Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest (1907 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by sweetsandy4luv(f): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest At Their Wedding

More photos here>>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/shocker-must-see-photos-of-how-couple-measure-jollof-rice-for-guest-at-their-wedding/

The much talked about change is eating so hard on Nigerians, The economy is now so harsh that a bag of rice can even qualify for shop rent, in the face of the current hardship in the land who do you blame?? The past administration or the current people in power Just imagine the kind of half chop this would be couple dished out to their guest… More photos below…

More photos here>>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/shocker-must-see-photos-of-how-couple-measure-jollof-rice-for-guest-at-their-wedding/

MissyB3,tjskii

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by eme1n(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Owu na bastard..

3 Likes

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lmao! Its kinda cute doh and even economical.... No wastage of food.most times people don't even eat the rice in parties,they will just take d meat and waste the food.

6 Likes

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by Ginaz(f): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
That one no reach to chop?
Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by donbenedict(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Reception planners need to step up in their games right now. Invited guests should be contacted earlier on their preferences of what they would like to eat in wedding receptions. Not everyone likes rice, not everyone likes meat..

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by omogidi234(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Like this. Very good idea for saving fund not only during recession.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Reception planners need to step up in their games right now. Invited guests should be contacted earlier on their preferences of what they would like to eat in wedding receptions. Not everyone likes rice, not everyone likes meat..
Bros!, seriously you mean you will do this?. grin you must be Buhari's first son.

By the time those guest make their demands, your account should be getting red. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by donbenedict(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
Bros!, seriously you mean you will do this?. grin you must be Buhari's first son.

By the time those guest make their demands, your account should be getting red. cheesy
hahahahaha... leme do a test run. What would you prefer to eat at my wedding? We have indomie, bread and beans.. u just have to choose one grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahaha... leme do a test run. What would you prefer to eat at my wedding? We have indomie, bread and beans.. u just have to choose one grin
You don't even have an appetising meal. cheesy none of the above.

Don't mind me...if you will give them two or three options, nice idea then.
Re: Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest by donbenedict(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
You don't even have an appetising meal. cheesy none of the above.

Don't mind me...if you will give them two or three options, nice idea then.
yh, just to curb wastage. So I knw how many bags of rice i'm buying or how many kg of chicken or meat i'm buying. This will also help to reduce massive stealing of food and drinks from the committees handling it.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Fruit / Grow Magic Mushrooms By Yourself / Wholesale Egg For Sale N650 Per Crate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.