Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) (71850 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

I think this is not good for our society. Nudity is a sin.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.

799 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by chatinent: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Only cheap things get opened before bought.

Real men prefer closed food.

By the way, how do you expect ashawotowoto to shout “on God” if not this way?

Wetin Nengi and co do you? angry

348 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by RedChiefPriest: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2022
For real I also want to know,like is there a reason for it or just fashion?
Is it for air to get inside or any other benefit?
Normal normal it's not really much of a concern to me since the women in my family no dey dress like that and my future wife won't dress like that ,but still I always feel like there must be a reason for someone to expose all or half of the breast.

Dj! 4 cups of palmwine with 4 alligator pepper to reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "Under cover" by Aquaman and Rihanna.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by spencekat(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2022
I tire oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DispatcherLagos: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2022
If those rubbish irritate all guys the way they irritate me, those chicken heads will be wearing a cover all

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market?
You don't have to result to vulgar words. Are you a Buharideen?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by robinso01(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2022
It is a display of what they are selling

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
1. They are simply advertising their goods
2. Remember that if men really don't like this kind of display, they would have stopped. Yes, many men love the display consciously or unconsciously.
3. For some, it is a part of their grand agenda to bring men down, through sexual lust.
4. When God created Adam, they were both naked and free. They sinned and then realized their unclothedness. Now, same man is going back to the beginning, dressing naked while those seeing them are the ones feeling ashamed for their unclothedness.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 40fy: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022

**Damn!! Cleavages are like air to me!! Without 'em, I'd be dead in the next few minutes!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by BlaqFaze: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
If you wan buy shoe you nor go test am whether na your size?

If you want buy clothes you nor go see the shirt wey you wan buy?

If you wan nack olosho you go like get a glimpse of what you're paying for...na marketing the girls dey do, they gats advertise their products

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Christane: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2022
so dat they will feel important while working on the street or any social event..cus all eye will be on dem ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by UptownVibes(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Advert ofcourse. And some pussy ass men,encourages them by paying heavily for the public intimacy gadgets. Hence the high level of oloshoism everywhere today.. Imagine a lady will be billing #50k for a pussy that over 200men has drilled mercilessly.. Bullshit!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

NUDITY IS A SIN: What does the Bible says about exposing private parts of your body for the world to see?

1 Cor 6:19-20 – “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your bodies.”

There is a reason why God made covering for Adam and Eve and that's because He hates unclothedness. “Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin and clothed them ” (Genesis 3:21). Scripture seems to make it clear that, except in the case of sexual activity, it’s a shameful thing to “uncover one’s unclothedness.”

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array... (1 Timothy 2:9|KJV).

Satan gives you a reprobate mind to enjoy nudity. It is not ordinary. You need to repent and give your to Jesus today, because tomorrow may be too late. If you are ready to be saved from the danger of hell fire and start a new life that pleases your Creator, say this prayer of salvation�

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gracefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Saviour who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Accept me Oh Lord, Amen.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m. today.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by chinwong(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
I also tend to wonder why this is happening but I have come to realize that some are intentional (attention seekers) while for some it’s just fashion.

As an Event Security Agent (Bouncer), I get to see such ladies almost every day.

A lady came to an event with apparently nothing holding those her big breasts and on sighting me at the door, she stylishly used her face towel to cover part of the baby’s food grin but that didn’t stop me from watching her enter as per Security officer and wondered in my mind why she was putting that kind of cloth on in the first place or was she expecting me to look the other way ? embarassed

Eyes dey see things for events

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Newton2024: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m. today.
So you prefer displaying your breasts to the public because you don't want to wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m.? What is wrong is wrong no matter the excuse. Nudity is bad.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 9japride(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2022
It's usually done to influence things at any given time. It can be at an interview, talk show, trying to negotiate something etc. It's a weapon that is difficult for most people to resist. They are wonderfully created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by iamclime(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Nairaland ladies left the group chat....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:

tattoo artist ma d see things o grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Choilila: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Nudity is a sin but fornication isn't a sin..

I love this judgement bro!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
If na better breast he for make sense but breast wey done expire na him Dem dey display.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Untainted007: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2022
It's their way of marketing wot they have. The only thing that this gender can offer in a relationship is nothing more than sex. When almost everything about them is fake. Eyelashes fake, bum, face, bweast, skin etc

Quote me at your own peril.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Evaromantik(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2022
They want to disturb the peace of our joysticks

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by specialmati(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by EmiDon11: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:
Only cheap things get opened before bought.

Real men prefer closed food.
those ones are sample nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Franklyspeakin: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Wetin carry your eyes reach there
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
It should have been, why do some ladies open their cleavages.
Stop generalising it, it's just like saying why do men sag their trousers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Johel(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:

To seduce...but they will be pretending.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.