Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) (17366 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic / Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
faitheverest:
Umu nwoke. ......
Mere gini ? Okwa nwaanyi ibe gi tufuru nwatakiri di otu a .
Obi di unu na azu ohh grin
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by weblord1900: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Soyhe:
Fool, bros no vex o, u no get sense google translation

Google does not translate nonsense
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Izonpikin: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
An innocent baby... embarassed...I could give up my life for an innocent child...look at how cute the baby is...
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by faitheverest(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Mere gini ? Okwa nwaanyi ibe gi tufuru nwatakiri di otu a .
Obi di unu na azu ohh grin

Nna o buru na the guy wunyere that thing na something, the babe agaraghi iputa na smiley. Reasonam na!
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
faitheverest:

Nna o buru na the guy wunyere that thing na something, the babe agaraghi iputa na smiley. Reasonam na!
grin grin grin grin Ajo nwa grin grin grin grin
Ikwesigonu ima nke kasi ato uto .
Hapu iwunye the something n'ife ... tinye the odogwu otu ahu grin
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by MCeeShort(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2016
May God forgive whoever did this. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by lielbree: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not again.

May God never let this woman ever carry the joy of the womb again.

Amen.
What your prayer for the person that impregnated her?
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by lielbree: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Everyone here will blame the mother. However I'm sure God will hold the man responsible!
Children come from a woman but are God given to a man!
Remember that the next time u have sex outside wedlock.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Itzurboi(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2016
wunmi590:
Some people dont know the beauty of what they have, until they have loose it.

There are thousands of rich couple who are looking for the fruit of the womb, but they are yet to find, and some people were given freely and they misbehave with it.

Tomorrow now if she becomes the president of Nigeria or a very big celeB, thats when you will be hearing from iya ngozi thay she's my child.

Thank you God for the rescue
My broda, u ar ryt... she can become someone great, but pls remove "might become a president" from that list, hw e wan take happen for 9ja my country
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by lonelydora: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Jesus........ Such a beautiful baby. All these Elelenwo girls won't hold their urge for se.x. That's how they run after men every time.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by AreaFada2: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not again.

May God never let this woman ever carry the joy of the womb again.

Amen.

No. If anything pray for her to retrace her steps and fulfil her motherly role to this innocent child.

Things happen for a reason. Thank God it survived & therefore not too late.

As condemnable as her action is, she still needs our prayer. And do not forget, the child's father might be in cahoots.

Even Moses in the Bible was given up for reasons beyond his mother's control then. But became one of the greatest saints.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Chicent(m): 1:48am On Jul 17, 2016
faitheverest:
Umu nwoke. ......
umu nwanyi
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Chicent(m): 1:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Heconomy bad ..... These Things wont stop happening.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by eemjay(f): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2016
fpeter:
See what we're waiting on the Lord for and someone else threw him away?? cry

God will answer you soon IJN, amen. Your testimony is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by eemjay(f): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
my heart bleeds.. such a cute baby... baba God .send ds bundles of treasure to those desperately in need of them.
Amen! God bless you princess. You shall live to fulfil destiny.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by southernbelle(f): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Cute baby, how can anyone be this heartless?
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by salam8528: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
Children being abandoned left, right and centre these days due to the economy....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0
borrow sence, ladies and abandoning babies has been on b4 u were born grow up
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2016
weblord1900:
Born to survive

The mother threw he or she away because of the nations economy.

if the economy is favourable she couldn't have done that.

Therefore the fault from APC.

court closed.

were you in court?... N is dat enough reason for a mother to abandon her young
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2016
salam8528:
borrow sence, ladies and abandoning babies has been on b4 u were born grow up
dnt mind him... In another news, borrow wat "sence"
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2016
eemjay:
Amen! God bless you princess. You shall live to fulfil destiny.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2016
lonelydora:
Jesus........ Such a beautiful baby. All these Elelenwo girls won't hold their urge for se.x. That's how they run after men every time.
shocked u mean it
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by photoshoot(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2016
canDy4eva:
shocked u mean it

Hello, morning, please check your mail
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by lonelydora: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
canDy4eva:
shocked u mean it

Yes nah. Do you stay in elelenwo?
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Girls/women, if you are bold enough to carry the child full term of 9 to10 month and suddenly realise you don't want the child, rather than this wickedness you should be bold enough to take the child to women affairs ministry who i believe will take care of the child for you and direct you in the right path.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
lonelydora:

Yes nah. Do you stay in elelenwo?
no I dnt. I stay at Rumuokoro...
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by wunmi590(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Itzurboi:
My broda, u ar ryt... she can become someone great, but pls remove "might become a president" from that list, hw e wan take happen for 9ja my country

Lol, bro you are harsh ooo grin.

Honestly some people don't know the value of what they have until they loose it.

Happy sunday
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Itzurboi(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
wunmi590:

Lol, bro you are harsh ooo grin.

Honestly some people don't know the value of what they have until they loose it.

Happy sunday
Same here bro, bt dont tell me you are nairalanding in church
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by wunmi590(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Itzurboi:
Same here bro, bt dont tell me you are nairalanding in church

Lol brother, I can't do that, after all I still have all day left for me to nairaland after coming back from church.

Btw, am a catholic so I have attended morning mass.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
One of the reasons they should harmonize the so called baby factories. Many are looking for children while others are throwing away children.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by byvan03: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
They should make these kids easier to adopt after a psychological and financial evaluation of the to be parents.
Re: Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) by lonelydora: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2016
canDy4eva:
no I dnt. I stay at Rumuokoro...

Okay. How are Rumuokoro girls behaving?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos / Mkpoikana Hope Effiong: Young Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.