Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) (52954 Views)

Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares / Gbebokedi Ajiroba Emerges King In Ondo State (Ex-Militant) / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by julianaaaron(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
No Matter what pray 4ur leaders
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Private Police Station
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by laikas: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
stexsy:
He is a good man, i wish he was our president and not the Dullard of Daura
jst bcoz say ehn build olokpa station u don begin dey wish, na pple lyk una wey vote bubu nw u dey cry foul.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by cashkid: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
stexsy:

Another programmed fool on the rampage
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by hardbody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
samogconsu:

School is under-construction. Health center available already but expansion work in the Health-Center going on. He employed Medical staff and pay their salary since 2 years ago

What does he do for a living, where is his money coming from? Until I verify a source of income, i am not singing his praises.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Danny360blog: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Man kills his wife for sleeping with his grandfather to read more visit www.danny360blog.com

Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by IceDude(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
DaFlash:
how do royal kings make their money?
They are thieves just like the poliThiefcians.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Success5313(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kudos to him
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Tmoyo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
stexsy:
u are sick man....D dullard of nairaland
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Dee1murphy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
captainking:
is that osi in kwara state In ekiti lga??.. If that's it. I served there in 2012..
I served in Osi too in 2012 Batch B, Badmus by name.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by 9inches(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
The king be like "I dedicate this to my detractors. Make I hear fim from anyone again".
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by YOLO1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some Nigeirans get problem sha. Person build police station out of magnanimity and badmouthed people are complaining. What of king wey no build at all?
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by engrhorla(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
stexsy:

Bwahahahaha

Bro, u go dey see Daura papa for dream o

Ahn Ahn grin grin grin
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good one responsible king. Heaven helps those that help themselves
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
I pray the uniform men will use good works to show their sign of appreciations.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by ademusiwa14: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=28pt]first of all, let me help you out. he is not a king of a town. just someone who posted a picture. the newspaper are not educated in nigeria.

i dont know who he is, but if he is not a scam artist, he may be a duke of a town. because we have some issue.. at the moment where wrong people are occupying where they are not suppose to occupy.

all the towns are suppose to be occupied by people of the royal family. but there are more town than the royal family. there are over 6000 towns. just inside western nigeria. which form the royal portion. so there was need to put other people to occupy many vacate position.

all of the over 6000 palace and over 10,000 across the federation are in bad shape. only few governors help to fix them.

while the capital of the federal believe is abuja. the capital of the royal system is lagos. there is no land to expand, that why the capital have been moved to ondo state. which is more central. because there is no land in lagos to build anything.

there is a royal military.

and out of western nigeria. there are palace in other system for believes of the royal system. all of the facilities are all in bad shape.

inside one of the palace in the north side of nigeria. [/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt53ubnku7fb3.41826e81.jpg[/img]
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by ademusiwa14: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=28pt]

the 10 state in yellow are permanent royal.
because we need to put the police- military in the yellow state at the local government secretariat because royal system of government involve the police-military working with obas
[/size]
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by ademusiwa14: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=28pt]we use ondo state which have tried it. by removing the civilian and putting obas in charge of the affair. here are the result.

because they people are more committed to their people than politician.
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-1wx6gak3nLw/T9CWPQz7GpI/AAAAAAAAAbE/RtjNn_49vHM/s1600/okitipupa+mega+school.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-X6Yd2Cv21sk/U6629U9s-xI/AAAAAAAAEcY/iS1YIvTLmmo/s1600/IMG_4584.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qPgplc1AI-Y/T9CWMf5bABI/AAAAAAAAAa4/QHTjhrlg1VA/s1600/okitipupa+mega+school.2.JPG[/img]

[size=28pt]a 27 kilometer road[/size]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3MyT8LQBX9o/VwToQLDOk9I/AAAAAAAAAFM/nPdrixp5-Ts5rB2d2tTYi1qUQNolLhE5A/s640/Ajagba-Road.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by daddyclint128(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
KUDOS SIR.
DURING THE LAUGHING,I WILL SUPPORT WITH THE SUM OF 1MILLION NAIRA..
THAT'S A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT

Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by captainking(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dee1murphy:

I served in Osi too in 2012 Batch B, Badmus by name.
my brother.. I remember your face.. Am back A..
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by holajeedayy: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Y not school or a health center?
i just tire so he is hAPPY TO see young men in cell,u no fit set up appretischip center
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Badgers14: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
samogconsu:
See The Police Station Built By A King In Ondo State (photos)

The Iresi of Osi, Oba David Okunato, who recently celebrated is two years on throne on 9th July 2016 will commission his newly built Police Station for his community on 20th July 2016. The building of the station was financed solely by him and other projects going on in the community were funded as same.

Nice gesture from the king....

But don't forget to update us when FG reimburse him for construction of this police station grin grin
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by panditocracy(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Nna Choi! These cone heads sabi to be ugly. gringrin
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by eemjay(f): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2016
samogconsu:

School is under-construction. Health center available already but expansion work in the Health-Center going on. He employed Medical staff and pay their salary since 2 years ago

Wow! Laudable.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by Origin(f): 2:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Good job King
Crown will be long for head.
Slippers will be long for leg.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by HRich(m): 3:42am On Jul 17, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]as in, neck tie or what?[/size]undecided
No. Waist Tie
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by DedeNkem: 4:07am On Jul 17, 2016
My late grandfather was a king. He built a police station in his compound. Many years later, one of his cars got stolen. The car was his favorite and he bought it new.

After the incident, he told the police to leave immediately. He asked; "How could his car be stolen under police nose? If this could happen while they're here, then there's absolutely no need having them here". LOL.
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2016
/
Nigerians never cease to amaze me.

Why should an individual build a police station for Nigeria Police Force -- a federally funded security organization?

This trend must be condemned.

\
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by sojics(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Good one!
Re: Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) by elsomm(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Udmaster:
Y not school or a health center?
You can do that.
God bless the King! Long and prosperous an peaceful may his reign be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / The Negative Impact Of Westernization In Nigeria / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.