Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store (4359 Views)

Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? / My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store / Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store by Charpell(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
uzoexcel:
GOOD ADVICE
Thanks
Re: My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store by internetpo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Charpell:
About IQSolar
After food, shelter and clothing, the next basic need of human is electricity. Electricity is the bane of a nation’s economy and the search for readily available energy leads man to discover other cheaper source of alternative energy.

In African, solar energy is the most favored source of electrical energy because of the abundance sunlight in the region. However the cost of acquiring a solar energy system is a major challenge, not because the components itself are expensive but because people cannot logically estimate the required number of component required to setup a solar energy system based on their energy needs and budget.

6 Budgets
Quotation are inbuilt in every calculation listed above, IQSolar automatically creates a quotation for the user.

Highlight
• It can calculate the total wattage of your appliance.
• It recommends the best Inverter Size based on the wattage of your total appliance.
• It recommends the number of batteries based on the wattage of your appliance and the number of hours the users wants for a day.
• It recommends the number of solar panels based on the number of batteries, sunlight intensity and charge controller type.
• It recommends a solar charge controller based on the size of panels.
• Series & Parallel connection configuration for Batteries and Panels.
• It automatically creates you a quotation after calculation.
• Access to current price list worldwide.
• It is flexible; allows you to make changes that suit your budget.

Please download, rate and give an honest feedback of my app

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_chappelle09.Solarapp

Size: 2.1Mb

Great App. Me I am downloading right away. Will give you a good review on it. This App is quite important for me owning fully well that I have a solar hybrid installation in the office. It was hell gettin git set up esp. as regards wattage, how many solar panels, solar intensity. men. those things sounded like greek to me. Didnt quite get it. Hoping your app will help for future installations.
Re: My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store by Charpell(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2016
internetpo:

Great App. Me I am downloading right away. Will give you a good review on it. This App is quite important for me owning fully well that I have a solar hybrid installation in the office. It was hell gettin git set up esp. as regards wattage, how many solar panels, solar intensity. men. those things sounded like greek to me. Didnt quite get it. Hoping your app will help for future installations.

Thanks I will be expecting your review, if there is any section you don't understand. Please let me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Development Isn't Lucrative Anymore. / Free Arduino Tutorial / Get Link To Download Web Development And Android Complete Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.