Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,783 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Episode 4: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 4: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (439 Views)

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 2: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 4: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi by Joyakosa(f): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2016
How would Kate want him to marry her? He thought to himself. He was in desperate need of the money and he agreed to marry her. She gave him the money and extra. She wanted him to be closer to her each and everyday so as to have sex at will. She knew she was  sex addict but there was nothing she could do about it. 

12months later******

They had wedded and she was enjoying the marriage but wasn't enjoying the fact that Francis had become so busy that he hardly stayed at home except on weekends.

Kate met with Foluke at the supermarket and they exchanged pleasantries, explaining to Foluke her suitation. "My sister, you know me very well how much I love to have sex, I hate been deprived of it and that is the more reason I married that my housekeeper, Francis, but now, he got a job and is always occupied, he doesn't even have time to eat at home these days. I really don't know what to do oh. The whole matter tire me" she said. Read more here

http://www.akosaseries.com/2016/07/episode-4-wives-on-run-story-by-joy.html

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / Not Another Book Review For Toke Makinwa 'on Becoming' / All I Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.