Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians (1446 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Horus(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_XMpgGb6k

[size=14pt]Nigeria Immigration Officer Udensi I L & Her Colleagues Extorting Money From Nigerians[/size]

Nigeria Immigration officer Udensi I L & her colleagues extorting money from Nigerians for entry Visa into Nigeria at Seme border.
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by INTROVERT(f): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Boring: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
na today yansh dey back... undecided

immigration pple and bribe

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
I went to renew my drivers license at frsc office at pwd,ikeja.I was charged #10k by a female staff of the agency.I told the lady that the official rate is #6,500 00.She explained to me that if i wanted to do it on my own it would be #6500.But the process and day of collection would be long.That if i wanted it done within days that the amount would be #10k.The thing is that if an applicant want to do capturing of data,the frsc staff would use a delay tactic that,either their server is down or they will give them several months to come for capturing.This is how they fleece people who want to go through the legal process in the country.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
I paid for mine online and went to data capture office

first the people were angry that i paid online, i told them the truth , my Uncle works with ICPC so he sent me the link cos i would be driving him to Kaduna

Their reaction was Hilarious , next day i brought an area brother to the place, he had paid online too , they were raking for him when i got in told them he's the designated driver

again the looks on their face was priceless

bottom line is Corruption is everywhere, Just like TSA has saved Nigeria from fraud , always pay for everything online , passport renewal or new , licence, bills , even gotv grin grin grin
Love Machine:
I went to renew my drivers license at frsc office at pwd,ikeja.I was charged #10k by a female staff of the agency.I told the lady that the official rate is #6,500 00.She explained to me that if i wanted to do it on my own it would be #6500.But the process and day of collection would be long.That if i wanted it done within days that the amount would be #10k.The thing is that if an applicant want to do capturing of data,the frsc staff would use a delay tactic that,either their server is down or they will give them several months to come for capturing.This is how they fleece people who want to go through the legal process in the country.
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by jumobi1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
They financially raped me last year. I paid for passport 3 times. I raised hell in Abuja but they are all corrupt bastards there. Some even bring people in to cut the line.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

first the people were angry that i paid online, i told them the truth , my Uncle works with ICPC so he sent me the link cos i would be driving him to Kaduna

Their reaction was Hilarious , next day i brought an area brother to the place, he had paid online too , they were raking for him when i got in told them he's the designated driver

bottom line is Corruption is everywhere, Just like TSA has saved Nigeria from fraud , always pay for everything online , passport renewal or new , licence, bills , even gotv grin grin grin
I also tried to filled it online.It could not submit for me to download my ID number and pay at the bank.That was why i approached frsc office.It is like they program their website so that no one can be able to process the drivers license except them.
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:
I also tried to filled it online.It could not submit for me to download my ID number and pay at the bank.That was why i approached frsc office.It is like they program their website so that no one can be able to process the drivers license except them.

grin grin grin grin O ti Lari mo grin grin grin

What the problem is is browser compatibility issues !!!!!!!!!!!! it's the same for immigration, even schools registrations e.t.c.

If Google Chrome sucks , use Internet explorer , if that sucks , use Internet explorer edge(W10) if that sucks too or won't load properly simply use Mozilla , There's no program anywhere

Unless your grannies are keeping track of your destiny one of those browsers should work pretty well grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by blackpanda: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
DaBullIT:

Lol smart move. But these officials can make life so difficult if u choose not to bribe them. For example, if u refuse to pay them for ppassport and do it online, they will refuse to transmit your file to the appropriate officer so u can be captured. Corruption is not only with our politicians but even the citizens are manifestly corrupt. Thats why u have many people blaming buhari for apprehending the thieves cos they are not any better
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2016
And the most pathetic of it all is that, many of them claims to be religious, some are even religious leaders in their respective religious places, preaching love, holiness, fear of God, etc, but are otherwise while on their respective duties.
The way they extort money from people is so alarming.

God save us from them.

Not only immigration officials o, but others as well. You rarely see anybody performing his/her duty now without directly or indirectly asking for something.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2016
DaBullIT:

grin grin grin grin O ti Lari mo grin grin grin

What the problem is is browser compatibility issues !!!!!!!!!!!! it's the same for immigration, even schools registrations e.t.c.

If Google Chrome sucks , use Internet explorer , if that sucks , use Internet explorer edge(W10) if that sucks too or won't load properly simply use Mozilla , There's no program anywhere

Unless your grannies are keeping track of your destiny one of those browsers should work pretty well grin grin grin
I tried all these browsers you just mentioned but to no avail.you just yab my granny.you well so?
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
greatgod2012:
And the most pathetic of it all is that, many of them claims to be religious, some are even religious leaders in their respective religious places, preaching love, holiness, fear of God, etc, but are otherwise while on their respective duties.
The way they extort money from people is so alarming.

God save us from them.

Not only immigration officials o, but others as well. You rarely see anybody performing his/her duty now without directly or indirectly asking for something.
There is one senior staff in my office. He is a devoted church goer.A usher in his church to be precise.Infact,he doesn't play with Sunday service.But he likes runs,ladies and he is very discriminatory against staff.Nigerians and hypocrisy are like siamese twin.
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Umunede(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Let them push this thing to front page please
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Horus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Expose all corrupt people
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by TedBaker(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2016
UDENSI yibwo or non yibwo
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians by Flyingngel(m): 2:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Corruption has been entrenched in Nigeria in such a way that d devil is afraid of residing here.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed / Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. / Inflation Rate Becoming Unbearable, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.