Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,146 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

FOOD Bloger / Writer / Enthusiast Guest Contributor Wanted - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FOOD Bloger / Writer / Enthusiast Guest Contributor Wanted (601 Views)

Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOD Bloger / Writer / Enthusiast Guest Contributor Wanted by blueink: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good day house. We are a new Nigeria online Entertainment and LifeStyle magazine. Please we are need of Guest FOOD bloger / writer / enthusiast contributor. If this interests you and you wanna be one of our guest contributor please send us a mail on blueinkmediahouse@gmail.com. Thank you as we hope to hear from you.

Re: FOOD Bloger / Writer / Enthusiast Guest Contributor Wanted by Samwils: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi and good afternoon, am writing to secure the position of a Food blogger/writer.

First and foremost, i am a professional writer with several years of experience in the field of writing, the ability to create 10-50 thought provoking articles, which will make your online visitors come crawling for more.

Do you have hungry audience and your looking competent writers to satisfy thier needs, are you experiencing low traffick and your forward to changing that situation then hire me. Contact me via email at samueltom19@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Needed / Secret Of Weight Loss In Your Kitchen / Lady Saw Cooked Beans Inside "fishpie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.