Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 (1411 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery / I Need. My Phone Mouthpieces No Spare In Alaba Sony Experia Lt26ii / Please Which Is More Better Generally? Techno C5,C8 0r Phantom Z? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 by azundu1(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Phone geeks in the house, please help me confirm if this phone is actually a (cloned) Sony Experia.

From the about info on the settings, it shows just C5 as the model, and its a 1 gig ram 8gb internal storage.

I could not find any Xperia C5 online that is 1 gb ram and the phone does not look like any C5 that i have come across. Also the battery of this phone is removable while genuine C5 does not have removable battery.

I have searched for the phone online but could find any phone with similar design.

Please is this a real Sony phone and what is the model of the phone. See pictures of the phone below.

Thanks.

Re: Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 by abogjohn(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Bro go search Gsmarena or even sony global site itself and check bro... But from my own point of view this is fake bro.. Am not sure there is C5 gold version... Bro run for your Life bro.... No C5 that is 1gb ram ooo...
Re: Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
azundu1:
Phone geeks in the house, please help me confirm if this phone is actually a (cloned) Sony Experia.
From the about info on the settings, it shows just C5 as the model, and its a 1 gig ram 8gb internal storage.
I could not find any Xperia C5 online that is 1 gb ram and the phone does not look like any C5 that i have come across. Also the battery of this phone is removable while genuine C5 does not have removable battery.
I have searched for the phone online but could find any phone with similar design.
Please is this a real Sony phone and what is the model of the phone. See pictures of the phone below.
Thanks.

Bros u don talk am finish na. U already searched the net and discovered that real Sony C5 doesn't have removable ba3, same with the ram and internal memory. Try return am if possible. How much did u buy it sef

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 by azundu1(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2016
When you power on the phone it displays SONY XPERIA NXT SERIES. I couldnt still find any NXT series with such design
Re: Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 by azundu1(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
abogjohn:
Bro go search Gsmarena or even sony global site itself and check bro... But from my own point of view this is fake bro.. Am not sure there is C5 gold version... Bro run for your Life bro.... No C5 that is 1gb ram ooo...

I have tried to convince my guy that this is s fake phone, but he refused to believe. Though the phone looks quality with very nice back and front camera both with flash.

I am just wondering if anyone has seen or used this type of fake phone before.

(1) (Reply)

Compulsory Whatsapp privacy Update / Innjoo Launched Halo X Silently, Available On Jumia For #32,720 / Pregnant Woman Suffers Second-degree Burns After Falling Asleep On Her Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.