Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" (9789 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky / Dismiss & Prosecute Soldiers Who Murdered 348 Shiites – UK Urges Nigeria / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Therock5555(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2016
soldiers and shooting anyhow be like....

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by primeache: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2016
this is one major reasons I don't see buhari in aso rock come 2019. el rufai too for his conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by greatbrian(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
This man makes more sense and his integrity grows when he keeps quiet..................

Must he always talk just for people to know he exist......... What a disgrace to ekiti state

Anyway his dad his fulani the mum brought z pregnancy to ilawe and forced it on mr falana
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by SycophanticGoat: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:
This govt is taking Nigeria to the precipice, a path of no victory and something needs to be done asap to stop this down movement towards the slippery slope.

How can a govt pretend as if nothing happened when 347 Nigerians were massacred by the military without any justifiable reason. Even some BH terrorists were not so treated but arrested during military operations in the northeastern part of the country.

And is so disheartening that leaders and activists across the country kept quiet, pretend as if it never happened whilst evils are being perpetrated across the country either in the middle belt, Benue, zaria, e.t.c

The earlier we confront these evils and speak truth to power the better for us all before its too late.

That's Nigeria for you. Imagine if it had happened under GEJ, all northern elders and APC criminals would've gone haywire on GEJ's ass. But the hypocrites have kept mum. Imagine one of them, opening a thread about Turkey's positive reaction to coup, same person that thought the Zaria massacre was justifiable since Burantashi shouldn't have abandoned his useless meeting or looked for a different rout to take. He supported the Zaria massacre, the IPOB killing and I sure as hell can bet that he never spoke out against bastardBuhari's silence on Fulani herdsmen blood sheds. Now look at his hypocritical and two-faced comment below:

tbaba1234:

The point is this...

No matter how tough conditions are in Nigeria, Military intervention will make it worse. Countries pass through tough economic times and get over it. It is a cycle.

I can sacrifice my life for my ideals. It will not be for Buhari as a person but against the imposition of military rule.

You won't see him on this thread but he was the one advocating for Nigerians (just like Turkey) to stand up against the military in case of a coup. I pray the coup comes as fast as possible because there's no difference between this administration and a military tyranny... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by amdoyin82(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing will happen as far it occurred in a country called Nigeria.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by TheFreeOne: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's Nigeria for you. Imagine if it had happened under GEJ, all northern elders and APC criminals would've gone haywire on GEJ's ass. But the hypocrites have kept mum. Imagine one of them, opening a thread about Turkey's positive reaction to coup, same person that thought the Zaria massacre was justifiable since Burantashi shouldn't have abandoned his useless meeting or looked for a different rout to take. He supported the Zaria massacre, the IPOB killing and I sure as hell can bet that he never spoke out against bastardBuhari's silence on Fulani herdsmen blood sheds. Now look at his hypocritical and two-faced comment below:

You won't see him on this thread but he was the one advocating for Nigerians (just like Turkey) to stand up against the military in case of a coup. I pray the coup comes as fast as possible because there's no difference between this administration and a military tyranny... undecided

The hypocrisy of those 'bellefront' criminals knows no bound cos majority of them have sold their souls to the devil.

I hope IMN, NHRC and people of good conscience will pursue the case till justice is done to the victims and their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Banter1(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2016
I'm a Christian but I want does involve in that massacre jailled for life.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Izonpikin: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:
This govt is taking Nigeria to the precipice, a path of no victory and something needs to be done asap to stop this down movement towards the slippery slope.

How can a govt pretend as if nothing happened when 347 Nigerians were massacred by the military without any justifiable reason. Even some BH terrorists were not so treated but arrested during military operations in the northeastern part of the country.

And is so disheartening that leaders and activists across the country kept quiet, pretend as if it never happened whilst evils are being perpetrated across the country either in the middle belt, Benue, zaria, e.t.c

The earlier we confront these evils and speak truth to power the better for us all before its too late.

I remember some fools back then who were supporting the massacre...I shook my head...Nigeria isn't a country...

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Izonpikin: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Make burutai no carry that nonsense near Niger delta ooo...This country no go contain us again ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by TheFreeOne: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
I remember some fools back then who were supporting the massacre...I shook my head...Nigeria isn't a country...

Like you've rightly said it's only fools, zombies and Sunni fanatics that'll support such madness.

Considering the Shia vs sunni history https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split-nor clash of supremacy amongst the two groups cannot be ruled out.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by bizza45: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
how many people's have d Muslims in 9ja kill, if d soldiers wants to kill of all of dem, good and fine for me..... they have done more harm than good ...yeye set of religion
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by president3h: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Coward-falana don come again...... D self acclaimed human rights activist and political supporter of APC who will see red and call it black ........ Nothing wey President3H no go hear
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Falana should send his children to the war front and instruct them to be gentle when taunted by shites fundamentalists
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by authority2006(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Personally, I don't want them to get away with that massacre.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by authority2006(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by authority2006(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
greatbrian:
This man makes more sense and his integrity grows when he keeps quiet..................

Must he always talk just for people to know he exist......... What a disgrace to ekiti state

Anyway his dad his fulani the mum brought z pregnancy to ilawe and forced it on mr falana
You would have made sense if you had not posted this crap.
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by greatbrian(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
authority2006:

And u must be a bastard for quoting me.... R u mad. If u dnt like what I post can't u just let go and go ur stupid way. Kai u hv to understand Pple hv greater peace of mind minding their biznez. Z dah clear?
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by greatbrian(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
authority2006:

And u must be a bastard for quoting me.... R u mad? If u dnt like what I post can't u just let go and go ur stupid way. Kai u hv to understand Pple hv greater peace of mind minding their biznez. Z dah clear?
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
RZArecta:
These days it seems Falana has been unleashed by his masters. He's a "human rights activist" again grin

After the certificate line up...... undecided
Falana is a scam. sad
He's just hustling to remain relevant.
You can drop your insults here----> \_/
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Izonpikin:

Someone who said this before is In Jail angry angry.
What did you say!!?
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by Izonpikin: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2016
mykl01:

Someone who said this before is In Jail angry angry.
What did you say!!?
what are you saying
Re: Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" by omogin(f): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2016
No his bit is to prosecute Saraki only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Road Safety Advisory Council / Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari / Flood In Imo Kill 2 & Displaced 8000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.