Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To (41407 Views)

Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:
J

How did you meet this guy?

I meet him here on nairaland and we have transacted before but I never knew the economy have turned him to who he is now
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by mrstheo(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary to ur parent op.. I decree in my life that i shall celebrate 50years anniversary with my husband in good health, wealth, fruitfulness, abundance, long life and prosperity. (amen)
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Duru009(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pray for yourself also...
Fiwasayo:
Your mum is so beautiful and your dad,so handsome,looking at them,i see simplicity kiss may God keep them together in love and happiness,i pray they continue to have a joyful Union.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by HaneefahRN(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Congratulations.
See how they are still glowing, wish them many more years to come in good health, joy and wealth.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by LockDown69(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Beautiful,it takes two people who really wants to be together. May I never get married twice for any reason.
Wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Duru009(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Urs will!!. Receive it NOW in the name of Jesus.......
Mzflow:
I celebrate them eternally...most marriages these days do not stand the test of time,I pray mine does.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by OkoAnike(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Wow!!!
They are actually celebrating 50 years of tolerance.

Op, it's not always like that "TOLERANCE" it might be tolerance initially, but as years passes by its more of fun than tolerance.

Nov. 12th, I will be 10year and it's already fun, so what did you expect when we are 20,30,40,50 years huummmm. It's going to be great, sweet, special am looking forward to those day and years ahead.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by ayobami52(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Still beautifully made for each other...
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Omotayor123(f): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
OkoAnike:

Op, it's not always like that "TOLERANCE" it might be tolerance initially, but as years passes by its more of fun than tolerance.

Nov. 12th, I will be 10year and it's already fun, so what did you expect when we are 20,30,40,50 years huummmm. It's going to be great, sweet, special am looking forward to those day and years ahead.
Wow... I pray by then, you will have a great story to tell.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Your mum is so beautiful and your dad,so handsome,looking at them,i see simplicity kiss may God keep them together in love and happiness,i pray they continue to have a joyful Union.
Sis, You are nothing but a beauty I must confess
just have to speak out,and I hope u r also beauty inside
Godbless for your comment n bless you among women
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
they are favored and graced, happy anniversary!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Eagleword14(f): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice one, good to see couple aging gracefully in love.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Ugoeze2016: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy anniversary.... na God win. See love nwantitin from the beginning until now. Love is a sweet thing I am a testimony
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I pray for such happy home
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by rhymaholic: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wedding goals.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Litmus: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
50's or 70's? shocked

O, sorry, 50th wedding Anniversary!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is so beautiful. I tap in their blessing.
more happy marriage life
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by goodforsomthing: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
dasparrow:

It is easy for you to blame your women but the truth is both genders are to blame. Do you know the number of married women battling sexually transmitted diseases given to them by their philandering husbands? Even the bible gives a condition in order to receive the submission. That condition is: Love your wives like Christ loved the church. When you love your wife like Christ loved the church, you won't cheat on her with another woman, you won't throw her out of the house because she cannot conceive, you won't sit there giving your wife all manners of commands all day but refusing to carry out your roles as head and provider of your household, you won't go and start having a baby outside your marriage because your wife keeps birthing girls.

In these pictures, you can see that this couple is still very much in love and fond of each other like the first time they met. You think if the man in these pictures had infected his wife with diseases, had multiple children out of wedlock, beat up his wife constantly or allowed his family members maltreat his wife in her matrimonial home, you think mama will be aging gracefully and glowing the way she is glowing now?

Treat your wife the way you wish to be treated and see if she will not submit to you willingly without force or being constantly reminded.

@Post

Congrats to the couple. May they celebrate many more years of marital bliss.

When men cheat they do it openly,but woman do it secretly.they cheat more than men,take time and do your research. Naijabet man say so
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by goodforsomthing: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
DeRay98:

They don't hear that word "submission " because they think it means being inferior. But they day-dream of long duration marriage yet unwilling to pay the right price.

Most women now think that they can just be equal with their husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sanmel:
So sweet.. God bless them. I pray to celebrate like this someday.
Amen and me too.

Hi! how have u been?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Sanmel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Amen and me too.
Hi! how have u been?
I'm fine. You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.