Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) (2639 Views)

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! / ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Jacobx007: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Definitely glo needs to do something about their network .
199,150,560 days to download rom for my phone lol
Dats 545,610 years can u beat dat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by fashtundejay(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
from what I'm seeing there, your glo is not receiving any network. I rep glo winkfrom what I'm seeing there, your glo is not receiving any network. I rep glo

4 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Jacobx007: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
fashtundejay:
from what I'm seeing there, your glo is not receiving any network. I rep glo winkfrom what I'm seeing there, your glo is not receiving any network. I rep glo
U rep glo? I don't get it lol
Pls explain
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by acenazt: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
In my area dis glo is next to useless. For inside room no reception at all.

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by David25(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
heheheheh.. why did they ever say that the patient dog eats the fattest bone? grin

when I read the subject "Incredible speed of glo" I knew exactly what I was coming to meet here.

2 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Jacobx007: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
fashtundejay:
On a second thought , if u truly represent glo, pls tell dem dia data network is COMPLETE RUBBISH. I subscribed 2500 for 10gb but upto now its remaining 8gb wit few days to go, to make matters worse , I even share wit two other people but 3 of cannot even finish it Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Mikemickey(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jacobx007:

On a second thought , if u truly represent glo, pls tell dem dia data network is COMPLETE RUBBISH. I subscribed 2500 for 10gb but upto now its remaining 8gb wit few days to go, to make matters worse , I even share wit two other people but 3 of cannot even finish it Lol
Bring the line for me... Cus Glo is blazing in my location.

5 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by pcagbaji(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
The posters phone is bad not the network
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by pcagbaji(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
The posters phone is bad not the network[url][/url] [color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Glo!. Mtcheew! The most useless network ever. I regret buying the sim sef.

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Jacobx007: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
pcagbaji:
The posters phone is bad not the network
Guy, if I switch to d second line(Airtel) u wil see wonders lol, its not abt my phone bro. Hv u used Jiayu s3 phone before? U can give it a try

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by sheddy03: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
acenazt:
In my area dis glo is next to useless. For inside room no reception at all.
in my area, I experience same with airtel. while glo is my main browsing line.

2 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
sheddy03:

in my area, I experience same with airtel. while glo is my main browsing line.

you took the word's right out of my mouth
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by fratermathy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
The thing about Glo here in Uyo/Calabar is that reception is poor indoors. Once I come out, it blazes but once I get indoors and close my door, it's something else entirely.

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by gj22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao. Nice title

2 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Jacobx007: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
fashtundejay:
From what am seeing here, u need to look again lol

1 Like

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
this is bcoz glo isn't great in your area.same here in Benin while my bro in Lagos keeps bragging about it and finished the 10gb plan even b4 d end of the month.
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by chumakk: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol. you have a phd in sacarism
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Estimable(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
1mbs glo sweet die

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Oyetboy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jacobx007:

share it to this number 08079778237 ,I assure you everything will finish today

3 Likes

Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by 2kurupt(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why do people rush to subscribe data without checking how viable the network is in their area?

All networks have this issue, depends on your location
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by luvlyoracle(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jacobx007:

pls share some data to me let me help u use it my glo number is 09050376910
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by DaveHert2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jacobx007:
Definitely glo needs to do something about their network .
199,150,560 days to download rom for my phone lol
Dats 545,610 years can u beat dat?
Lolz you are no longer on Glo network but on Slow network grin
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by DaveHert2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estimable:
1mbs glo sweet die
Guy what's ur location!
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by jflexy(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2016
fratermathy:
The thing about Glo here in Uyo/Calabar is that reception is poor indoors. Once I come out, it blazes but once I get indoors and close my door, it's something else entirely.
Glo is fast in uyo jor
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by opasamuel2(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2016
[url]http://examfield.com/forum2_111206882.xhtml] learn more about your phones and your network[/url]
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Wh0AmI(m): 2:55am On Jul 17, 2016
I tell ya, glo's indeed "incredible" in my area(s)...
While in lag, twas super fast, now in Ogun, not so great on a normal day, but when I place the phone on my window and browse on use hotspot on my system, it is "incredulous".
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Lordmykel(m): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2016
fratermathy:
know what you say sir, i stay in calabar and glo is the best network here, airtel is basically the worst..
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Lordmykel(m): 4:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Jacobx007:

i will realy appreciate it if you share some data with me.. Even 1 MB will not be bad sir.. 08116521129
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Sleekydee(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
I think its all abt ur location, I live ard Lekki axis, I hardly pay ma Dstv sub dis days, wanna kno why? because am only into sports, n to get Na sports, I stream all football matches on line with GLO, so for 5k I get 24gb, I watched all d euro matches, d tin no buffer et all....conclusion, go is bad ass over here.
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by fratermathy(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2016
jflexy:

Glo is fast in uyo jor

Which part of Uyo?
Re: The Incredible Speed Of Glo Network (pic) by Rasque1759(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
funny....manage that bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On My Stolen Phone. Thank You Nairaland. I Found Who I Was Looking For / If You Have Rooted Your Phone You Must Read This. / Glo Unveils Borrow Me Data, 11k/sec Tariff, 2 Other Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.