Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building (37610 Views)

Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). / See The Tallest Building In Africa / Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by rattlesnake(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Tower of babel
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Brightgem(f): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2016
SPOPOVICH:
All this tallest, biggest whatever is to compensate for lack of girth
Meaning what exactly?
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Brightgem(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2016
olive282:
Wetin de for dat up up grin
Come make we trek go find out.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by ola1982(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
The building is very tall been there twice

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by twinskenny(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
sucess001:
The Building is quite massive. paid 20k to get to the top of the building last November and it was a nice view. you see other skyscrapers look small from the top...you can see other countries from the top using a telescope too...

altho 20k was overpriced for the experience...

even if it's free I won't dare it
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Brightgem(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Niyinficient:

Wake up from ur dream...hw many skyscraper can u count from the pics above? every city in the US, China, canada and other more devveloped countries are littered with skyscrapers.
#sniffing I think somebody is beefing the country.

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Viktoreze(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Invest in your future NOW!!...call Victor on 08158961762 shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Ranchhoddas: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
mu2sa2:
Many visit the islamic land of Dubai to have a good time but will hypocritically be calling Islam names.
Dey deceive yourself. Dubai is as secular as secular can be.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by olive282(f): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Come make we trek go find out.

Oya ah de come now now
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Tejuri(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
When does Africa get one of those.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2016
First light rail system in ethopia cost $475m
Burj khalifa cost $1.5bn to be built
A new skyscraper to be built in dubai that will dethrone burj khalifa as the tallest building is said to cost $1billion
If these project were to be built here in naija. Those prices would have been Inflated to about 3times! Maybe $5bn
or even more.......

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by ajibsca: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
You are very correct bro. Been to the top . It is a lovely sight to behold .

crixtex:
No be from ds building Vin Diesel and Paul walker(R.I.P) take fly their car from Furious 7?
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by bams2999(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
next in Nigeria
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by 400billionman: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
james1:
The uae is set to displace many dso called eveloped countries in term of architectural and luxurious cities.

Travel to Japan and China bro..
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Strongfaze(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Modern day tower of Babel.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by mu2sa2: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hypocrisy at its peak! Why not atheist?
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Ranchhoddas: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
mu2sa2:
Hypocrisy at its peak! Why not atheist?
Wetin this one dey talk? You no know wetin secular mean abi?
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by mu2sa2: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
MrGerald:
and why are Islams Muslims still trooping into US nd UK more?
But they don't condemn the dominant religion in US & UK, unlike the hypocrites who deny the lsamic-ness of Dubai.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by olab007(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
imagine cost estimate of this building is 1.5 billion dollar , in naija politician are going away with more than that. God heal our land of selfish leaders

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Drink alcohol in public to test your statement.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Ranchhoddas: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jarus:

Drink alcohol in public to test your statement.
Define 'Public'
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by KINGinVAHALA: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool
Hi bro, please I sent you a pm, don't know if you got it. Good afternoon!
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by brojoshua: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let wise people and countries and particularly Nigeria not envy them or emulate such things, but let us emulate people and nations that have true and righteous justice, where mercy is shown to all their citizens particularly the people with disabilities and poor among them and such things. Why? Because someone who has the tallest buildings may God knows have the tallest problems and disaster tomorrow. Why? Because there are end time architecture and architects ( and similar professionals) in the world now and such people who will be coming up with all kinds of satanic inspirations which may bring tallest sorrows later.
But let the wise live simply and humbly and not even desires to go around to go and see great things, where the people of the world are rushing to feed their corrupt and evil eyes and hearts Why? For Satan is at work to waste as many lives as he could in these times. Let him who has hear to hear hear. Thank you
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Mykellio: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajibsca:

incorrect sirs. the towers in Furious 7 are the ETIHAD towers in Abu Dhabi another city in the UAE. the Burj Khalifa was used in Mission Impossible IV: Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise climbed vertically on it.

Watch the movies again please.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
olive282:
Wetin de for dat up up grin
Transparent Unicorn undecided
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by olive282(f): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Transparent Unicorn undecided

Bla bla bla undecided
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Mykellio: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajibsca:

incorrect sirs. the towers in Furious 7 are the ETIHAD towers in Abu Dhabi another city in the UAE. the Burj Khalifa was used in Mission Impossible IV: Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise climbed vertically on it.

Watch the movies again please.

Pics were taken at the ground floor of Dubai International City Mall opposite the Burj Khalifa by the fountain. Great site to behold.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Drabrah(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
How I wish Nigeria ll learn frm d Dubai story. They've arrived, yet they keep evolving. Frm Burj Al-Arab to Burj Khalifa. This is where honesty, selflessness & tolerance has taken them. The reverse is d case in my con3.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
olive282:

Bla bla bla undecided
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Mykellio: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajibsca:

Not correct sir.

The two towers in Furious 7 are the ETIHAD towers in Abu Dhabi another city in the UAE. The Burj Khalifa was used in Mission Impossible IV: Ghost Protocol, where Tom Cruise climbed vertically.

Watch both movies again please.
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Adenle041(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Typical nigerian tomorrow politicians of pdp extraction are corrupt and taking 'our' money to dubai and i know that's what u will if u get chance i know u are the sai buhari type

Sorry I did not get ur comment right, all I ask for is a sponsor, I never anticipated u referring me to a politician and not asking for a vote but visit and having a view, and coming hoe to share the idea, is that too much to ask for?
Re: Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building by Niyinficient(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
dustmalik:

Your reading comprehension is zero. The person you quoted clearly stated "architectural and luxurious". Besides some of the magnificent skyscrapers in Dubai, like the burj khalifa and burj al-Arab, google for 'The world wonder island' and 'The palms island' in Dubai. These are the world's most advanced engineering architectural structures that have never been done nor replicated anywhere in the world.

Omniknowest, go back and read d two comments and come back to quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lebanese Blocks Abuja Games Village Gate (Photo) / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.