens Ahead Of Election / Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? / Gov Amosun's LGA Occupied And Conquered By Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.