Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) (94360 Views)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by ubcandid(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

teach me what?
do I resemble any of your slut..?
seriously most Nigerian men are worse off, sick perv.. discuss anything about s.ex( even for joke or knowledge sake) with them, the next thing is their foolish reply on 'teaching' with you..
abeg shift. your explanation is well understood, I'm still on my opinion, go be a horse for your women..just Dont end up like Mr simpa.

wow, to be candid this reply of yours was totally unnecessary.
replying to your assertion does not in anyway mean we are in a discussion. what would you say about your belligerent countenance to a subtlety by me.

Omo babe abeg i no get strength to engage on a media charade with you. Have i even seen your pixz that i would start desiring you?

please dont make a fuss over nothing. you can keep riding your weak dicks...I NO SEND YOU
Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by thecuteone(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
sbabimbola:

Bros how far?

very far ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
sugarwiz:
Lol....fake men every where...na does men go dey find sexy ladies abt ooo

No b guys go still wipe those "sexy girls"¿
Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by Kolsity(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kolsity:
It is obvious that they didn't observe LOVEPLAY before the action. Loveplay is a way for a woman to reach orgasm, it is expected of a couple to spend less 25 minutes in loveplay, by that the hubby has to caress her clitoris, putting finger inside the vagina is not ideal for orgasm. The wife should know when she is near orgasm and tell the husband to enter.

DON'T RUSH WHEN DOING IT, LOVEPLAY SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO DO. Una be husband and wife, una no dey joint.
Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by Alekefine(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
ubcandid:

from your picz i can see you are a very rugged woman. i dey sure say na you dey show your man road for that way. na wa oooo
Lolz no dey judge book by the cover,I no rugged at all,I just dey one explain the matter when dey hand ni
Re: I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) by ijustdey: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
one round can equal to 3 rounds if

.. the one round of sex is done very well with quality and lasting trust and manoeuvring

..... with adequate pre-intimacy before the sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.