Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71506 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
most of them aren't showing thier panty lines on purpose.

its just a matter of bad/inappropriate underwear worn under transparent/thin fabrics.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by glossy6(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Girls are now permitted to go about without panties

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by emymeeky: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
@least they are putting on undies
not like those that says their waist is allergic to pant

Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

A warped fashion sense no matter how lovely dressed you're.

Nonchalancy/carefree while in the dressing room.

It tells a lot about you as a woman negatively.

@op i saw some lately this time the trousers is tranparent the pant has an inscription on it and u can read it thru the trousers,what's ur take on this one ?... I guessed ryt no nid talking " tufiakwa ".. grin
Please what's your take on this?. grin Is a no-no on my part.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
@op i saw some lately this time the trousers is tranparent the pant has an inscription on it and u can read it thru the trousers,what's ur take on this one ?... I guessed ryt no nid talking " tufiakwa ".. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It depends on your definition of decency.....the last time i checked i'm decently dressed.

What do you knw abt calling a spade a spade?.

The sampling of your bossom as a display picture on a media as this is way desperate for opposite sex's attention

I prefer to see an unconscious display of pantie lines than a desperate conspired conspiracy of bossom display....

Pls for the sake of moral and self respect consider to change Ur DP.... This is the spade I am calling spade
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
glossy6:
Girls are now permitted to go about without panties

I love your signature !
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
The first pics is disgusting.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ewwwwww undecided undecided! It's uncalled for, and disgusting.

Joavid:
most of them aren't showing their panty lines on purpose.
its just a matter of bad/inappropriate underwear worn under transparent/thin fabrics.
Sweety, reasons we have panties with very thin lines. I call them condom panties, dunno if it has another name.

There are also G-strings, and C-strings panties.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just a moment ago i was reading what was written on a lady's pant,and i couldnt get why girls just sell themselves cheaper.i dont get,we love you without the vulgar displays

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

The sampling of your bossom as a display picture on a media as this is way desperate for opposite sex's attention

I prefer to see an unconscious display of pantie lines than a desperate conspired conspiracy of bossom display....

Pls for the sake of moral and self respect consider to change Ur DP.... This is the spade I am calling spade
cheesy Unfortunately for you, i don't look for guys on dis platform, is not my reason for being here.

You're half naked and thinks you have the moral right to talk of a harmless dp, that's your cup of tea and not mine.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by stan83: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Only on a condition wen the eyes are blindquote author=grayht post=47590018]lol[/quote]
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by brunoMcJaY(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Panty lines are disgusting! I can't imagine how people would think it's a way of attracting the opposite sex.
Thongs on the other hand, are so uncomfortable so the best option for me is boy shorts or good old granny panties grin

lol
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:
And someone will ask why your eyes went there?.

Jst see it as ignorance, cos they knw not wat they do. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rubish, they will be shouting foul play when they rape them..
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Panty lines are disgusting! I can't imagine how people would think it's a way of attracting the opposite sex.
Thongs on the other hand, are so uncomfortable so the best option for me is boy shorts or good old granny panties grin
Yekpaaaa!!! grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

@herbie27 it was also a test for you ! i was walking browsing on my phone raised my head up suddenly and saw wat was in my front,do i look back while walking forward ?

Needless to answer yu,i quickly got away from her back to the otherside of the road,i train 3 girls i'm entrusted by their parents there's nothin about the biology of your species that's all that,not to all of us at least..Cappish ?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

@herbie27 it was also a test for you ! i was walking browsing on my phone raised my head up suddenly and saw wat was in my front,do i look back while walking forward ?

Needless to answer yu,i quickly got away from her back to the otherside of the road,i train 3 girls i'm entrusted by their parents there's nothin about the biology of your species that's all that,not to all of us at least..Cappish
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by malosky79(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

It's very common nowadays,all in the name of wearing fitted

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

I hate it as Nigerians 'politicians' dislikes 'poverty'.

Before this was being by our tenage girl, and now even the old age does it. What a world we live in.

Prostitutes everywhere inform of virgins. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

I hate it as Nigerians 'politicians' dislikes 'poverty'.

Before this was being by our tenage girl, and now even the old age does it. What a world we live in.

Prostitutes everywhere inform of virgins. Lol

God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:
The question should be '' do you need to look at people's panty lines''?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by iamkingzlee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
so you're already digging girls, Eh? tongue
Who says this can't be sexy grin

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

Needless to answer yu,i quickly got away from her back to the otherside of the road,i train 3 girls i'm entrusted by their parents there's nothin about the biology of your species that's all that,not to all of us at least..Cappish
cheesy I have a totally different up bringing, lots of siblings, even my brothers are quick to condemn your fashion sense wen there's a mistake. grin

I unconsciously don't show my pant lies. grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by muguplanet: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
This topic na for conji men.............pls CHANGE
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy Unfortunately for you, i don't look for guys on dis platform, is not my reason for being here.

You're half naked and thinks you have the moral right to talk of a harmless dp, that's your cup of tea and not mine.

My dear you are a lady.... For goodness sakes I can bare my self down to waist line. .. But you can't

And pls which platform do you look for men...
If you can display Ur ass like this on a platform where you don't look for men, I wonder what you will display on the side where you look for men

No offense... Its a nice topic you created but just that you just too guilty of same offense....

I was captured by the thread and I only wanted to behold the nice decent and or gorgeous damsel with such intriguing moral, only for me to stumble into a fuckery display of some ass in an off colour legging... Pls i still insit you change Ur DP.. Who knows we could have something else to talk about
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy I have a totally different up bringing, lots of siblings, even my brothers are quick to condemn your fashion sense wen there's a mistake. grin

I unconsciously don't show my pant lies. grin

I can relate,the world is worse off than we all think it is,this thread isn't even doing justice to how bad things hav gotten within -5yrs im sure girls will start wlaking around with just a small tiny pant and nothin else
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Zeze06(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
When I see people reason like this it amazes me, do you really mean this

Dreamwaker:
The question should be '' do you need to look at people's panty lines''?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by ladyF(f): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
TeamGString grin TeamPantless grin

Who pant epp angry

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am nt here to trade insults with you.

Don't even assume you knw me. grin it takes two to tango....bye!.
enshi:

My dear you are a lady.... For goodness sakes I can bare my self down to waist line. .. But you can't

And pls which platform do you look for men...
If you can display Ur ass like this on a platform where you don't look for men, I wonder what you will display on the side where you look for men

No offense... Its a nice topic you created but just that you just too guilty of same offense....

I was captured by the thread and I only wanted to behold the nice decent and or gorgeous damsel with such intriguing moral, only for me to stumble into a fuckery display of some ass in an off colour legging... Pls i still insit you change Ur DP.. Who knows we could have something else to talk about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.