Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) (30489 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University / #shalanga: Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Step Out In Style To An Event Last Night (pics) / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by rosy1992(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Congrats
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
High school with those nails, hmmm.

I am waiting for the daughter that will try that rubbish with me, nonsense.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by creamylicious(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
gunther6:

Have you seen the father? You obviously failed secondary school biology or didn't have the fortitude to attend one undecided
baba In heaven has blessed you already for this reply
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Joysammy: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who is the father of this girl please?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
This girl don mature ooooooo.......am coming for u
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by eyinjuege: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

she's a fvcking bleacher! u people can bleach sha...

So what if anyone decides to bleach?

Are you scared that being light skinned is losing relevance since any Tom, Dick and Harry can be light skinned if they so wish? Some even look better than those born with naturally fair skin.

Its also done safely and cleanly these days. Even Beyonce and a host of other pop stars are "bleaching", and they look fresh enough.

There are safe products out there, that don't harm the kidneys nor increase the risk of cancer. The skins also don't look like a peeled chicken's own.

Learn to live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Bishops10(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2016
SuperSuave:
undecided
Would like us to talk regards your Signature 08176255344(whatsapp/call)
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 6:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Bishops10:

Would like us to talk regards your Signature
08176255344(whatsapp/call)

Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2016
SuperSuave:

Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

Hi me up on whatsapp let's talk on something
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
So all Yoruwood actresses are married to dark-skinned husbands?

flyca:

Do you know her father? undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2016
So all Yoruwood actresses are married to dark-skinned men?

Hahahahahahahahahaha the joke is on you moss.

gunther6:

Have you seen the father? You obviously failed secondary school biology or didn't have the fortitude to attend one undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2016
I didn't say Nollywood.

olatunjithomas:

that is Nollywood for you. full of ironies.......

vote FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Attaboy06(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
[/color][color=#000099] kiss
mehnnn...
Wow!!! The Lady 's so cute am already falling in Love with her. #wink
congrats dear, wish u the best out there.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by themmyd: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
I remember her in JEJELOYE, where she did Tomiwa she is now a big girl congrats dear
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
buharisbae:
how cum she is fair and the daughter is dark what just happened here?

Genes, genes my brother. I am fair but my first daughter is almost white. I had a bother with that colour and also brothers with my colour or lighter as well as very dark skinned brothers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee / Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz Are Engaged / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.