Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Build A House On Swampy Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Build A House On Swampy Land (22069 Views)

A 100 Plot Of Swampy Land Is Available For Sale / Comfortable Housing; Building On Swampy & Waterlogged Site / Swampy Land Within Lagos And Experience Fish Farmer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
.....hhh
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 2:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Available
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
“Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security”.
Suze Orman
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
ESTATE NAME - SAFARI PARK PHASE 2
PROMO PRICE - 600,000/PLOT
LOCATION - ODE- OMI, IGBOGUN ROAD, FEW MINUTES PAST LACAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT, IBEJULEKKI
TITLE-REGISTERED SURVEY AND DEED OF AGREEMENT WITH LAND OWNERS

Call Victor Eze on 08158961762 or 08092724970 for more detailed inquiries
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
In this new month, may you always testify as you live, and may you receive more than a downpour of rain of blessings? Happy new month.

2. May this new month and beyond bring to you the perfection of your dream and aspirations. Amen. Happy new month.

3. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness for you, this month, in Jesus name. Happy new month.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Michaelgodis1: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
It can buy a house in Ikorodu Lagos State
lonelydora:
Experts in the house, I don't want to create a topic for it.

Please can 6million naira build a standard 4 bedroom flat all en-suite? Excluding the land cost.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 1:16am On May 06, 2020
May your path be lined with beauty, may your days be filled with favour. May every of your efforts yield positive result. Happy new month.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 1:23am On May 19, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: How To Build A House On Swampy Land by Viktoreze(m): 3:25am On Jun 13, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Land Title: Excision What Does It Mean(MR LAWYER HELP US B4 WE ARE BEEN DUPED) / My Landlord Is Trying To Eject Me For Having Visitors. Please Help / Umar Abdullahi Resigns As Brains And Hammers MD After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.