Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle (62379 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? / Is He Inside Or Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by blackmartial(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can see the chimney,but cannot see the fire place, therefore he must be sitting outside.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by sarujaSA(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]
Both
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by phoenix90(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2016
ouigy99:
An x-ray camera might have been used to take this pix. Seems the pix was taken from outside, showing the inside view of the house from an outside point of view.... Chei, I don't even understand what I'm saying
You've answered well. Anuofia!!!
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by ugowinn(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2016
He's inside out
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Situation001(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
The man is inside a house.. but definitely not dat one in d pic.. dat one in d pic is a drawing itself probably on a wall.. if you check well u'll see dat even d trees are artworks probably used for beautifying the room d man is..

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Tobitrueman(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Explorers:
Both.

A room or a field

A room indeed. The ram, a deception. Look at fhe curvature at the top, the rest is obvious.

#Tobitrueman
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by KINGS100(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2016
that man is ouside the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Marrtynze(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
He's inside, if one looks at the shape of that footmat at the door entrance, he can only be inside lyk Dat, if he was outside then the look of the footmat to the door is not making sense at all, but d way Dat footmat is facing the door and also taking into account the look of the house, I think he is inside,lukin from the entrance to dat house, the door and the footmat, he has to be inside
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by dreezybines: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2016
uwagimboo:
The man is either outside or inside..

Looking at it closely, the. House just got raptured leaving the man under..

Therefore, the man is an end time man.

Lol...Baba na u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by ilevic(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
The man is at home. simple
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by onyechi2004: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by selflover(f): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
It's an optical illusion, so both answers are ryt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew / Words That End With "ing" / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.